Author Topic: Four WCA (DubCC) OG's.  (Read 699 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Four WCA (DubCC) OG's.
« on: August 31, 2007, 09:54:49 AM »
So Doggy, Tanjint, The Narrator, and I finally decided to kick it last night at the pad Narrator is staying at in Sun Valley...4 of the original members from this spot, pretty trippy shit. We just hit a couple bleezys and had to bounce, cuz Doggy had to be somewhere, but shit was still cool. I think Tanjint then went and kicked it with Bundy at Santa Monica, but I'm not sure, cuz I couldn't make it...But-

Tanjint: cool ass dude...the way he posts on this message board is the same exact way that he speaks. Very elaborate and hilarious. He then let me hear some of his tracks, which sounded like some completely new style of poetry/rap. I liked it...we definitely gotta kick it again when we have more time.

Narrator: very laid back homie, layin low just like he does on WCC. very cool of him to let us kick it at his pad like that. Was a trip to finally meet this guy who I've done tracks with 6 years back...just too bad we had to leave so soon. He told us how we were sleepin on WC's new album, so I'm definitely gunna have to give that one a better listen. Shits gunna be down when Narrator gets his new pad. 8)

Doggy: well, Doggy's been the homie for some time now...what can you say about good ol' doggysteezy? dude was talkin about eminem the whole night and how he needs to locate where he lives, since he moved from the last address. He told us how he actually applied for a job at Hailie's elementary school as a janitor...LOL. Just playin. Doggy's the homie.

chill ass evening...Stay up ya'll. Hopefully we can kick it again soon and have a real BBQ or some shit...with RIK, Bundy, EVERYONE...PeACe
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 09:57:11 AM by Now_I_Know »

rik

Re: Four WCA (DubCC) OG's.
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2007, 09:59:02 AM »
Sorry bout flaking last night. Had to pick up my nephew from football practice yesterday. Couldn't make it.

I actually kicked it with Al Bundy and Tanjit in Santa Monica later that night. Tanjit is fuckin' hilarious. Bundy's a cool ass dude also.

But we fa sho gotta get together some time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2007, 10:01:49 AM »
It's all good man, you had to handle your shit...next time we'll all kick it and we'll have more time too. What ya'll end up doing in Santa Monica?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:15:29 AM by Now_I_Know »

rik

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 10:03:57 AM »
Shit man, took a couple bong rips, rolled a blunt, smoked it, and just cruised around. I was trippin' off Tamjit and Al, funny dudes.

rik

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 10:11:16 AM »
BTW Tanjit had some KILL!!  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 10:15:07 AM »
Yea, he did...Mine was still danker. ;D

rik

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

hahaha...

And Narrator is right, yall are sleeping on the new WC.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2007, 10:17:37 AM »
Yeah I mobbed all over L.A. payin' dues. Hopefully when Narrator gets his pad it'll be cool for us to bring Rik and Bundy over there and we'll do a barbecue. He's in Pasadena so that's not as far from me and still close to y'all.

Yeah y'all are some cool cats. Actually I was thinking about it it's trippy but y'all are just like good friends I've had in the past except you're all extra geeky about music and artistic interests like I am and that's a cool thing. Alot of people like music and artists and stuff but they can't realy hang with my knowledge and depth of discussion on the details and shit so that's always refreshing when we could be like "Oh that Jodeci/Dogg Pound track on Murder was the case? Yeah they DID use that beat for the Dogg Pound Christmas song..." and other geeky tidbits like that hah.

and Nik and Rik can both roll a mean blunt.

Oh and also, alooooooooot of people on the board have it twisted. NIK's not no Joe Lieberman/Henry Winklier/Harvey Weinstein anglo ass Jew (not that there's anything wrong with that, all 3 of those men I named are awesome dudes) like y'all always accuse him of being, he's like an Ali G Jew if that makes sense. He looks like he's from the middle east, y'all are always swearing like he's some blue eyed blond kid from the Aryan Nation and shit. Makes me realize most of y'all don't know shit about Jews history, culture, genetic lineage and that's why you diss 'em 5 seconds after getting pissed about Bill O Reilly dissing black people or some other hypocritical bullshit. Anyway, he actually reminds me of an old homey of mine that never smoked herb and moved away and shit so that was cool.

Anyway, Rik reminds me of alot of the Latino cats I've grown up with throughout the years. Extra chill cats that know how to enjoy a good meal, blunt, and hard ass hip hop.

Doggystylin's a really nice and funny dude. We didn't get to chop it up as much as we could have but I can tell he's on the intellectual tip alot of the time which is cool and often what I strive for.

Narrator reminds me of alot of youth that come out to California circa age 20, trying to have a good time. And that's dope, because that's exactly what you should be doing out here. He's still way into the music that I've discussed with him since we were 13. I could tell it's gonna be dope to party and barbecue with this cat. Extra laid back, fun loving type dude.

and Bundy is fuckin' Bundy. Always makin' a rude ridiculous remark, tryin' to milk the most out of the day.

Yeah, can't wait till Narrator gets his pad. Will probably roll through with some carne asada and marinated chicken to grill up. You gotta grill Narrator or should we bring some shit?
-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2007, 10:20:08 AM »

hahaha...

And Narrator is right, yall are sleeping on the new WC.

^^Well, I skimmed through it and it sounded good, so I told myself I'll give it a better listen when I get the chance, and I never did...now i'm thinking of buying it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2007, 10:23:31 AM »
Word, well all that herb is from L.A. (my shit was from westwood) just like yours(unless Tarzana ain't L.A area?) and also, when I was with NIk/DS/Narrator we didn't get to take bong tokes and really taste all the strains. We will though, I'll try to clean my bong by next time.

Hm, I've never bought any WC because I always wanted to buy "Bow Down" first which i've never bought and then I was gonna buy 'the shadiest one' cause I remember that being the banger from my youth and THEN I'll cop the new one.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

rik

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2007, 10:25:14 AM »
Tanjit is definitely a stoner. Dude would forget EVERYTHING.  :D Funny shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
Word, well all that herb is from L.A. (my shit was from westwood) just like yours(unless Tarzana ain't L.A area?) and also, when I was with NIk/DS/Narrator we didn't get to take bong tokes and really taste all the strains. We will though, I'll try to clean my bong by next time.

Hm, I've never bought any WC because I always wanted to buy "Bow Down" first which i've never bought and then I was gonna buy 'the shadiest one' cause I remember that being the banger from my youth and THEN I'll cop the new one.

-T

Yea, definitely get "Bow Down" and "The Shadiest One" first...Not dissing your tree, it was nice, but I had that DIBO, son! LOL.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2007, 10:41:11 AM »
Superman man! That Supes and that Bubble-wreck. Hah.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2007, 10:51:24 AM »
Superman man! That Supes and that Bubble-wreck. Hah.

-T

LOL. Not talkin shit, your tree looked nice as fuck, but to be 100% honest, those are mid-grades at the clubs I usually go to. I love anything with wreck in it though, and I never got a chance to fuck with that Superman...Props.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2007, 10:55:34 AM »
that's right, we didn't get to fuck with the supes. Not sure which strain I smoked with Rik and Bundy either. Well, when I look at my jar today and see what's NOT there I'll know.

-T

westcoastavengers.com