Author Topic: irrating rappers  (Read 1202 times)

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: irrating rappers
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2001, 05:35:49 AM »

lol @ ur intelligence

I know. It's of such and high capacity and look......I don't know how to say this.................It's ok to be jealous of people that are brainier than you. You know just cause your are mentally challenged don't mean you need to hate on othe rpeople for it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2001, 05:45:46 AM »
naw fuck that...in scotland u got a higher unemployment rate...higher death rate...higher crime rate...cos yall are fools who cant speak proper english...u really do think u r some sort of gods gift...welll guess wat u aint shit cos ya know....england got it locked fo shizzle...and u know it...i can see ur gettin really really annoyed... poor u!...nigga get a job or somethin and stop postin plz...also plz stop eatin so much fried food its bad for you

get a job and maybe u can get up outta the shit hole ya livin in...peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2001, 05:50:47 AM »

lol. You come here and attack me saying do a diss worth while then you come out with summin like that when that is a sterotype of a person who lives in the highlands and I don't even live near there. Ok so you give me a stereotype person from the highland so obviously you must be from England. Cause you call me dumb and diss me cause I'm scottish.

SO YOU LIVE IN A BIG WHITE FUCKING HOUSE, DRINK CUPS OF TEA WITH A LITTLE CUP, A SAUCER AND A SPOON SO YOU CAN STIR YOUR CUP OF TEA EVERY 5 SECONDS. WHEN YOU DRINK YOUR TEA YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR LITTLE PINKY SHOWING YOU SNOBBY FUCK. YOU WALK AROUND WITH YOUR SOCKS OVER YOU SKIN TIGHT TROUSERS, A SHIRT THAT IS ABOUT HITTING YOUR FACE BECAUSE IT HAS UMPTEEN THINGS ON IT LIKE WHITE BOWS AND SHIT AND YOU WEAR THIS HAT THAT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE THE PERSON WHO MADE IT RAN SHORT ON MATERIAL TO FINISH IT OR HE CRUSHED IT IN A VICE ACCIDENTALLY.

ALSO YOU WALK AROUND GOING *in english snobby accent* "Jolly Good Me Ol' Chap. Isn't this a randy afternoon. Do you fancy comming to my house for tea and brunch".

Man you can stereotype me but I can do just the same with you. Also you call us Scottish people dumb. Look who runs the country. An Englishamn. Tony Blair and he doesnt have a fucking clue wot to do. Also all you english until a couple of years ago were voting for the tory party. And you have the cheek to call us scottish people dumb.

Oh wait you won't understand that or they haven't told you yet so I'll put it in a style you can understand. *again in an english accent*

whats this shit bout shirts n bows huh, i aint seen no geezas walkin round dressed like ponces like tha lol, snobby accents lol er ok maybe in certain areas which i will not b mentioning as thers sum1 from ther in this forum, yea but tha rest of us er yeh, ok so ur sayin scouse, brummie, geordie, cockney, mancs, etc r posh saccents?? ahahaha ok m8 if u say so, n saucers, do i even own a cup and saucer....er NO lol am drinkin cuppa tea now actually n i aint sirrin it evry 5 mins lol
yeh u need 23 cum down 2 mine and observe wat i do lol cos it sure as fuck aint owt u jst described lol

dont fuck wit us english unless u want ur ass burnt, cum down where i live n saay thta lolz ud get ur fuckin ass beat
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2001, 05:54:03 AM »
U both couple white boyz anyway, so cut dis shit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 26, 2001, 05:59:11 AM »
Y'nah wot. I never once said I was  etting annoyed you are the one who mentioned it first so obviously you are the one who iz getting annoyed by this. Yeah we got a higher unemployent rate. Ok. So Lodnon has about as many people as Scotland does and London is full of minks who are unemployed, and pennyless. SO I think England actually has the higher unemployment rate. Higher death rate. So. I'm still alive wots tha tgot to do with me. Higher crime rate? Obviously you haven't been watching wot was going on in Bradfore recently. And can't speak proper english? Why do we want to. English is you language so we can speak however we please. We don't think we are some sort of gods gifts. YOu lot do. I know our football team is pure rubbish but youse get carried away with "We should be winning the World Cup". Yeah like you better than Italy, Germany, Brazil, Holland just to name a few. Also england has it locked fo shizzle. Has wot locked. The jail doors at night. The people's house dorr at night. Wot?

Also why would I want to get a job when I am still at skool finishing of my standard grades and going on to take my highers. And as for fried food. We eat it cause it tastes good. Us scots are respected around the world and not tagged as hooligans and have to get battered from the police and then when you do youse all start complaining it was unfair and the police started it. Soon the whole of England will not be able to travel anywhere except in it's own country cause of the dumbness of ya'll.

And you can stop posting yourself cause I ain't gonna stop. You are the one who seems to be getting annoyed by me posting all the time. And why would I want to get a job and get out of the shit whoel I supposedly live in. When at least if I did get ajob I would know every penny I got I was working hard for and was not some little snobby freak like yourself who was brought up a rich guy and is a pussy because all snobs are. They all inherit there stuff and act like they the thing cause they got money.

Man I thought you were at least some wot of a bright person but now just wot you said really has made you look  like the fool that you truely are.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2001, 06:03:15 AM »

whats this shit bout shirts n bows huh, i aint seen no geezas walkin round dressed like ponces like tha lol, snobby accents lol er ok maybe in certain areas which i will not b mentioning as thers sum1 from ther in this forum, yea but tha rest of us er yeh, ok so ur sayin scouse, brummie, geordie, cockney, mancs, etc r posh saccents?? ahahaha ok m8 if u say so, n saucers, do i even own a cup and saucer....er NO lol am drinkin cuppa tea now actually n i aint sirrin it evry 5 mins lol
yeh u need 23 cum down 2 mine and observe wat i do lol cos it sure as fuck aint owt u jst described lol

dont fuck wit us english unless u want ur ass burnt, cum down where i live n saay thta lolz ud get ur fuckin ass beat

Of course you english so you would attack me for wot I say but did you bother to read wot he said about Scottish people. No cause you though you would come and defend ot people were saying about your country just like if oyu were Scottish you would be criticising wot he was saying.

Also the Tha 7th. Do you know wot this started over. It was cause I said I didn't like Big Pun or A Tribe Called Quest so he calls me a dumb fuck and I shouldn't be posting and that just shows how all us Scottish are dumb. I ain't gonna stop unless he fucking apologises cause he attacked me first and started talking shit about me so I ain't stopping.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2001, 06:07:56 AM »
U rite about Tribe called Quest, They're old shit sux dick, not dat they have any new shit. Dat faggot Q-tip too, dat guy pisses me off.

But Big Pun's tight, he dont bother me.
Dis Fight's bullshit though.

Eng. v.s Scotland, Who gives a fuck.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Flurry

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2001, 06:09:20 AM »
hahaha listen mate, jst grow up, sum1 disses u u diss um back, but not jst them alot of uva ppl at tha same time, u piss ppl off by doin thta, so watch yoeslf, lil kids argue like tha lol
i was jst thinkin it was funny wot u really think of us lol
haha
eRoTiC OrNaMeNt

Ro J. Simpson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Riddim Killa!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2001, 06:13:37 AM »

Y'nah wot. I never once said I was  etting annoyed you are the one who mentioned it first so obviously you are the one who iz getting annoyed by this. Yeah we got a higher unemployent rate. Ok. So Lodnon has about as many people as Scotland does and London is full of minks who are unemployed, and pennyless. SO I think England actually has the higher unemployment rate. Higher death rate. So. I'm still alive wots tha tgot to do with me. Higher crime rate? Obviously you haven't been watching wot was going on in Bradfore recently. And can't speak proper english? Why do we want to. English is you language so we can speak however we please. We don't think we are some sort of gods gifts. YOu lot do. I know our football team is pure rubbish but youse get carried away with "We should be winning the World Cup". Yeah like you better than Italy, Germany, Brazil, Holland just to name a few. Also england has it locked fo shizzle. Has wot locked. The jail doors at night. The people's house dorr at night. Wot?

Also why would I want to get a job when I am still at skool finishing of my standard grades and going on to take my highers. And as for fried food. We eat it cause it tastes good. Us scots are respected around the world and not tagged as hooligans and have to get battered from the police and then when you do youse all start complaining it was unfair and the police started it. Soon the whole of England will not be able to travel anywhere except in it's own country cause of the dumbness of ya'll.

And you can stop posting yourself cause I ain't gonna stop. You are the one who seems to be getting annoyed by me posting all the time. And why would I want to get a job and get out of the shit whoel I supposedly live in. When at least if I did get ajob I would know every penny I got I was working hard for and was not some little snobby freak like yourself who was brought up a rich guy and is a pussy because all snobs are. They all inherit there stuff and act like they the thing cause they got money.

Man I thought you were at least some wot of a bright person but now just wot you said really has made you look  like the fool that you truely are.

yeh im rich...so fuck...i gots plenty of money...is that a bad thing?...im crusin the net at cable speed...im *eatin shrimps n steaks* allday everyday...so fuck...i aint a snob tho...i respect every penny i get...and USUALLY spend it wisely...i got a job too...so, so much for a snob who dont got a job...i earn money and get given money

so fuck you

and i aint apologising...ur the one replyin to every post n shit...and as long as u keep postin bullshit ill be rite there along side ya postin my own view and tellin you just how much of an uneducated dumb fuck u are

peace
2i love you dont ever fucking question that, that's why we'll probably never get along, if i was better at finding the right words to say i wouldnt need to write these mothafuckin songs" / Atmosphere -'Dont ever fucking question that'

It's too much weight to be juggling
who do you picture when you think about struggling
Kids in the bed, no food stomach bubbilin
or Niggas in the E-class heavy drug smugglin / Xzibit - At the speed of life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2001, 06:43:17 AM »
no get it right. YOu are the one who comes and replies to wot I am saying because you think it's bullshit. All I do is post stuff that I think are relevant to the situation or to brake up the dull story or that. But you, you just follow me around waiting for me to post and then when I do your right there to make a comment.

Also you keep calling me uneducated for some reason. I wonder why? Is it because you are  the one who is undeucated because you are the one who started all this shit because I disliked people you liked. Man that is just childish and really shows how imature you really are. Out.

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2001, 08:44:25 AM »

Here's a few more:

A Tribe Called Quest
Big Pun
Shyne - Too much sounding like BIggie and there's only room for one great that sounds like him and that is Big's himself.

the tribe is one of the best hip hop groups of all time. Big pun was great. Shyne has good lyrical abiity. It's clear that you are a real hip hop fan.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

HHH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "hello!!"
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2001, 08:50:04 AM »
BIG PUN IS GOD DAMN TIGHT !!  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2001, 10:54:12 AM »

It's clear that you are a real hip hop fan.

Yeah I know cause I only listen to people like Pac, Ice Cube, NWA, LL Cool J, Snoop, Mobb Deep, Xzibit, Wu-Tang, Biggie, Kurupt. But i suppose that wouldn't make me a real hip-hop fan now would it because they ain't all that rea those rappers I mentioned are they now. Looks like I better go and buy some new CD's cause my collection of rappers looks way out of date according to wot top-Dogg2001's little statement said.

Also A Tribe Called Quest maybe one of the best hip-hop groups but they aren't 2day and I have heard a lot of their stuff and I dont like so I ain't gonna like them if I don't like their music now am I.

Hittman

« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2001, 10:57:19 AM »

BIG PUN IS GOD DAMN TIGHT !!  ;D

Cud not have put it better myself.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2001, 11:05:17 AM »
RITE...NIMY

I CAN APPRECIATE U WANNA RESOLVE THIS STUFF

BUT IVE JUST READ THE PAST 3 POSTS FROM U AND THEY HAVE ALL BEEN ABOUT SUM1 HAVIN A GO AT U......LEAVEIT 4 FUCKS SAKE..

I CAN APPRECIATE A CUPLA POSTS ON A DISS BUT OVA 2 PAGES ON MORE THAN 1 THREAD IS STUPID

GO 2 THE ANYTHIN GOS SECTION
OR BATTLE IN A KEYSTYLE

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network