Author Topic: Who Made Biggie ?????  (Read 89 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who Made Biggie ?????
« on: July 28, 2001, 04:18:44 PM »
I mean who brought him out into the rap scene. I alwayz thought it to be Pac who brought him out and used Bigs on a few of his songs cause I was watching MTV and they had this late show thing on where it shows x-rated videos and they had Big's and Pac on them but the guy said that Bigs was signed to "Uptown Records" or summin like that and then they both moved to BadBoy when Puffy started that up. But the guy was like all yeah Puffy made Big and took him 2 BadBoy and that's when they really took to the scene and become really big all thanx to Puffy who even featured in some of his songs and I was like WTF  :o :o :o :o :o. I alwayz thought Pac was the one who made Biggie Smallz. Iz me true or iz MTV telling shit......again.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re: Who Made Biggie ?????
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2001, 04:21:06 PM »
Well Itz PAC man .... thats all i know .... he brought him to the seen....

MTV ..hmm ???
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2001, 04:23:58 PM »
His momma made him, but i think he had some manager who intruduced him to puffy and puffy told him to rap and biggie started to, and puffy then signed him or someshit, and puffy worked for/ owned maybe uptown records. i heard mosta this shit from that VH1 biggie thing i saw a few weeks ago.
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2001, 04:27:27 PM »
Big knew Puffy before he knew Pac...So Puffy made him big...

2Pac was cool with him during the time he was recording "Ready 2 Die"...He met Pac after he met Puffy...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2001, 04:40:30 PM »
yeah I was just checking to see if MTV gots it right cause I alwayz thought Pac made Bigs but I guess I was wrong. Anywayz MTV are so well informed that do you know, acoording to the show I was watching:

BIGGIE DIED 2 YEAR AGO

lol...that cracked me up when I heard that.....we all know he past away in 1997...March was it not...6/7months after Pac's death......R.I.P Pac & Bigs
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2001, 04:41:58 PM »
'Pac met biggie when they were filmin Juice, thats what they said on VH1, then 'Pac said he had to change the layout/formula or whatever for Me Against the World cuz it would of been the same Ready To Die.
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"