Poll

which album was better?

Curtis
19 (27.1%)
Graduation
51 (72.9%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Curtis Vs. Graduation (poll)  (Read 886 times)

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
Re: Curtis Vs. Graduation (poll)
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2007, 03:28:52 PM »
hard to compare. Kanye is experimenting with some popish style.

Are u saying that 50 ain't pop ?

When's the last time 50 went experimenting musically, let alone attempting to reinvent himself?

Thats a point that might get lost by some. Kanye's musically experiemental nature is one of the best things in hip hop, even if you don't realize it or like Kanye as a person.

Lyrically kanye's on some grown up ish. you need to have some life experience to appreciate and understand it.

50's on some let me appeal to what the kids want (a.k.a McDonalds music - high in fat, low in substance, easy to digest, parents don't like it).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2007, 03:37:54 PM »
hard to compare. Kanye is experimenting with some popish style.

Are u saying that 50 ain't pop ?

When's the last time 50 went experimenting musically, let alone attempting to reinvent himself?

Thats a point that might get lost by some. Kanye's musically experiemental nature is one of the best things in hip hop, even if you don't realize it or like Kanye as a person.

Lyrically kanye's on some grown up ish. you need to have some life experience to appreciate and understand it.

50's on some let me appeal to what the kids want (a.k.a McDonalds music - high in fat, low in substance, easy to digest, parents don't like it).

Man Kanye's new album is not something to write home about, just because it's different doesn't mean it's better. That's the problem with people, especially in hiphop nowadays. They rather care about what other people think of them when they tell em that they listen to something, than simply listening to something because they enjoy it. "Oh, I listen to Kanye. I'm so mature, sophisticated and educated.. ohhh I'm listening to Kanye..." Shut the fuck up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2007, 03:45:10 PM »
Its a tie...they both lose!

Lmao damn +1 for that
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 12:18:48 PM »
Man Kanye's new album is not something to write home about, just because it's different doesn't mean it's better. That's the problem with people, especially in hiphop nowadays. They rather care about what other people think of them when they tell em that they listen to something, than simply listening to something because they enjoy it. "Oh, I listen to Kanye. I'm so mature, sophisticated and educated.. ohhh I'm listening to Kanye..." Shut the fuck up.

aww.. you care so much about the fact you're prefer to swing on 50's nuts you had your feelings get hurt over it. now aint that cute. 

here's a happy meal to make you feel better about yourself...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 12:24:49 PM »

aww.. you care so much about the fact you're prefer to swing on 50's nuts you had your feelings get hurt over it. now aint that cute. 

LOL, thatll get you a +1

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 12:36:00 PM »

LOL, what the fuck is that nigga talking about? My feelings hurt? I'm not even a fan of 50... don't flatter yourself, cocksucker.
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »

LOL, what the fuck is that nigga talking about? My feelings hurt? I'm not even a fan of 50... don't flatter yourself, cocksucker.

UH-OH, theres beef brewin lol

tempo2

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
i thought the 50 album was definatley solid and is reciving over the top hate, but i really enjoyed kanyes effort. il be coping both upon release tho thats for sure, better than most of the shit ive heard recentley.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 01:46:14 PM »
i thought the 50 album was definatley solid and is reciving over the top hate, but i really enjoyed kanyes effort. il be coping both upon release tho thats for sure, better than most of the shit ive heard recentley.

lol i kno what u mean...but 50 cent is the most hated man in rap and on these boards lol

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 08:28:33 PM »

hahah. I can just hear your cracklin voice go up about two octaves saying that. OK. OK. say whatever you have to get to your "happy place".

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 08:31:32 PM »

lol i kno what u mean...but 50 cent is the most hated man in rap and on these boards lol

Mayne, you know alotta niggas would be pissed off if his new album was undeniable. It's not. But I remember, when DA dropped, many people died inside cause the album was undeniable. Anyways, Kanye and 50 get me through the day until Ultimate Victory drops, so it's all good ya dig.
No, it's not a sin

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 08:35:32 PM »

Mayne, you know alotta niggas would be pissed off if his new album was undeniable. It's not. But I remember, when DA dropped, many people died inside cause the album was undeniable. Anyways, Kanye and 50 get me through the day until Ultimate Victory drops, so it's all good ya dig.

shhiiiit im agreeing with alot of stuff u and wcsoldier are saying recently.....lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 08:43:13 PM »

word thats the album...its gon b better than both of these  8) 8) 8)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 08:46:08 PM »
chamills will be good but won touch kanyes

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 08:50:08 PM »
chamills will be good but won touch kanyes

itll b close...kanyes album was crack...its gon b tuff to beat