Author Topic: World Premiere: Bishop Lamont Street Single From "The Reformation" [Audio]  (Read 1863 times)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Beats tight.. choirs tight.  Yea his lyrics ain't that great but what do you expect with the type of track it is... it's a chick/sexual track.  How more creative you expect him to get?

It's just a street single that I doubt will ever make his album considering how far out his album is but I'm sure it will make a mixtape to continue to up his buzz.  I mean look at everyone checking out this track and anticipating his album.  Shit I remember back in March when the whole internet was going nuts waiting on Dubcnn to post up the download link for Ni**er Noize!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Yeeeah, keep it coming... don't complain about the lyrics, what did you expect Bishop to get super lyrical with it on a warm up single for his album? It's a chick song but he did it with humor.. I love that he put the "Bow chika wow wow" in there ;D

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeeeah, keep it coming... don't complain about the lyrics, what did you expect Bishop to get super lyrical with it on a warm up single for his album? It's a chick song but he did it with humor.. I love that he put the "Bow chika wow wow" in there ;D

+1 exactly what I'm saying.. don't get why people tripping on the lyrics.

LOL about that "Bow chicka wow wow" part.  I laugh everytime I hear him say that part and I love that Rhianna line LOL

Nima - Dubcnn.com

+1 exactly what I'm saying.. don't get why people tripping on the lyrics.

LOL about that "Bow chicka wow wow" part.  I laugh everytime I hear him say that part and I love that Rhianna line LOL

Yup!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
A pretty cool track. The instrumental BANGS, I love that shit, choir and all.

Bishop comes off good as usual, but these types of songs aren't my joint of weed. I prefer those "superlyrical" tracks, but you gotta have these to sell mainstream I guess. Oh well. Cool track, just not for me.

Gotta love the "bow-chicka-bow-wow" and Rihanna lines though. ;D

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"

Bishop comes off good as usual, but these types of songs aren't my joint of weed. I prefer those "superlyrical" tracks, but you gotta have these to sell mainstream I guess. Oh well. Cool track, just not for me.

My thoughts exactly.

Paul

its a bangin beat, hook is cool

but i kinda expected better for the amount of hype bishop and focus gets

im still lookin forward to the album
funkyfreshintheflesh

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
but that shit in the backround takes it down a bit

I think that's the best thing of the whole song! Dope track!

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This beat sounds like the beat of the track below. I think beat was originally from Pitbull, but I don't have that one.

the_piper-letter_from_iraq_feat._one_of_the_many.mp3 - 4.54MB
^^
This beat is produced by Brian Kidd (whoever the hell that is). It's a track of Rich Boy's album. Bishop did a freestyle over this beat aswell, so he already knew about it. Maybe he asked Focus to make something alike?

Here's the song:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/3371028907e1a6/

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 05:49:14 AM by Robert de Negro »

YoungCrookedI

yeah it´s a club record , that shit feels to me , go to a chic a bang that shiiit off herrrr...hehehee

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

My thoughts exactly.

HAHAHA..dude is crazy, those lines craked me up. MAGNUM XL CONDOM FILLA, WATCH IT CHANGE SHAPE LIKE MIKE JACK THRILLER,ITS SCARY SEEN IT GOIN IN AND OUT, IM NOT GONNA KILL YA...HAHAHA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Props Nima. What can I say? Club banger, pure and simple. This will definitely serve its purpose for dancefloors all over.

Anyway, I just posted the link to this on my URB.com blog - with full credit to DubCNN of course! ;D We have to do what we can to spread this track around and let the cynics know that the West Coast has got some heat!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

THA REAL WESTCOAST OG

• Lil Geezy
i don't like it
where is the west coast sound????

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
songs medi-aiite. not really feelin it.

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
daaamn homieeeees first lights out with bishop, stat, nune and shade sheist and know u give me this hahaha what a beatiful week!!!

prooops!!!!