Author Topic: World Premiere: Bishop Lamont Street Single From "The Reformation" [Audio]  (Read 1857 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I knew even in that shitty quality, that this is a banger. Focus did a great job  :o Bishop has all to blow up big, plus hes not on that gangsta tip that much.

That choir in the background is great, gives that orchestra feeling.

I really hope Bishop comes out in early 08, its gonna be hard though, knowing Interscope/ Aftermath.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Hmm, I'm loving that little choir in the background... gives it an eery feel.
true, it ain't for me though...i'm doin what i can 2 get it out there already lol

a post i just made on another board:

props 2 Nima & the good folks over at dubcnn.com for the exclusive!! if u like westcoast music, and your not fucking with this site, u really don't know what ur missing!!

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/august/bishop_lamont-feel_on_it_clean_prod_by_focus-(dubcnn).mp3

;)

Thank you sir!

AnybodyKilla

I knew even in that shitty quality, that this is a banger. Focus did a great job  :o Bishop has all to blow up big, plus hes not on that gangsta tip that much.

That choir in the background is great, gives that orchestra feeling.

I really hope Bishop comes out in early 08, its gonna be hard though, knowing Interscope/ Aftermath.

I doubt it man, from experience and knowing how the system works n shit i know for a fact Bishop will drop summer, june at EARLIEST, and then Dre will drop end of the year, and if dre dont drop at the end of the year, aint gon be no Detox lol!!!

rik

So dope!!!!

Man, I hope Aftermath stops fuckin' around and drops this album on schedule.

Lunatic

Hmm, I'm loving that little choir in the background... gives it an eery feel.
true, it ain't for me though...i'm doin what i can 2 get it out there already lol

a post i just made on another board:

props 2 Nima & the good folks over at dubcnn.com for the exclusive!! if u like westcoast music, and your not fucking with this site, u really don't know what ur missing!!

http://www.dubcnm.com/audio/2007/august/bishop_lamont-feel_on_it_clean_prod_by_focus-(dubcnn).mp3

;)

Thank you sir!

lol np, it is what it is 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

dameons

"Street single" my ass..Stat is now months away (again)..This will be wasted..Aftermath is straight politics. Eminem can release anytime he wants .50 can cut in line anytime as well. New artists stear clear of Aftermath.

TRG

new it was a banger even in the shit quality, props nima

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"But off the subject;
If you're listening Jay,
I wanna fuck Rihanna
and make that girl go eh-eh-eh
no disrespect
Im a scorpion honey
what the fuck did you expect"

Rofl

BritneySpears

Am I the only one who's not feeling this? :-\

Nima - Dubcnn.com

You always gotta be the one going against the grain lol.

Only weak point for me is too much talk about dick, but hey, it is what it is, the song is catered to the women, so it's all good.

BritneySpears

I just say what I think of it and if that's against the grain... oh well...

Blu Lacez

Only weak point for me is too much talk about dick, but hey, it is what it is, the song is catered to the women, so it's all good.
Chick song as A Single not really into that. IMO..But will See if The Execs @ Interscpe like it enuff to push for a release...

Blu Lacez

I just say what I think of it and if that's against the grain... oh well...

Nah Mauzip..It's allowed..Not Everybody is gon like the Track!!! ;) ;)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

That shit is banging... turn it up and let the whole room shake..

BritneySpears

This beat sounds like the beat of the track below. I think beat was originally from Pitbull, but I don't have that one.

the_piper-letter_from_iraq_feat._one_of_the_many.mp3 - 4.54MB