Author Topic: Damn, its fuckin hot.  (Read 968 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Damn, its fuckin hot.
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2007, 03:53:50 PM »
anyway, relentless, I used to live right by Rialto High school. more accurately I lived very close to jehue middle school, at Randall and Meridian.
-T
word?? i live right around the corner from jehue...btw,put me up on game...why in the hell is Fontana called Fontucky? ive actually seen dudes wearin Fontucky shirts...

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: August 30, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
110 is pushing it, I gotta admit, but usually I don't get people who complain about the heat. Yeah it's hot in the summer here too, but it lasts for such a short time that we cherish the heat over here. Fuck, it was 59 degrees Farenheit (15 C) here today, I wish it had been a 110. And it ain't getting anything but colder, and I say FUCK THAT. Shit, if I ever make enough money I'll move someplace where it never snows or gets cold. If I ever miss that shit I'll just visit the folks here on Christmas.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 30, 2007, 04:02:48 PM »
110 is pushing it, I gotta admit, but usually I don't get people who complain about the heat. Yeah it's hot in the summer here too, but it lasts for such a short time that we cherish the heat over here. Fuck, it was 59 degrees Farenheit (15 C) here today, I wish it had been a 110. And it ain't getting anything but colder, and I say FUCK THAT. Shit, if I ever make enough money I'll move someplace where it never snows or gets cold. If I ever miss that shit I'll just visit the folks here on Christmas.
damn,where do you live?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #48 on: August 30, 2007, 04:07:59 PM »
anyway, relentless, I used to live right by Rialto High school. more accurately I lived very close to jehue middle school, at Randall and Meridian.
-T
word?? i live right around the corner from jehue...btw,put me up on game...why in the hell is Fontana called Fontucky? ive actually seen dudes wearin Fontucky shirts...

Fontana is primarily a low income area. Alot of Mexicans/Latinos just like Rialto/Colton and where you live but there is also another stretch of the city, probably between let's say Sierra and Cherry that is populated by alot of poor white people as well. It is even said that among the oldest chapters of the Ku Klux Klan is in Fontana. That said, it's kind of poking at the alleged 'white trash' nature of Fontana. I live on the border of Rancho and Fontana pretty much and in a planned community, so needless to say it's alot more like Rancho where I'm at.

Anyway, i went to jehue when that shit opened, that's crazy man.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
-T

Fontana is primarily a low income area. Alot of Mexicans/Latinos just like Rialto/Colton and where you live but there is also another stretch of the city, probably between let's say Sierra and Cherry that is populated by alot of poor white people as well. It is even said that among the oldest chapters of the Ku Klux Klan is in Fontana. That said, it's kind of poking at the alleged 'white trash' nature of Fontana. I live on the border of Rancho and Fontana pretty much and in a planned community, so needless to say it's alot more like Rancho where I'm at.

Anyway, i went to jehue when that shit opened, that's crazy man.

-T
word,i heard about that KKK shit...if its true,mutha fuckas are ghosts cause ive never seen that shit. kinda figured it was on some trailer park shit but when i seen dudes all proud with shirts i was buggin out.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: August 30, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »
yo tanj when you roll through my desert hit me up. see what you think of bakersfield greens.  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: August 30, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »
It's like 110 everyday here.  Got up to 118 over the 4th of July.  Plus now the monsoon season is basically over, so we gets no relief.  I'm ready for September.

Sikotic™

« Reply #52 on: August 30, 2007, 09:57:51 PM »
It hit 111 in Northridge today. I walk from my house to me car and my balls are already sweaty.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
damn,where do you live?

Finland. ;D

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2007, 01:48:53 AM »
stop complaining y'all,where i am(BAHRAIN) it's fucking 130f everyday with humidity...i just wanna kill myself :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2007, 01:54:24 AM »
its still about 85 and it's 2am  :'(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »
It's like 110 everyday here.  Got up to 118 over the 4th of July.  Plus now the monsoon season is basically over, so we gets no relief.  I'm ready for September.

where the hell are you at?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
stop complaining y'all,where i am(BAHRAIN) it's fucking 130f everyday with humidity...i just wanna kill myself :D

Hah, between when he sold Neverland Ranch and when he recently moved to Vegas, Michael Jackson was living in Bahrain.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »
yo tanj when you roll through my desert hit me up. see what you think of bakersfield greens.  ;)

The clubs in your area all got shut down. :-\

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2007, 10:58:26 AM »
But I bet the growers didn't!

-T

westcoastavengers.com