Author Topic: irrating rappers  (Read 1207 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: irrating rappers
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2001, 08:31:47 PM »
Here's one yall forgot 2 mention---FREDRO STARR, I seen his ass on BET thinkin he's hella sick and shit, and he alwayz has his head up high like alil bitch. And in an interview in XXL he said dat he wore a bandana frontwards b4 2pac, When he was in Onyx. I dunno anyone  Who gives a fuck about dat one.

And ofcourse Mac-10's fat ass.

Also Juvenile ugly ass, ah fuck it tha whole cash money crew.

Prodigy's dumass, actin like he ownes new york and shit.

Sillk tha shocker, tha only reason he's a rapper is cause of his brother, he cant rap 4 shit, he freestyled on tha radio here and didn't rhyme 2 fuckin words wit eachother. dats a shame.

And finally Fat Joe, i dunno why.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2001, 02:13:43 AM »
i put jadakiss and prodigy on my list becuase they irratate me, i never said they sucked...

prodigy is about as tall as gary coleman and runs his mouth like he was as big as shaq

jadakiss gets on my nerves cuz his voice, he sounds like a lil boy whyning about somthing every time he opens his mouth
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2001, 02:19:14 AM »
clue

most definatley clue...ive said it before and ill say it again...if i ever see clue in public ima launch him up in the air.
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2001, 02:37:01 AM »
Here's a few more:

A Tribe Called Quest
Big Pun
Shyne - Too much sounding like BIggie and there's only room for one great that sounds like him and that is Big's himself.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2001, 03:49:35 AM »
WOTS UP WITH PUN??!??!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2001, 03:56:30 AM »
YEAH !! WHAT IS WRONG WITH PUN?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2001, 04:14:28 AM »
Well I've gots a few of his songs on mp3 and I don't feel them. Y'nah it's like with other rappers. You either like their music or you don't. And with Big Pun I don't. That's just the way I feel but of course I know a lot of people like him.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2001, 04:17:26 AM »
YEH I C WOT UR SAYIN

BUT IMO HES TITE

HE BROUGHT LATIN SHIT MORE MAINSTREAM - THEY HAVE A LOT 2 THANK HIM 4 IMO

ILOVE SUM OF HIS TRACKS LIKE -

MAMA
STILL NOT A PLAYER (Feat. Joe)
100%
WHO IS A THUG
ITS SO HARD (Feat. Donell Jones)

STUFF LIKE THAT!

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2001, 04:33:57 AM »

Here's a few more:

A Tribe Called Quest
Big Pun
Shyne - Too much sounding like BIggie and there's only room for one great that sounds like him and that is Big's himself.

MAN THAT IS IT...U KNOW FUCK ALL...DO NOT POST HERE EVER AGAIN...pun? are u crazy? are u on acid?... a tribe called quest?...fo real?...u playin?...fair enuff shyne...i never felt that cat...dude u are fucked up

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2001, 04:35:25 AM »
oh also mobb deep are pissin me off...big jake's on point there...he runs his mouth all ova the place...

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2001, 04:53:10 AM »
Nah Bad_Seed you are the one who iz fucked up. This is you "WTF, nah you ain't saying that, nah wot I think you must agree with, wot I say you must agree with, if anybody go's against my decision they bitchin and deserved to get smakced. Man anybody who dislike people I like must be fucked up or summin". Has it ever occured to you that lot's of people have different opinions you fucking moron. So wot if you like "A Tribe Called Quest" & "Big Pun" does it mean I have to like them? No it doesn't. I can like who I want and dislike who I want. You don't choose wot type of music I like. And the music they bring I don't like so go fuck yourself you fucking dickless, pubeless, hairy molded piece of your moms pussy and go keep feeding that vibrator to yourself. Man you so quick to jump on people's fucking back.

Wot you think and say is not gonna be wot other people think so get a fucking life and stop thinking that you are right at least 905 of the time cause at the end of the day wot you say is not gonna make me change my mind about this. I don't like the poeple I said so I ain't gonna listen to their music. And if oyu ain't happy with who I like then you can fuck off and never post here again. I post my opinions and not yours. YOu post your own opinions but to fucking verbally attack me like that cause of over 2 people you like and I don't. Man you must be the one on fucking acid. You fuckin self-centred, cock-sucking, ass-banging who has shit for brains with crooked eyez so you can't tell if he's looking at you or summin' else.

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2001, 05:03:08 AM »
i have no brains?...nigga u from scotland...and u sayin i aint got no brains...yeh dude thats exactky wat the fuck im sayin...U KNOW SHIT...U AINT SHIT...U DONT DO SHIT...YOR POSTS ARE SHIT...dude u really are fucked up...i do not suck cocks or anythin like that...u cant say ne thing to me

BECAUSE YOUR SCOTTISH...THINK ABOUT IT...U WALK AROUND ALL DAY IN A KILT HOLLARIN OCH AYE THE NOO WITH A CANE AND YOUR SHEEP HALFWAY UP A HILL...THEN U GO HOME AND EAT MINCE N TATTIES...

nigga please...come wit a diss i can actually be offended by...see even yo disses aint worth shit

damn...now u made me waste my time on this...when i cud be having a cuppa and a ciggy

ill say it again

GO AND GET AN EDUCATION...

AND GO AWAY

peace

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2001, 05:04:45 AM »
623 bullshit posts and countin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2001, 05:19:09 AM »
lol. You come here and attack me saying do a diss worth while then you come out with summin like that when that is a sterotype of a person who lives in the highlands and I don't even live near there. Ok so you give me a stereotype person from the highland so obviously you must be from England. Cause you call me dumb and diss me cause I'm scottish.

SO YOU LIVE IN A BIG WHITE FUCKING HOUSE, DRINK CUPS OF TEA WITH A LITTLE CUP, A SAUCER AND A SPOON SO YOU CAN STIR YOUR CUP OF TEA EVERY 5 SECONDS. WHEN YOU DRINK YOUR TEA YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR LITTLE PINKY SHOWING YOU SNOBBY FUCK. YOU WALK AROUND WITH YOUR SOCKS OVER YOU SKIN TIGHT TROUSERS, A SHIRT THAT IS ABOUT HITTING YOUR FACE BECAUSE IT HAS UMPTEEN THINGS ON IT LIKE WHITE BOWS AND SHIT AND YOU WEAR THIS HAT THAT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE THE PERSON WHO MADE IT RAN SHORT ON MATERIAL TO FINISH IT OR HE CRUSHED IT IN A VICE ACCIDENTALLY.

ALSO YOU WALK AROUND GOING *in english snobby accent* "Jolly Good Me Ol' Chap. Isn't this a randy afternoon. Do you fancy comming to my house for tea and brunch".

Man you can stereotype me but I can do just the same with you. Also you call us Scottish people dumb. Look who runs the country. An Englishamn. Tony Blair and he doesnt have a fucking clue wot to do. Also all you english until a couple of years ago were voting for the tory party. And you have the cheek to call us scottish people dumb.

And yeah like I'm offended by "623 posts and counting". You just wanna back of cause any closer and your be fucking riding my dick and I ain't into gayz and fucking hate them so I fucking hate you.

Also your name is "Bad_Seed". Is that because you were a fucking mistake. Oh wait you won't understand that or they haven't told you yet so I'll put it in a style you can understand. *again in an english accent* "Sonny please sit down. We have something to discuss with you. You know we are your mother and father but I must apologise for having to tell you such an awful thing but you weren't meant to grace us with your birth. You were not meant to happen ever, We planned never to have children and on one such occasion you were unthoughtfully implanted in me".

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2001, 05:27:54 AM »
lol @ ur intelligence