Author Topic: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*  (Read 13437 times)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

CMW; Music to Driveby

10 Who's Xxxxing Who_.m4a Tim Dog diss
http://www.mediafire.com/?22oxdylem32
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6tqQQ89JuyU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6tqQQ89JuyU</a>

Compton's Most Wanted
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton's_Most_Wanted

Compton's Most Wanted are a gangsta rap group still performing today on independent labels. Their first three albums (It's a Compton Thang, Straight Checkn 'Em and Music to Drive-By) were produced by DJ Slip and The Unknown DJ, who produced both electro funk tracks as well as Ice T's classic gangster rap "6 N The Morning". Despite producing many tracks, Unknown DJ was never an official member of Compton's Most Wanted. MC Chill was an original member of C.M.W at the time of their first album It's a Compton Thang, but was sentenced to prison in 1991 (Before Straight Checkn 'Em was released) and released in 1994. During his time in prison he missed C.M.W's two most popular albums, Straight Checkn 'Em and Music To Driveby, which included popular songs Hood Took Me Under, Def Wish and Straight Up Menace. After 3 years behind bars MC Chill didn't have chance to return to C.M.W as the group had broken up following the Music To Driveby album, so Chill started featuring in MC Ren and MC Eiht solo albums. In 2000, the group joined forces again and released "Represent". C.M.W are known especially for their slow, often melancholic raps, using samples from seventies soul and funk records such as "Joy" by Isaac Hayes. Such hit songs as "It Was a Good Day" (Ice Cube), "Warning" (The Notorious B.I.G.), and "Sugar Hill" (AZ) make use of samples first used by C.M.W. Currently, MC Eiht is pursuing his solo career, while DJ Slip is mainly working for the new west coast rap label IV Life Records [1] Additionally, C.M.W. are set for a reunion which will feature on DJ Slip's next album "The Minority Report".

DJ Quik; Way 2 Fonky

03 Way 2 Fonky.m4a Tim Dog :scarface: diss
http://www.mediafire.com/?cpyx1y2zbtm

Way 2 Fonky
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_2_Fonky

Way 2 Fonky is the second album of rapper/producer DJ Quik. It was released in 1992 on Profile Records.
The album peaked at number 20 on the Billboard 200 music chart on August 08, 1992.
It was certified gold by the RIAA on October 9, 1992.
The album features 2 singles, the title track of the album and "Jus Lyke Compton".

Chris Rock ranked "Way 2 Fonky" twenty-fourth on a 2005 list for Rolling Stone on the Top 25 Hip-Hop Albums of all time.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2007, 07:56:45 AM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Beef Thread; NWA,WSC,Tim Dog & the East Coast VS West Coast *Diss Tracks ins
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »
Nice.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Shorty of da Lench Mob; Short Stories

05 short stories.m4a Ice Cube Diss part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?0nazmaad72m
06 Oshea_s great adventures.m4a Ice Cube Diss part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ymtgnxncrd
both tracks produced by Polarbear

Shorty of Da Lench Mob Speaks Out
by Craig Smith~ 9/5/02

http://www.daveyd.com/shortydalenchmobinterview.html

Ice Cube abruptly departed N.W.A in 1989 and embarked one of rap’s most remarkable solo journeys. Although his persona on record and film was frequently that of a politically minded, grizzled L.A. gangbanging vet, just like the hot-tempered character Doughboy he portrayed in 1991’s Boyz N’ The Hood, the menacing individual Cube produced on record was fictional. According to one man who knew him during his 1990’s heyday, O’Shea Jackson was often quiet and reflective away from the microphone and never went through the gangland battles claimed to experience in his recordings.

Contrary to his often rough and tumble guise, Ice Cube had a fairly uneventful suburban upbringing in South Central Los Angeles, was a solid student and short of some minor criminal acts, never joined a gang. This information leads to the question of how Ice Cube maintained his gangster image for legions of frequently rugged fans that accepted his tales of urban violence as first hand accounts. Was it the well-ironed khakis, glistening jheri curls, black baseball cap and ominous scowl? Perhaps, but more importantly it was the people he surrounded himself with.

In the post N.W.A. days, Ice Cube recruited folks who lived the life he portrayed in song. One of these people was Shorty of the gold selling rap trio Da Lench Mob, a one-time gangbanger who began his criminal career as a teen and became a feared presence in L.A.’s notorious Marvin Gangster Crips. Weed smoking, guzzling 40s, skirt chasing and of course, hardcore violence were normal activities in his existence.

After finishing up a robbery bid in California’s Corcoran maximum security state pen--also home to Charles Manson--Shorty got back with an old pal, future Da Lench Mob member J-Dee. J-Dee had just returned from a trip with Ice Cube to New York to record Cube’s solo full-length debut, Amerikkka’s Most Wanted. Soon after in 1991, Shorty finally met with Ice Cube through J-Dee who fraudulently told Cube the two gangbangers were cousins. Not knowing much more than what he saw on Yo! MTV Raps, Shorty assumed Cube was a gangbanger like himself. “The style of dress that they had, you’d think, damn, these niggaz gangbanging,” Shorty said about N.W.A. and Cube from his West Side L.A. home. “We went over to Cube’s momma’s house and I’m sizing him up. I’m looking like, ‘O.K.,’I don’t know. It’s a trip how TV can lie to you. I’m like damn. This dude is square as hell.”

Square or not, Shorty leapt at an opportunity to tour with Cube as a member of his security team on Cube’s first series of solo concerts. The early touring crew was deep—sometimes as many as twenty--and full of Cube’s Street Knowledge posse including Yo Yo, Sir Jinx, J-Dee, T-Bone and Chilly Chill.

As Shorty tells it, a typical tour stop went like this: Shorty and J-Dee would venture into the hoods and hang with local ghetto dwellers representing Ice Cube, thereby validating Cube’s gangster persona in the absence of Cube himself. “This is something I grew up with all my life,” Shorty said. “Hanging around cutthroats and weed smokers and heroin addicts, alcoholics. This is all we knew. So of course, any state we go to, that’s what we comfortable with…but Cube, it was uncomfortable for him.”

Shorty maintains that he and his pals legitimized Cube’s gangster character on tour. “We made it comfortable for Cube to go to these states man. Because, now they seeing tattoos all over my back. They seeing J-Dee’s tattoos. They like damn. Keep in mind, everyone hear about Crips and Bloods, but damn, when you like in Oklahoma or in fucking Nebraska, they up front close talking to a Crip…It’s like damn. These Lench Mob niggaz is real.”

According to Shorty, future thespian Ice Cube kept his rep through what might be described as stellar acting. “Brother was never a street dude man,” he said. “He would never let nobody see him out of character. Hear me? He would always be in character when you see him.”

Despite serving as Cube’s shield from the public, Shorty didn’t have a problem with his methodology. “We wasn’t really trippin’ like ‘Damn homie, you using our image to capitalize on. We didn’t trip because we felt that it was family.”

And of course, it was business. Shorty admits to being cool with the situation because he was promised a record deal (Da Lench Mob released two LPs on East West records) and the allure of seeing all of America was too great to pass up for someone that rarely crossed the California border.

Not only did Ice Cube utilize Shorty and J-Dee’s gangland image, but their battle tales as well. Shorty says during a flight from Dallas after a gig with the Geto Boys, he and J-Dee told Cube about how some of their out of town Crip brethren got into a St. Louis gang brawl. “After landing, we walked through that tunnel thing,” remembered Shorty. “We walking. [Cube’s] like ‘Listen to this.’ This dude’s like busts a whole rhyme. I’m like ‘Damn nigga, you write pretty fast. The story that we told, he just put it on paper.”

That story became Cube’s graphic gang laced track “My Summer Vacation” on his Death Certificate LP. Shorty didn’t have a problem with how Cube got his info at the time, but now reconsiders, “I’m not tripping on that shit. But I wish I would have man [laughs]. You know. I would have cashed in on it…then I started really looking to the other stuff and like damn. We’re hustling, [he’s] taking shit and writing, putting our story on paper and capitalizing on it man. But that’s just how he was. None of the things that he ever kicked as far as in the street, the ghetto stuff, he never did none of that man. None of that.”

Even with the way Cube used Shorty’s background for his benefit, Shorty remains thankful for his experience and the two LPs his group Da Lench Mob put out. “I learned a lot from that dude,” Shorty admitted. “I love him to this day even though we got some unfinished business we have got to deal on. By going on tour with him, it changed my life completely around.”

It was a change that involved becoming a Muslim in 1991 after a lifetime of not even knowing what a Muslim was. The transformation came after he befriended a Public Enemy soundman that toured with Cube who introduced him to the Nation of Islam. This ultimately led to the end of his gangbanging days and taking on the name of Jerome Muhammad.

On the music side, Da Lench Mob enjoyed gold selling success in 1992 with their first album Guerillas In Tha Mist, largely written by Ice Cube. According to Shorty, their money wasn’t properly divided because other Ice Cube protégés Yo Yo and Kam released albums that didn’t fare nearly as well. Additionally, the crew went through heavy turmoil when J-Dee was arrested for attempted murder and eventually landed in prison. Instead of disbanding, Da Lench Mob returned in 1994 with the poorly marketed and disappointingly received Planet of Da Apes featuring a new member, Oakland based rhymer Maulkie. Shorty says someone may have been trying to break up the group and one day his anger over the unforgiving record biz and woes over music friendships gone sour led him to want to “kill everybody at Street Knowledge” with 100 rounds of ammunition at his side. Instead, he was coincidentally called to his mosque and reflected on the situation in tears.

Now in his mid thirties and having often scraped by financially in his post Da Lench Mob days, Shorty is aiming for a comeback. He spent several years in the late 90s learning the music business from people like producer QDIII and Wendy Day of the Rap Coaltion. After a lengthy industry education, he’s releasing a solo album in September called Short Stories on his own imprint, Bow Tie Entertainment. Among the guests slated to appear are Coolio, one time Cube pal (and frequent Cube critic) Kam, Boo Ya Tribe and RBX. His former partner J-Dee continues to be housed in same California state prison that Shorty himself was in and isn’t due to come home until 2004. Shorty has also commissioned L.A. marketing firm The Radio Bums to create a website at http://www.dalenchmob.com and has multiple documentary film projects in the works.

Although Shorty claims Da Lench Mob is owed over 1.5 million dollars by Ice Cube and his former boss turned his back on the group when the chips were down, he still has love for the man who put him in the game. “If none of this had went down and J-Dee never went to jail, we’d probably be some arrogant ass rappers to this day. It really humbled me,” Shorty said thankfully.

Even with years of acrimonious rap game experiences in tow, Shorty remains optimistic. “I’m not bitter because I’m gonna get mine regardless.”

Unfortunately, Cube’s high profile perch has prevented the two from speaking since L.A.’s 1997 hip-hop summit after the death of the Notorious B.I.G. Nonetheless, he’d still like to see Cube dish out some well-earned payback and “do what’s right and take care of those who helped you.”

http://www.amazon.com/Short-Stories-Shorty/dp/B00005NVYU/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1374017-3992708?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1192490342&sr=1-1
Do you have all of the shorty album?
I have never seen it before.
If you do please spot it up or send me a link  or can you still buy it ?

http://www.amazon.com/Short-Stories-Shorty/dp/B00005NVYU/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-1374017-3992708?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1192490342&sr=1-1

DJ Pooh ft Kam - Whoop Whoop  Ice Cube diss!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw</a>

Kam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kam_(rapper)

Kam is an American political rapper known primarily among hip hop fans and music critics during the 1990s. Born in Los Angeles, California, he is considered an esteemed West Coast underground rapper. He is known for his Afrocentric lyrics, Nation of Islam membership and affiliation with his cousin fellow West Coast rapper Ice Cube. He is also known for his powerfully commanding baritone voice and knack for using multisyllabic rhymes.[1][2] He has only released two albums since his well-received 1993 debut album Neva Again. That album featured inflammatory anti-government lyrics and hit single "Peace Treaty," a song about the 1992 Los Angeles riots that somewhat justified and played down the actions of Black rioters and looters. "Peace Treaty" reached #2 on the Hot Rap Singles chart in 1993.

His first appearance on record was with the song "Every Single Weekend" from the 1991 Boyz n the Hood soundtrack. Since then, he has collaborated with artists including Ice Cube, Erick Sermon, MC Ren, C-Bo, DJ Quik, DJ Pooh, Tha Eastsidaz, Method Man, KRS-One, Snoop Dogg, Yukmouth and Public Enemy amongst others. He has released music as part of two record labels, East West Records and JCOR Entertainment. He is currently a member of Guerrilla Funk Recordings and plans to release an album named The Self.[3] He is currently a member of the West Coast supergroup Warzone with MC Eiht and Goldie Loc.[4]

Suga Free and Mausberg; Konnectid Project, Vol. 1

09 Shut Up.m4a  Ice Cube Diss!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?5zonmcjtdnp

Shut Up Lyrics
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/s/sugafreemausberglyrics/shutuplyrics.html

Yo it's a lotta niggas bangin' the realest that ain't worth it
You bein' fake
You're fuckin' with Mausberg the Great
The king of the block
Lickin' hot shots to keep the pesticides off my jock
Well if it's on then it's on
I'm bustin' with the black and the chrome
Black tech gangsta, platinum crowns on my dome
You wanna rumble, chuck em around with the superb
Come up show, chain tokin' all your herb
I'm'a (?) this nigga with (?) in the game
And this bullet goes out to niggas bitin' my name
Thought it was subliminal, but real doggs recognize them thangs
That's why your chronic bout to change the game
Certified bet, before my album even pop
And fuckin' with Quik, that's certified platinum when I drop
And I'm callin' out competitors, lettin' you know
If you fuck with the Berg I gun ya down fo sho

[CHORUS x2]

Shut up, nigga
You're fuckin' with my name 'stead of my game
Fuckin' with my fame
Shut up nigga
And mind your own
Before you can't find your own

Ey yo I keep a full metal jacket
The opposite of a bad habit
Medicatin' niggas who start static
It's on now, jet line suits and war boots
Marine green canteen (?) and lime juice
Mausberg the superior
You never heard of a more (?) nigga comin' out the urban area
Fake, fraud, and fictitious
Like som parsley in a Ziploc bag
I got the crown fool, it ain't for grabs
I run through the biggest packs of niggas
With my fists cocked back, and ready for combat
And hit ya, with six blows to ya cranium
I'm the dime nigga
Fuck this rap hunch niggas, I'm gainin' em
It's the Y2K, but the glitch is in this bitch niggas
Don't want to ride with they own kinda niggas
Me and Quik bout to take it to the limit
Erasin' all coward ass punks and gimmicks
We the realest for real

[Chorus x2]

I'm still sportin' gray jeans with the black and white Polo's
With the chucks cut lo do's
Niggas thought that I was goin' Hollywood
After rhythmalism
But all that taught me was to keep it realism
Give a pound to my real thugs
Use a jimmy when I fuck a bitch
Stay away from unknown drugs
But unlike y'all, bitch made, don't know where you from
Lyin' on your records about niggas you done
Fuck what happened to Cavaricci jeans and backpacks
Where you get them khakis and that dog patch
You ain't no gangsta
You only get in to fit in
Take yo ass to the circus with your family and friends
Cuz i'm too rough, too (?), too rugged for y'all kind
And I gotta keep them cowards from crossin' the red line
Pointe blank, niggas'll do whatcha do
But keep in mind when you come across the Berg you're through

[Chorus x3]

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 10:09:41 AM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
mediafire sucks.... give me some more ZSHARE links

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Kokane; Funk Upon A Rhyme

15 Don't Bite The Phunk.m4a Diss to Dr.Dre by Cold 187um and Kokane produced by Cold 187um
http://www.mediafire.com/?1d0i1rmzo3l

Lyrics; Kokane - Don't Bite the Phunk
http://lyrics.astraweb.com/display/611/kokane..funk_upon_a_rhyme..dont_bite_the_phunk.html

(Intro- Cold 187'um)
Yeah what's up Kokane
"what's up player"(cold chillin'in this muthafucka)
yeah we're just go on laid back in the studio, man on this groove
and talk about some muthafuckas, that we don't give a fuck about
(definetly don't give a fuck about, you know what I'm saying)
on some fly fly funk shit, (you know what I'm saying)
some shit that niggas bit, "what's up partner ha ha ha-
I'm talkin to you Dre, don't bite my shit
don't bite the funk that feeds you
cause I sure the hell don't need ya"
ha ha what's up..
yeah.. now while we're in the studio kickin' it off
(you know what I'm saying)- on the ill tip
you know, I wanna do some old school,
you know, I wanna just kick some shit of
and show them muthafuckas I mean buisness -(you know what I'm saying)
So ah when the clock strikes to six
I'ma put them hoes in the mix (hi hi hi hi)
and I'ma do it like this for them ,-( ya know what I'm sayin')

(Cold 187'um)

ahh yeah ahh
1-87 chillin' in my coup dippin'
one thing I can't stand is when fools get the set trippin'
now I was down with the gang truce
until I found out you was gettin' ganked by dr Suit (?)
now you can get Compton, Long Beach,
South Central, Watts, Carson even Pomona
you can even ran to Timbuktu
but I'ma creep to the falls bitch and I'ma smoke you
now I'ma take you trough you history book
uh ah let's take a look
yeah- when I first came to Ruthless I was livin'like hustler
but see you, you was livin' straight like a busta
I used to think you was a true
'til I remembered you was in the muthafuckin' Wreckin Crew
and then I looked at an old album cover
it was you chillin' lookin' gay as a muthafucka
I could have took it any kind of way
but see six months later you were NWA
and now it's gangsta gangsta pimpsta pimpsta
but to me you was still wimpsta wimpsta
yeah you dissed Eazy-E but I'm confused
cause you're scared as fuck to diss Ice Cube
yeah now you're all just smilin'and trucin'
but remember yo Dre stick to producin'
now you say you ain't gettin'gangked no more
but I know who owns Death Row.. really doe
yo I got a little piece of paper for someone
and not one line on it reads Andre Young
you try to diss my record deal, but I'm still quick
I'm on a mission, and I'm going for the fuckin' gift
so next time your in the place
I'm hollering 1-8-7 with my glock in your fuckin' face
cause real niggas don't go out that quick
so it's cool that you bit my shit- bitch
cause I'm a baller by four and plus a Gee
and I like my cronic twist with some VSOP
see broke niggas can't lie cause it costs ants
shut the fuck up, you've just straight broke been
Snoop Dog you better get your paper work right
because if not you'll be all bark with no bite
yo- see we go kinda back see
but see things got fucked up when your flunkie tried to diss me
you need to go and check your puppet gee
because who the fuck is he, to jump up and diss me
cause I'm a nigga with a gang of thugs
and I'ma show the muthafucka to keep my name out his mouth
yo- I never got smoked you muthafucking new jack
you fuckin' around with me you gonna end up on your back
yo try to diss me to get respect
but you sounded like a muthafuckin bad ?man reject
I give props when props are due
and my props to you is muthafucka fuck you
you're just a flunkie for the D-R-E
you punk muthafucka you wanne be Gee
and you know I always drop the shit proper
you can ask your homies or you can ask the doctor
but he don't get no props neither
I'ma say it on wax and I can say it when I see ya (fool)
try to kick it like you got stamina
wip that ass like Luke did in Atlanta
oops did you slip, did you trip, did you run
did he have a gun, did you want some
no I don't think so (wow)
here's a bone you can choke
get your ass with the mafia loke
yeah fool, so what you wanna trow up
cause you're broke as a muthafucka
lookin to a...
but I'm the original 1-87 no one can do it better
so I'm out, and peace to my homie Snoop
yo I hope you get yours before they do you- yeah
and that's realer then a juice of a duce
see some might not like it but yo it's the true

(SweatTalk (aka Kokane) )

oh woopie do- well alright y'all
yes starlet(?) ah some say it!s like a peanut game
I took your house of it Snoopy- well a wrong
say Dre, my name it's Sweat Talk
now do you belive in funk after death
cause I do, so watch this

(Kokane)
it's like dip-dip-a- da we got to make a sack
we can fix your funk when the shits on the flat
pump pump you up, send you on your way
and I don't belive in celebratin' Dre day
it's like hearhi-hearhi common common
kokane is servin suckas at the players ball
if you come ????
you will get blasted
a tisket a tasket we throw your body in the basket
it's a wonderful day in my muthafuckin neighborhood
a wonderful day in my goddam neighborhood
now rollin' tip-toe incognito
ichin' to serve a fool when my pump says so (Puhmp Puhmp)
is another nigga with the biggest glock
and if you're fuckin with this nigga
you'll be spittin' out buck shots
so no pain no gain
bakin soda free and they call me Kokane
now I'ma fuck you up Korrupt
cause I'ma bust trough your hood like ??????
cause you gets no propers
now your throwin' up the Pound
but I'm throwin' up the black mafia
can't stop us what you wanna do
bring it on Snoop
and your whole fuckin'puppet pound crew
it's the nickel slick nigga from Pomona
not fake like laceres
but real like tooners
Snoop Dog you fuckin ?
did most of the work with Dre
and still you get your boots knocked
now I see nigga's rich
but you was in the county watching monsters shoes (?) like a bitch
now who's been sleepin' in my bed
eatin' my funk, takin dope styles by the chunk
cause I'ma funky to the finish
cause your funk got a gang of B-12 in it

Outro (Kokane):

Yeah in case you didn't know
it's Black Mafia Life for life- fool
Above The muthafuckin' Law,
UBU- what you wanna do
Black Hole of Watts
to my homies over there an shit
and to my funkinmuffin' Coconut
we clowns and ....yeah

The RBX Files

http://www.ballerlife.com/images_artistes/bio/rbx.jpg

The RBX Files is hip hop artist RBX's debut album. It was released in September 1995 after a long delay caused by disagreements with Death Row Records, RBX's record label at the time of recording. The content of the album reflected the dislike that RBX had at the time of release for Death Row Records and his former label mates.

RBX - A.W.O.L. (Dr. Dre diss) prop Diggfinger for posting the viseo on youtube
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OUCnTJDjpEQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OUCnTJDjpEQ</a>

Blood$

damn I'ma have to post some shit up, propz for this thread

midwestryder

05 short stories.m4a Ice Cube Diss part 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?0nazmaad72m
06 Oshea_s great adventures.m4a Ice Cube Diss part 2
http://www.mediafire.com/?8ymtgnxncrd
both tracks produced by Polarbear

Shorty of Da Lench Mob Speaks Out
by Craig Smith~ 9/5/02

http://www.daveyd.com/shortydalenchmobinterview.html

Ice Cube abruptly departed N.W.A in 1989 and embarked one of rap’s most remarkable solo journeys. Although his persona on record and film was frequently that of a politically minded, grizzled L.A. gangbanging vet, just like the hot-tempered character Doughboy he portrayed in 1991’s Boyz N’ The Hood, the menacing individual Cube produced on record was fictional. According to one man who knew him during his 1990’s heyday, O’Shea Jackson was often quiet and reflective away from the microphone and never went through the gangland battles claimed to experience in his recordings.

Contrary to his often rough and tumble guise, Ice Cube had a fairly uneventful suburban upbringing in South Central Los Angeles, was a solid student and short of some minor criminal acts, never joined a gang. This information leads to the question of how Ice Cube maintained his gangster image for legions of frequently rugged fans that accepted his tales of urban violence as first hand accounts. Was it the well-ironed khakis, glistening jheri curls, black baseball cap and ominous scowl? Perhaps, but more importantly it was the people he surrounded himself with.

In the post N.W.A. days, Ice Cube recruited folks who lived the life he portrayed in song. One of these people was Shorty of the gold selling rap trio Da Lench Mob, a one-time gangbanger who began his criminal career as a teen and became a feared presence in L.A.’s notorious Marvin Gangster Crips. Weed smoking, guzzling 40s, skirt chasing and of course, hardcore violence were normal activities in his existence.

After finishing up a robbery bid in California’s Corcoran maximum security state pen--also home to Charles Manson--Shorty got back with an old pal, future Da Lench Mob member J-Dee. J-Dee had just returned from a trip with Ice Cube to New York to record Cube’s solo full-length debut, Amerikkka’s Most Wanted. Soon after in 1991, Shorty finally met with Ice Cube through J-Dee who fraudulently told Cube the two gangbangers were cousins. Not knowing much more than what he saw on Yo! MTV Raps, Shorty assumed Cube was a gangbanger like himself. “The style of dress that they had, you’d think, damn, these niggaz gangbanging,” Shorty said about N.W.A. and Cube from his West Side L.A. home. “We went over to Cube’s momma’s house and I’m sizing him up. I’m looking like, ‘O.K.,’I don’t know. It’s a trip how TV can lie to you. I’m like damn. This dude is square as hell.”

Square or not, Shorty leapt at an opportunity to tour with Cube as a member of his security team on Cube’s first series of solo concerts. The early touring crew was deep—sometimes as many as twenty--and full of Cube’s Street Knowledge posse including Yo Yo, Sir Jinx, J-Dee, T-Bone and Chilly Chill.

As Shorty tells it, a typical tour stop went like this: Shorty and J-Dee would venture into the hoods and hang with local ghetto dwellers representing Ice Cube, thereby validating Cube’s gangster persona in the absence of Cube himself. “This is something I grew up with all my life,” Shorty said. “Hanging around cutthroats and weed smokers and heroin addicts, alcoholics. This is all we knew. So of course, any state we go to, that’s what we comfortable with…but Cube, it was uncomfortable for him.”

Shorty maintains that he and his pals legitimized Cube’s gangster character on tour. “We made it comfortable for Cube to go to these states man. Because, now they seeing tattoos all over my back. They seeing J-Dee’s tattoos. They like damn. Keep in mind, everyone hear about Crips and Bloods, but damn, when you like in Oklahoma or in fucking Nebraska, they up front close talking to a Crip…It’s like damn. These Lench Mob niggaz is real.”

According to Shorty, future thespian Ice Cube kept his rep through what might be described as stellar acting. “Brother was never a street dude man,” he said. “He would never let nobody see him out of character. Hear me? He would always be in character when you see him.”

Despite serving as Cube’s shield from the public, Shorty didn’t have a problem with his methodology. “We wasn’t really trippin’ like ‘Damn homie, you using our image to capitalize on. We didn’t trip because we felt that it was family.”

And of course, it was business. Shorty admits to being cool with the situation because he was promised a record deal (Da Lench Mob released two LPs on East West records) and the allure of seeing all of America was too great to pass up for someone that rarely crossed the California border.

Not only did Ice Cube utilize Shorty and J-Dee’s gangland image, but their battle tales as well. Shorty says during a flight from Dallas after a gig with the Geto Boys, he and J-Dee told Cube about how some of their out of town Crip brethren got into a St. Louis gang brawl. “After landing, we walked through that tunnel thing,” remembered Shorty. “We walking. [Cube’s] like ‘Listen to this.’ This dude’s like busts a whole rhyme. I’m like ‘Damn nigga, you write pretty fast. The story that we told, he just put it on paper.”

That story became Cube’s graphic gang laced track “My Summer Vacation” on his Death Certificate LP. Shorty didn’t have a problem with how Cube got his info at the time, but now reconsiders, “I’m not tripping on that shit. But I wish I would have man [laughs]. You know. I would have cashed in on it…then I started really looking to the other stuff and like damn. We’re hustling, [he’s] taking shit and writing, putting our story on paper and capitalizing on it man. But that’s just how he was. None of the things that he ever kicked as far as in the street, the ghetto stuff, he never did none of that man. None of that.”

Even with the way Cube used Shorty’s background for his benefit, Shorty remains thankful for his experience and the two LPs his group Da Lench Mob put out. “I learned a lot from that dude,” Shorty admitted. “I love him to this day even though we got some unfinished business we have got to deal on. By going on tour with him, it changed my life completely around.”

It was a change that involved becoming a Muslim in 1991 after a lifetime of not even knowing what a Muslim was. The transformation came after he befriended a Public Enemy soundman that toured with Cube who introduced him to the Nation of Islam. This ultimately led to the end of his gangbanging days and taking on the name of Jerome Muhammad.

On the music side, Da Lench Mob enjoyed gold selling success in 1992 with their first album Guerillas In Tha Mist, largely written by Ice Cube. According to Shorty, their money wasn’t properly divided because other Ice Cube protégés Yo Yo and Kam released albums that didn’t fare nearly as well. Additionally, the crew went through heavy turmoil when J-Dee was arrested for attempted murder and eventually landed in prison. Instead of disbanding, Da Lench Mob returned in 1994 with the poorly marketed and disappointingly received Planet of Da Apes featuring a new member, Oakland based rhymer Maulkie. Shorty says someone may have been trying to break up the group and one day his anger over the unforgiving record biz and woes over music friendships gone sour led him to want to “kill everybody at Street Knowledge” with 100 rounds of ammunition at his side. Instead, he was coincidentally called to his mosque and reflected on the situation in tears.

Now in his mid thirties and having often scraped by financially in his post Da Lench Mob days, Shorty is aiming for a comeback. He spent several years in the late 90s learning the music business from people like producer QDIII and Wendy Day of the Rap Coaltion. After a lengthy industry education, he’s releasing a solo album in September called Short Stories on his own imprint, Bow Tie Entertainment. Among the guests slated to appear are Coolio, one time Cube pal (and frequent Cube critic) Kam, Boo Ya Tribe and RBX. His former partner J-Dee continues to be housed in same California state prison that Shorty himself was in and isn’t due to come home until 2004. Shorty has also commissioned L.A. marketing firm The Radio Bums to create a website at http://www.dalenchmob.com and has multiple documentary film projects in the works.

Although Shorty claims Da Lench Mob is owed over 1.5 million dollars by Ice Cube and his former boss turned his back on the group when the chips were down, he still has love for the man who put him in the game. “If none of this had went down and J-Dee never went to jail, we’d probably be some arrogant ass rappers to this day. It really humbled me,” Shorty said thankfully.

Even with years of acrimonious rap game experiences in tow, Shorty remains optimistic. “I’m not bitter because I’m gonna get mine regardless.”

Unfortunately, Cube’s high profile perch has prevented the two from speaking since L.A.’s 1997 hip-hop summit after the death of the Notorious B.I.G. Nonetheless, he’d still like to see Cube dish out some well-earned payback and “do what’s right and take care of those who helped you.”

DJ Pooh ft Kam - Whoop Whoop  Ice Cube diss!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw</a>

Kam
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kam_(rapper)

Kam is an American political rapper known primarily among hip hop fans and music critics during the 1990s. Born in Los Angeles, California, he is considered an esteemed West Coast underground rapper. He is known for his Afrocentric lyrics, Nation of Islam membership and affiliation with his cousin fellow West Coast rapper Ice Cube. He is also known for his powerfully commanding baritone voice and knack for using multisyllabic rhymes.[1][2] He has only released two albums since his well-received 1993 debut album Neva Again. That album featured inflammatory anti-government lyrics and hit single "Peace Treaty," a song about the 1992 Los Angeles riots that somewhat justified and played down the actions of Black rioters and looters. "Peace Treaty" reached #2 on the Hot Rap Singles chart in 1993.

His first appearance on record was with the song "Every Single Weekend" from the 1991 Boyz n the Hood soundtrack. Since then, he has collaborated with artists including Ice Cube, Erick Sermon, MC Ren, C-Bo, DJ Quik, DJ Pooh, Tha Eastsidaz, Method Man, KRS-One, Snoop Dogg, Yukmouth and Public Enemy amongst others. He has released music as part of two record labels, East West Records and JCOR Entertainment. He is currently a member of Guerrilla Funk Recordings and plans to release an album named The Self.[3] He is currently a member of the West Coast supergroup Warzone with MC Eiht and Goldie Loc.[4]

Suga Free and Mausberg; Konnectid Project, Vol. 1

09 Shut Up.m4a  Ice Cube Diss!!
http://www.mediafire.com/?5zonmcjtdnp

Shut Up Lyrics
http://www.lyricsondemand.com/s/sugafreemausberglyrics/shutuplyrics.html

Yo it's a lotta niggas bangin' the realest that ain't worth it
You bein' fake
You're fuckin' with Mausberg the Great
The king of the block
Lickin' hot shots to keep the pesticides off my jock
Well if it's on then it's on
I'm bustin' with the black and the chrome
Black tech gangsta, platinum crowns on my dome
You wanna rumble, chuck em around with the superb
Come up show, chain tokin' all your herb
I'm'a (?) this nigga with (?) in the game
And this bullet goes out to niggas bitin' my name
Thought it was subliminal, but real doggs recognize them thangs
That's why your chronic bout to change the game
Certified bet, before my album even pop
And fuckin' with Quik, that's certified platinum when I drop
And I'm callin' out competitors, lettin' you know
If you fuck with the Berg I gun ya down fo sho

[CHORUS x2]

Shut up, nigga
You're fuckin' with my name 'stead of my game
Fuckin' with my fame
Shut up nigga
And mind your own
Before you can't find your own

Ey yo I keep a full metal jacket
The opposite of a bad habit
Medicatin' niggas who start static
It's on now, jet line suits and war boots
Marine green canteen (?) and lime juice
Mausberg the superior
You never heard of a more (?) nigga comin' out the urban area
Fake, fraud, and fictitious
Like som parsley in a Ziploc bag
I got the crown fool, it ain't for grabs
I run through the biggest packs of niggas
With my fists cocked back, and ready for combat
And hit ya, with six blows to ya cranium
I'm the dime nigga
Fuck this rap hunch niggas, I'm gainin' em
It's the Y2K, but the glitch is in this bitch niggas
Don't want to ride with they own kinda niggas
Me and Quik bout to take it to the limit
Erasin' all coward ass punks and gimmicks
We the realest for real

[Chorus x2]

I'm still sportin' gray jeans with the black and white Polo's
With the chucks cut lo do's
Niggas thought that I was goin' Hollywood
After rhythmalism
But all that taught me was to keep it realism
Give a pound to my real thugs
Use a jimmy when I fuck a bitch
Stay away from unknown drugs
But unlike y'all, bitch made, don't know where you from
Lyin' on your records about niggas you done
Fuck what happened to Cavaricci jeans and backpacks
Where you get them khakis and that dog patch
You ain't no gangsta
You only get in to fit in
Take yo ass to the circus with your family and friends
Cuz i'm too rough, too (?), too rugged for y'all kind
And I gotta keep them cowards from crossin' the red line
Pointe blank, niggas'll do whatcha do
But keep in mind when you come across the Berg you're through

[Chorus x3]

do you have all of the shorty album ? i have never sen it before . if you do please spot it up or send me a link  or can you still buy it ?

RAIDErs of the lost ark

kurupt - no vaseline pt. 2 dissin snoop dogg soopafly.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?b9jm0yydstj

Damn,this track he Kurupt even says some shit about Em,not really a diss but he got some words for him.
Daz,Snoop,Soopafly etc. get theirs.
06 - One Thangs Fo Sho'.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?ccm0jejj2y2

Riflemen-riflez.mp3 Here Kurupt goes hard on Daz. Jacked from DubCNN´s front page.
http://www.mediafire.com/?8mlhzozwv8j

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: NWA caught some heat back in the days *Diss Tracks*
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2007, 08:41:32 AM »
Tweedy Bird Loc did a diss track back to Ren on his 2nd album
No Holds Barred

I only have this on tape,the album and track suck so never bothered to get the album.
But for the sake of the thread,I will put up a official request for the diss track to MC Ren

here is it, Tweedy bird loc - Y'all Can't Fucc With Us    (Eazy-E & MC Ren diss):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4297241162f1ad/

by the way, "Tweedy bird loc" is a nice name for a rapper lol...

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »
MC Ren; Shock of the hour

05 One False Move.m4a produced by Tootie  Diss towards Tweedy Bird Loc
http://www.mediafire.com/?bj2nggdkygi

No Holds Barred

I only have this on tape,the album and track suck so never bothered to get the album.
But for the sake of the thread,I will put up a official request for the diss track to MC Ren

MC Ren Shock Of The Hour review The Source Magazine No.53 Feb.1994

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1052866654&size=l

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=1053312256&size=l

No Holds Barred

here is it,
No Holds Barred

Tweedy bird loc - Y'all Can't Fucc With Us (Eazy-E & MC Ren diss):
http://www.zshare.net/audio/4297241162f1ad/

by the way, "Tweedy bird loc" is a nice name for a rapper lol...

Ha,ha,thanx been a while since heard that track.
Damn,they might be "gangsters",but they sure as hell can´t rap. Ha,ha

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »
kurupt track features danny boy.
mc ren tracks features on don jagwarr.
where you get that bg knocc out + dresta track?
dope ass thread.

Shango

I think there is a diss to Mobb Deep and them in Allfrumtha I - Hoo'ridin:

Artist: AllFrumThaI f/ Boo Kapone, CJ Mac, The Comrads, WC
Album:  AllFrumThaI
Song:   Hoo-Ride'n

Westside!!!!
Ey, nigga
Westside

(Verse 1 -Boo Kapone)
My nigga Bink got my back,
Nigga Squeak got the gat
Whan I'm faded off some 'yak
When I'm peelin niggas cap, nigga
Fools talk about L.A., L.A.
sounding gay
I doubt if these niggas down for gunplay
And if they hard runnin hollow point tips

I'm coming from the land of the Bloods and Crips
So keep my muthafuckin city out yo dental
It's Westside til I die, y'all can't fade South Central
Nigga, I'm bustin wit not discussion
Down wit the Comrads like I was rushin
Bs and Cs on the same team
wit the same dream: tryna regulate the green
Nigga, Boo kapone faded off the 40 bottle
The Westside Connect Gang ain't naythin but my role model
So back the fuck up
Get smacked the fuck up
My whole game is to dissolve this rap

Shango

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 05:22:06 AM »

kurupt track features danny boy.
mc ren tracks features on don jagwarr.
where you get that bg knocc out + dresta track?
dope ass thread.

What Kurupt track featuring Danny Boy?
MC Ren featuring Don Jagwarr? Can´t remember that one either....
Up them if you got them?
I found and jacked the BG Knocc Out and Dresta track from this board a couple of months ago,can´t remember who hooked it up.
[/quote]

05 One False Move.m4a produced by Tootie  Diss towards Tweedy Bird Loc
http://www.mediafire.com/?bj2nggdkygi

06 - One Thangs Fo Sho'.mp3
http://www.mediafire.com/?ccm0jejj2y2

it was already there lol.not by me.

Fiyah

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2007, 05:30:59 AM »
haha this Tweedy Loc was bit of a troublemaker  :D

LOL yeah i think he dissed queen latifah too on "Im Calling You A Bitch"  :D