Author Topic: World Premiere: Bishop Lamont Street Single From "The Reformation" [Audio]  (Read 1929 times)

Lazar

Straight banger  8) 8) 8) THX Nima

BritneySpears

This beat sounds like the beat of the track below. I think beat was originally from Pitbull, but I don't have that one.

the_piper-letter_from_iraq_feat._one_of_the_many.mp3 - 4.54MB
^^
This beat is produced by Brian Kidd (whoever the hell that is). It's a track of Rich Boy's album. Bishop did a freestyle over this beat aswell, so he already knew about it. Maybe he asked Focus to make something alike?

Here's the song:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/3371028907e1a6/

The mixtape that has the song I posted came out way before Rich Boy's album. Rich Boy re-used the beat. Again, I think it was originally used by Pitbull.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Aw man, I really can't wait for The Reformation now, that album's gonna be fire like this song. 8)

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Only listened to it once but this is straight dope!!! Props to dubcnn.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i agree with the cat who said they should make a video for this, the atmospshere with the hook and and chior in the background makes this bangin, more of a club hit than a street single...i think that is where people are being mislead and saying about bishops lyrics....about ladies and his dick or not, his flow aint 100% on point and usually when a street single drops...its not for the clubs and ladies....unless u can get a mix of both...kinda like chamillionaire did with 'ridin'.......but yeah, lyrically bishop aint really doin nuttin on this....but if the have leaked this and its gonna make the album which i think it should because i believe it is album material....they should drop a video for it...try and get as much buzz for this as they can before the next single drops and get bishops name out there more.....

i think the joint is bangin by the way.....more so for focus though and the hook....but this should help bishop and the west...so let is spread and make nioze!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

I really like the lyrics, it fits the song. has some great lines in it. beat is fuckin sick...they need to do a video for sure.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Iliveinthefuture

• Muthafuckin' OG
it's ok......its a club songs ....but shit...im tired of this club shit..and lyrics about bitchez!!
he need to get on some G shit...

basically you want another studio gangsta
you represent everything that's wrong with fans today
kill yourself  8)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 02:32:44 PM by Iliveinthefuture »

d-nice

Nice track. The Reformation is shaping up to be a dope album.

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
I like it...sounds like a hit...would love to hear the dirty version

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God Damn Straight Banger!!! Altho i dont like Bishops flow on this seems a tad lazy...

KURUPTION-81

Beat is nice, the choir is a great track but the hook is garbage. They showed have had the choir do something for the hook.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Nima - Dubcnn.com

This shit bangs... anybody who got a good system knows what i'm talking about..

Invincible

I'm gonna wait for the dirty version and until i've got it on a disc before i give my final opinion. For now its sounds pretty good.

Webby05

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yea cool track, need to bump it loud before i judge this one. I thought "Up and Down" was a street single?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

damn this shit bangs even on MONO...no need for STEREO with a banger like this...
 :banana_rock:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM