Author Topic: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*  (Read 13447 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside
« Reply #75 on: December 12, 2007, 10:39:16 AM »
OFTB dissed NWA right?
so why the bloody hell did suge and dre sign them nicz on tha rizzow?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2007, 10:46:46 AM »
lol Tim Dog was full of crap  :laugh: desperately looking for attention

Chad Vader

Re: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*
« Reply #77 on: December 13, 2007, 04:21:34 AM »
Here´s a little beef most people either don´t know about or don´t talk about; KRS and Cube.

KRS ONE interview 1 Hip Hop Connection March 1992 NO.38

FIXED!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 05:09:13 AM by Chadrick Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #78 on: December 13, 2007, 09:21:58 AM »
did krs and cube have beef?
i know mack 10 kinda dissed him one of his intros or something.

HEC

« Reply #79 on: December 13, 2007, 09:43:34 AM »
I thought Krs said something about Snoop and Dre at one point during the early mid 90's something to the effect that what they were doing was not hip hop, KRS is an all time great but no one has a bigger ego LOL

Chad Vader

« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2007, 10:05:36 AM »
I thought Krs said something about Snoop and Dre at one point during the early mid 90's something to the effect that what they were doing was not hip hop, KRS is an all time great but no one has a bigger ego LOL

Read the interview,I will re-scan the first page.
He had some kind of beef with Cube,can´t remember what. I have to re-read the interview myself.  ;) ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
He´s cool with Dre,I saw KRS perform a couple of years ago.
He has this board on stage with all the artists (pictures) HE thinks is real Hip Hop,
the only,I repeat the only two artists from the west coast he gave props too was Dre and Pac.
He went trough a gang of artists,where he pointed on a picture of the artist
and said their name and some bs (good things) about them
and made the audience shout "is real Hip Hop" back at KRS.
As you said he is one of the ALL TIME GREATEST,but fuck his ego.
Then again KRS is right "Gangster Rap" ain´t "Hip Hop",but who cares let it be what it is.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 07:12:50 AM by Chadrick Supporter of the Kill Jimmy Iovine Movement »

Mygla

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2007, 11:12:14 AM »
didn't know KRS was a moron back then too... thought he developed it after he became irrelevant to the rap game... apparently not.

~Lucien~

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2007, 11:39:18 AM »
btw, where iz pooh-man now?

Not sure,he has been in and out of jail.
Maybe NonCentz know?
Spice told a funny story in one of his interviews,I think it was with Murder Dog Magazine.
Spice saw Pooh Man drive past his house with police cars chasing him after a bank robbery....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dude is crazy...

haha classic

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2007, 12:10:14 PM »
btw, where iz pooh-man now?

Not sure,he has been in and out of jail.
Maybe NonCentz know?
Spice told a funny story in one of his interviews,I think it was with Murder Dog Magazine.
Spice saw Pooh Man drive past his house with police cars chasing him after a bank robbery....  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dude is crazy...

haha classic

;D

The Predator

« Reply #84 on: December 13, 2007, 01:40:52 PM »
Props on the Tim Dog interview, Fuck Compton was voted single of the year by the readers back then.

As for Krs he was also mumbling in an interview after 'Bow Down' dropped mumbling about Mack 10 and WSC to call him out coz hes real hip hop not the other rappers blah blah

The Predator

« Reply #85 on: December 13, 2007, 03:15:20 PM »
^ Yew Read it, i remember also the Tim Dog interview in HHC when he dropped a 'Bitch with A Perm' they had a picture of a poodle doll with Snoops Doggystyle cartoon character on the leash.

The Predator

« Reply #86 on: December 13, 2007, 03:34:53 PM »
^All good, drop some of the more recent westcoast reviews/interviews from that mag' when ya get time.

TrixR4Kids

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2007, 06:25:21 AM »
Spice 1  - You Done Fucked Up - track15 from Amerikkka’s Nightmare – Pooh Man Diss

Pooh Man – Ain’t No Love – Too Short Diss

Gangsta Dre – Calling out Bustas – Brotha Lynch Hung  and Mr. Doctor Diss

Nonfiction – Gangsta Dre and Young Jayda – Willfully and Unlawfully – Brotha Lynch Hung Diss

X – Raided – Trial By Fury – Mr. Doctor Diss

Mr. Doctor – Only Odyssey – Sicx Diss

Chino XL –  - Dru Down Diss

Chino XL  - Ghetto Vampire – 2pac Diss

"Watch rappers combat. I create headaches"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2007, 03:18:44 AM »
Yukmouth - Somebody Gon' Die 2 Nite feat. Benjilino, Hussein Fatal, Tech N9ne, Tha Realest (Produced by Nan Dogg) Dissing Master P
http://www.zshare.net/audio/58719797e2dff6/

(Chorus)
[Benjilino]
Somebody gonna die tonight
Get all of my niggaz, time to ride tonight
Disrespect a killa and them bullets gonna fly tonight
A nigga gonna die tonight

(Verse 1)
[Tech N9ne]
Hey yo I'm sick as a motherfucker, bitch you a motherfucker
You tryin' to diss on a motherfucker like me I'll kill you motherfuckers
Its a motherfuckin' shame how the motherfucker came
And grabbed my motherfuckin' name, And get to blowin' out ya motherfuckin' brains
I fuck hoes like a motherfucker, Even yours you motherfuckers
Tech N9ne is a motherfucker, I'll dispose of you motherfuckers
Pros, They wanna suck us, +Mitch Bade+ niggaz wanna buck us
Get the motherfucker, Hit the motherfucker
Kill'em and dont say shit, Motherfucker
I'm pissed them a motherfucker, Twist that motherfucker
Lift that motherfucker, Hey nigga you my motherfucker
Cause you busted on them motherfuckers, Shot up they motherfuckin crew
Motherfuckers who diss me, Motherfuck you
I'm raw as a motherfucker, Stand tall as a motherfucker
Punks is a motherfucker, Pop trunks on these motherfuckers
Niggaz is wrong as a motherfucker, Wont get a motherfuckin' thing
Trip of this motherfuckin' heat we bring
Motherfucker

(Chorus)
[Benjilino]

(Verse 2)
[Fatal Hussien]
I was raised up to blaze bang blicks
Hussien gets pissed if flames spit
Watch how pretty the pain get
Nigga, High til I die, Burry me a G
I'm strapped, A made nigga never worry me, I'm free
This is stricly for my niggaz now
Bless the dead, You know life goes on, We pour out a lil' liquor now
All these niggaz is hoes, And they wanna be Pacs
But I'm puttin' presure up on 'em when they under these glocks
And these pussies are panicked, To get frantic, Cause me and Yuk here
Somebody gonna die, Not me, Nigga I'm stuck here
Rap related, Criminally activated and evil
I wouldn't want to be you behind my fuckin' Desert Eagle
Complete most early on the streets of the east coast
Young guns fire, And niggaz bleed smoke
Addicted to livin' like a fuckin' felon
While beefin with rookie cops, For the cookie rocks niggaz sellin'
I'm an Outlaw

(Chorus)
[Benjilino]

(Verse 3)
[The Realest]
You see our adversaries crumble when we rumble with sick catasrophy
Fuck all these niggaz, It's the West in me
Thats why I gotta keep a vest with me, And I'mma ride 'til I rest in peace
[Yukmouth]
Makaveli rest in peace, All these wannabe's like Master P
All these niggaz screamin' blastephemy
You aint Pac nigga, Tatted up in them magazines
Bandanna'ed up in them magazines
You aint Pac, Fuck Percy
I put him in a hearst where the dirt be
I'm blood thristy, 42 shots like James Worthy
These lames in the game aint worthy to touch meals, Ya heard me
I bust 30 in your P. Miller ?? jersey
The Dirty Dirty is better off without you
Double X-L (XXL) doubt you, Wrote a fucked up ad about you
Cause you wack as fuck, You need to let ya kids bust
Quit fuckin' off ya brothers careers and give that shit up
Mini me nigga wanna be somebody else
Rappin' like ya Tupac, Can't be yaself
That'll get you shot, Better be somebody else
Everybody on No Limit sound like somebody else
You got a nigga that sound like Dru (Down), A nigga like Mystikal
A white boy like Eminem, The bitin' is critical
Ya son wanna be Bow Wow, The shit is pitiful
What a bitch nigga would do for a hundred mil' or two
Fuck off his niggaz too, Cali aint feelin' you
I bet C-Murder locked up thinkin' bout killin' you
Nigga, Rap-A-Lot Mafia we get the scrilla too
Roll with a thousand niggaz too, You bitin' ass nigga you

(Chorus)
[Benjilino]
http://ohhla.com/anonymous/yukmouth/godzilla/somebody.yuk.txt

kemizt

TrixR4Kids

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2007, 05:19:17 AM »
POOHMAN VS TOO SHORT and SPICE 1I’m not too sure why Too Short and Pooh Man started funking in the first place. Wasn't it over some contracts or some robbery or something?  it was over some street shit and Pooh Man wanted to kill Too Short, and that’s why Too Short moved to Atlanta.???I Know Poohman did some time for a robbery. might have been because Too Short moved To Atlanta and he was still claiming Oakland.  I think on the song "Thats Why" Too Short talks about it (song further down in the Luniz beef)

Spice 1 disses Poohman because Poohman dissed him and other Jive Artists.
spice 1 - you know done fucked up - track15.mp3 - 4.40MB

Pooh Man dissing Too Short
07 aint no love.mp3 - 7.32MB
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOO SHORT VS THE LUNIZ - (YUKMOUTH and KNUMSKULL)

The Too Short Luniz thing was over a misinterpreted lyric according to Wikipedia, but the drama got deep.

Some fan or associate of the Luniz, that was with the Luniz, Yukmouth and Knumskull,  was backstage at Summer Jam in the Bay Area and he pulled a Gun on Too Short. Why he pulled the gun? Its not too clear, but it might have been because of the lyrics in the song “PLAYA HATA”.. that Knumskull says

“It be them broke ass low cash busters tryin’ to quote.  THATs WHY THE TOWN(OAKLAND) GOT RID OF SHORT” –Knumskull  – PLAYA HATA – OPERATION STACKOLA.

I do however remember reading something about the Too Short thing with the Luniz actually started over some drug dealing stuff. Like the guy at CNOTE, had a connection on some dope and Too Short was trying to get the connect and at the same time I think the dude at CNOTE was offering a deal or something, probably distribution for Too Shorts Dangerous Records, but instead the dude signed “The Luniz” and put his money behind them. Then Too Short was pissed because he didn’t have the coke hook up with the CNOTE guy or the deal, and so that really started the tension between the groups. Then either the Luniz ended up getting the Record deal and the Coke connection with the CNOTE dude and thus Too Short got left out of the loop and things weren’t on good terms between him CNOTE and the Luniz. Which could be why Knumb even mentioning something about Too Short

luniz - operation stackola - playa hata.mp3 - 4.16MB

Too Short replied back acknowledging that he took the line in the PLAYA HATA song as a diss and
Dissed both 106KMEL, the radio station that held the Summer Jam event, as well as the Luniz on the song

“That’s Why” from his 1996 album “Getting’ It”, where he uses the line that Knumskull said in the song “PLAYA HATA” regarding him leaving Oakland. In the Chorus of the song, Too Short repeats “That’s why the Town got rid of Short”

too_short gettin_it_1996-thr 06_24 - _03-too_short-thats_why-thr.mp3_ yenc-03-too_short-thats_why-thr.mp3 - 9.81MB

Too Short and the Luniz later squashed the beef on 106KMEL, a very popular Bay Area Hip Hop and R&B music station that supported both rappers. On the Luniz album “Lunatik Musik”  Too Short and the Luniz Collaborated together and ended their beef publicly on air. Parts of Too Short meeting with the Luniz on the radio station can be heard on the beginning of the song “

03 funkin over nuthin.mp3 - 7.62MB

From Wikipedia - ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Too $hort

The Luniz had an early rivalry with fellow Oakland rapper Too $hort over a misunderstood lyric in one of The Luniz' songs. The artists later "squashed" their rivalry by appearing on a track together called "Funkin' Over Nothing." Yukmouth appears on the Too Short compilation released in 2007 titled "I Love The Bay."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YUKMOUTH and CBo(THUGLORDZ)    VS      MASTER P

From - Wikepidia------------------------------
 Yukmouth beef with Master P
Yukmouth's most famous and long lasting rivalry is with veteran rapper Master P. Yukmouth has claimed in numerous songs that he used to know Master P before either man became a famous rapper. According to Yukmouth, Master P had a different rapping style and was constantly laughed at by others. Yukmouth alleges that Master P "stole" or copied Yukmouth's style, along with his nickname "The Ice Cream Man" which later became the name of a Master P CD in 1996. While it is impossible to confirm whether Master P "stole" Yukmouth's style, Yukmouth did appear on a track recorded with fellow bay rapper Dru Down in 1994 called "The Ice Cream Man," and the Luniz released a different track with the same title in 1995 on their debut CD, Operation Stackola. Yukmouth has dissed Master P on every solo CD that he has recorded, along with both of the United Ghettos Of America CDs and all of his mixtapes.
Yukmouth said this about Master P in a Murder Dog interview “With Master P it was never about taking It to the streets. “ He be trying to copy niggas images and trying to make money off that shit., and he be dead serious about it.” So yuk felt he needs to speak up.
-------------------------------------

Yukmouth and C-Bo also diss Master P on This song "Spray Yourself". They also diss him on other songs  I believe as well and alot of their anger has to do directly with MASTER P bitting off 2pac. Since both Yuk and Bo were friends with 2pac, they find it extremely disrespective that Master P would bite on 2pac's Image and rap style just to sell records especially after 2pac is dead. For example Master P signed a rapper by the name of

"KRAZY" to No Limit records and featured on the 504 Boyz  and he would rap like 2pac in a fashion similar to former Deathrow Artist
"The Realest"... MASTER P also did some other things that friends of 2pac's might find offensive, like buying a song from 2pac's mother and then having C-Murder peform it on his BOSSILINI album.. The song was 2pac's "When we RIDE ON OUR ENEMIES", which C-Murder never made clear in the album insert or on the song that The Lyrics were 2pac's and that C-Murder was dedicating his own song to him...

c-bo feat yukmouth - master p diss.mp3 - 3.77MB
--------------------------------------------------------

TRE 8 VS MASTER P

Tre 8 was a Down South rapper who Master P signed to No Limit around 1995 when he came out with his album

"GHETTO STORIES". Tre8 was probably better know for having started on THE DOWN SOUTH HUSTLERS COMPILATION, where his song FRIGHT NIGHT, from the GHETTO STORIES album, was made popular and he debuted before his album came out.

Tre 8 – Tru 2 Da Game was the TRU album that Master P along with C Murder and Silkk the Shocker released in 1997. Tre 8 explains in the track that Master P owes him money because he sold a lot of records and didn’t get paid. This was a common complain that rappers on No Limit records had. They would sell hundred of thousands of records or even millions, and many of them didn’t get paid much or any money or didn’t get their royalties checks, as Tre 8 explains in the end of the song “TRU 2 DA GAME”.

He says he still has love for No Limit, but he doesn’t have love for Master P , who he calls a “Bitch”.

05 tru 2 da game.mp3 - 6.59MB
-----------------------------------------------------------------

MESSY MARV and GUCE VS G UNIT AND OBIE TRICE/ SHADY AFTERMATH
Messy Marv’s beef with G Unit has to do with the fact that he is on good terms with Irv Gotti, and Irv Gotti helps to promote Messy Marv, and since 50 cent went on BET and “snitched” and claim on national television that Murder Inc. was completely funded by drug money, Messy Marv is calling 50 Cent a snitch on the first track of that album “Disobayish.” Released in 2004. Messy Marv  does a parody  of the gay skit on 50 Cent’s Get Rich or Die Trying CD in which 50 has a Gay Murder Inc fan talk about how he like’s JA RULES MUSIC and how he likes to  “HOLLA” like Ja Rule’s hit “Holla.Holla”..

Messy Marv as well as other rappers, such as C-Bo and Yukmouth who feel 50 Cent is a Snitch as well for talking about Murder Inc.;s business publicly feel 50 Cents words could have helped spark an investigation on the company which lead to Irv Gotti being investigated in relation to possible connection he may have had to Kenneth “Supreme” Mc Griff, who was also under suspension of trying to have 50 Cent killed and who was convicted of Murder amongst other crimes involving drug dealing and money laundering.

01 baby intro 50 cent diss.mp3 - 4.79MB

In addition to Messy Marv backing up his counterparts at Murder Inc., Messy Marv actually was angry at Obie Trice, who is also an affiliate of G Units and Shady, because Obie Trice had come to the bay to perform and when he went to the radio station and the Dj was interviewing him, and asked him how he liked San Francisco ,… Obie Trice replied “ I like it. The people are really nice, but I had to walk with my back against the wall the whole time. You know what I mean” – Obie Trice

Obie Trice was implying that because he was in San Francisco, and SF  has a lot of gay people that he had to walk with his back against the wall because the gay people were trying to hit on him.

Messy Marv as well as Guce who is also a promonate rapper in the bay area took offense to Obie Comments and called him out on his words.

15 in front of the buildings obie t.mp3 - 5.43MB

TO BE CONTINUED...
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 06:38:34 AM by TrixR4Kids »
"Watch rappers combat. I create headaches"