Author Topic: The ultimate beef thread; NWA,WSC,DPG,Tim Dog and more *Diss Tracks inside*  (Read 13433 times)

Chad Vader

wow, those interviewers really had it in for Cube... and had Common's nuts stuck on their toncils.

...and they made it like it was Cube that started it.
And all this bullshit about gangster is played out,don´t they get that Gangster rap is the way West Coast artists do Hip Hop?

COMPTONRIDA1

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
DJ Pooh ft Kam - Whoop Whoop  Ice Cube diss!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OfF3Rwtfwcw</a>

it's funny how contradiction seems to surround cube so often  :P

Kam dissed Cube for the same reason Cube dissed Jerry & Eazy  :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^^^
and in one of his recent interviews (dubcnn?),he's asked if he had plans to sign more artists.
Where he says something like "if the artist is a success he get's a ego and wants all the credits.
if he flops he bitch and blame me for not doing my job right"

^^^ hmmm,self experienced? ^^^

:laugh:

he won't admit it though, that's a too big step  ;)

Jerry talks about this too as you probably have read in his book

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
CJ Mac had some skit where he was talkin' down on Dr. Dre because of his street cred.. imagine if he never did that, he's one of the best from the West.

06 fuck dr.dre.m4a
http://www.mediafire.com/?egjgmyyvlen
CJ Mac
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CJ_Mac
CJ Mac (born in the Slauson Avenue of South Central Los Angeles), is an African American rap artist.

He released his debut album, "True Game", on Rap-A-Lot Records in 1995 as Mad CJ Mac.
He was originally going to release the album through Ruthless Records.
In 1999 CJ Mac released "Platinum Game" on Mack 10's Hoo-Bangin' Records.[1] It featured Mack 10, WC, Too Short, and TQ. He insulted Dr. Dre on one of the album's interludes. He appeared in the movie Thicker Than Water with Mack 10 and Fat Joe, where he played a druglord called Gator.[2]

CJ Mac also directed a documentary On the C-Walk, in which he revealed that he was in the Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips street gang in his youth. CJ Mac is also known for working with Death Row Records in late 2000 with his song "I Ain't Fuccin Wit' Cha," in which he insulted Dr. Dre for leaving the label and declaring gangsta rap dead, as well as artists Hittman, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and Aftermath Records. CJ Mac is also known for collaborating with artists C-Bo, Dresta, Poppa LQ, Mack 10, Techniec, Scarface and WC.

CJ is a cool dude.... i did a nice interview with him at a cigar shop on Sunset Blvd. last year... his basis for the diss on Dre according to our interview was because when Dre said that Gangsta Rap was dead, the music execs who took his word for gold, further stopped dealing with West Coast artists...

hey may be a cool guy in person,
but the personal attacks were straight weak; the situation with michelle is quite fucked up.
Dre and Michelle have a son together, which was mainly being raised by Suge Knight & Michelle after Dre & Michelle broke up  :-X

that CJ Mac hopped on the bandwagon was already an immature move, but the attacks made it even worse  ::)

he should have just kept his mouth shut as he's clearly biased and has no clue of what he's talking about.
Dre has done so much for westcoast music, yet he's still unthankful.
Dre's is not to blame for a change in demand in the rap music market.
besides, Dre is not a sugardaddy of "the west".

if it weren't for NWA, CJ Mac might have never had a deal in the first place.
not to mention that the True Game album imitates a sound that Dre brought to the mainstream  :P

yes it was a stupid move to leave Ruthless to form Death Row, but Dre came back to senses just in time; he did compromise when he let 2pac on California love for Death Row, but it turned out to be a smart move, as it helped keeping Dre's name "relevant" while jumping ship to form aftermath  ;)

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
I've always found it funny that Fatal and Yukmouth diss Master P for bitin' Pac on "Somebody Gonna Die Tonite" yet they have Tha Realest on the track.

Chad Vader

COMPTONRIDA1

myspace.com/MAKOCAPONE - THE NEW DISS SONG FROM MAKO

HERES EIHT AND HIS NEWLY FOUND WANTED GANG OR WOMAN GANG

D-Stress

;D damn

i hoope the compton cyco smokes your ass somewhere!

COMPTONRIDA1

;D damn

i hoope the compton cyco smokes your ass somewhere!

IT AINT HOT ENOUGH FOR THE COMPTON CYCO TO PULL OUT HIS WATER GUN

D-Stress

btw: it aint even mc eiht in the pic you posted.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I've always found it funny that Fatal and Yukmouth diss Master P for bitin' Pac on "Somebody Gonna Die Tonite" yet they have Tha Realest on the track.

True, all he did was talking bullshit, so they coulda skipped that.
It's a damn good diss though.

kemizt

grime

• Lil Geezy
some things will neva change... .  cali lov to all the mc..

D-Stress

^^ its snoop diss right?