Author Topic: 2PAC FEAT.KANYE AND GINUWINE "I CAN ONLY BE ME" REMIX  (Read 263 times)

JUCYGIRL

2PAC FEAT.KANYE AND GINUWINE "I CAN ONLY BE ME" REMIX
« on: September 01, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »
Not sure if anyone heard this before but I'm definitely feelin' the collabo;especially with pac and kanye..Check it out and let me know what ya'll think http://profile.imeem.com/whjL9/music/WjZKLv1W/i_can_only_be_me_2pac_ft_kanye_west_ginuwine/

Blu Lacez

Re: 2PAC FEAT.KANYE AND GINUWINE "I CAN ONLY BE ME" REMIX
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 07:37:51 AM »
Cool!!
But not really feeling it....Don't Get Me Wrong Ginuwine is a good singer..but they wrecked that Track!!!!
I prefer the version on "R U Still Down"I.E "f**K All Y'all*..Sumthin about those jazz guitars!!
The Hook on this sounds real smooth..but it's nothing compared IMO to the Hook on "F**k All Y'all"

Beat Is Not Bad..Like The Guitars!

LOl@"Can Only Be Me"..the Title just don't suit it..considering the 2Pac's verses..but guess that's just me.. ;D ;D

Props none the less.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 08:46:23 AM by Blu Lacez »

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 09:54:32 AM »
Well this remix is actually from ginuwine's "same ol g" track ...I think this is one females might be feelin a bit more especially with ginuwine on the hook but I personally liked the collabo with west and pac...Im glad you like the beat if not anything else from the song  ;) if you like "Are you still down " feat jon b you might enjoy part 2

check it and let me know what you think
http://stephaniempls.imeem.com/music/pCiARtkc/part_2_ft_tupac_jon_b/

Blu Lacez

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 10:11:59 AM »
Well this remix is actually from ginuwine's "same ol g" track ...I think this is one females might be feelin a bit more especially with ginuwine on the hook but I personally liked the collabo with west and pac...Im glad you like the beat if not anything else from the song  ;) might enjoy part 2

So It's also a Ginuwine Og track?
rite..that explains it..it did sound kinda outta place..
It's alright..Ginuwine did a good Hook..as for the collabo between Pac & west..I'n not sure..Pac's verses complement Kanye's verses, on this track..
but it was A good Try!!

if you like "Are you still down " feat jon b you check it and let me know what you think
http://stephaniempls.imeem.com/music/pCiARtkc/part_2_ft_tupac_jon_b/

I Love The Beat for that version!!
it's real fresh and Smooth!!
Is that An offical mix??

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 10:25:48 AM »
IM NOT SURE IF PART 2 IS AN OFFICIAL MIX BUT IM FEELIN' THE SMOOTH BEAT TO IT TOO... YOURE RIGHT PAC'S VERSES DO COMPLIMENT KANYE ON THE COLLABO  :)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 10:28:17 AM by JUICY GIRL »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 11:02:09 AM »
IM NOT SURE IF PART 2 IS AN OFFICIAL MIX BUT IM FEELIN' THE SMOOTH BEAT TO IT TOO... YOURE RIGHT PAC'S VERSES DO COMPLIMENT KANYE ON THE COLLABO  :)

Right..well it's really Nice!!
the beat for it is Tite!!!