Author Topic: Akadimik & DJ-Age Supply "The Essence" Mixtape (Audio & News) (Dae One/F-Major)  (Read 257 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Akadimik - Cream 07
Akadimik - 07 Till

Akadimik & DJ-Age Supply "The Essence" Mixtape - August 31, 2007 By : Rud

This year we have been keeping you informed on two up and comers; one an MC and the other a DJ. Akadimik is the Los Angeles based MC who has been slowly building a buzz over recent years doing shows and releasing mixtapes, including the 2005 release "Los Angeles Times Mixtape Vol 1" and 2006's "Grownman Music."

The DJ we are referring to is DJ-Age who this year has released mixtapes on Dubcnn including "New West Order", an official Crooked I release as well as the acclaimed three disc My Block 2 Yours mixtape.

Today we can announce that the duo have linked up to release the new Akadimik mixtape entitled "The Essence" which sees the MC paying tribute to the 90's Hip-Hop sound. "I'm rapping
over tracks like "Cream," "Running'," Gangstas Paradise" and many more," explains Akadmimik. We have two tracks from the release, "Cream 07" and "07 Till" for free download below before we release the full mixtape, also for free, on our Digital Distribution Network.

Akadimik - Cream 07
Akadimik - 07 Till

The album release "The Wake-Up Call" we mentioned back in February is still in the works for release later this year and will feature all new production from DJ Ca$$, Dae One, F-Major, C-Sharp and many more. Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
tight shit man support Akadimik and good lookin Rud...this mixtape is hard man and real shit that will have you thinkin back to the 90's era

djcass

• Lil Geezy
DON'T SLEEP ON THA HOMIE AKADIMIK... WUZ GOOD AGE...  ONE~HUNIT

akadimik

• Lil Geezy
  • westcoastin
what up cass?  yeah in the next week or so we're going to put the whole thing up for free download.everybody check out the songs and get at me.what up rud,what up nima?

Blu Lacez

what up cass?  yeah in the next week or so we're going to put the whole thing up for free download.everybody check out the songs and get at me.what up rud,what up nima?

hey Akadmik...I'm Digin Ya Lyrics!!
they are Potent!!!
Keep it Up!!!

akadimik

• Lil Geezy
  • westcoastin
^^ i appreciate that man. thanks for checking it out homie.