Author Topic: Mariah Carey's new magazine cover.  (Read 4941 times)

d-nice

Re: Mariah Carey's new magazine cover.
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »
Both Mariah and Alicia could get it in a menage. Close thread.  ;D

Nice cover, and lol at Alicia Keys having no body.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2007, 01:16:49 AM »
Facts: Alicia got no chest, no curves, lil tiny ass and not thick enough thighs.

Opinions: She ugly. Opinion.

Mariah got alll that.
No curves? She may not have a beer gut like Mariah's Colt 45 drinking ass, but she's definitely got a nice body. She's far from flat-chested too. AND her face blows away Mariah's too. AND Alicia doesn't even have to dress like a hooker on Sepulveda Blvd. in order to be sexy. AND Mariah is old enough to be Alicia Key's grandmother.

Oh, AND although Mariah can hit higher notes, Alicia Keys can play the shit out of a piano. The only thing that Mariah could play with her hands is my meat flute........and I have no problem with that either so ignore the last point I made.

Hahahhaa, damn sik. lol

kemizt

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2007, 11:42:32 AM »
She's far from flat-chested too.

LMAO! ???

And Mariah does not got to dress like a hoe to be sexy. I'm not that type of nigga, period. But when a girl's not naked enough everybody wanna be complaining cuz she ain't fully naked. When has has too much off, or tryin' to be sexy, she's a hoe. Nigga's don't even know. I ain't gonna keep goin' back and forth about opinionated taste but it is what it. Ya'll trippen.

d-nice

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2007, 11:49:40 AM »
She's far from flat-chested too.

LMAO! ???

And Mariah does not got to dress like a hoe to be sexy. I'm not that type of nigga, period. But when a girl's not naked enough everybody wanna be complaining cuz she ain't fully naked. When has has too much off, or tryin' to be sexy, she's a hoe. Nigga's don't even know. I ain't gonna keep goin' back and forth about opinionated taste but it is what it. Ya'll trippen.

The real question is QT, if this woman was in front of you butt ass naked, would you hit it?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2007, 12:07:41 PM »
No.

Clown a nigga all you want, but I'ma an honest kidd and no I wouldn't. I hold both of them on a higher level than what nigga's puttin' em on anyways. And I'ma not sit here and be like 'I'll hit this or that' when I don't see these woman as sluts. Put fuckin' Superhead and Buffy the Body in this bitch, that aight than. But on the looks and talent, I perfer Mariah as ya'll perfer Alicia. Aight than. Let it be what it is.

d-nice

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2007, 12:17:41 PM »
No.

Clown a nigga all you want, but I'ma an honest kidd and no I wouldn't. I hold both of them on a higher level than what nigga's puttin' em on anyways. And I'ma not sit here and be like 'I'll hit this or that' when I don't see these woman as sluts. Put fuckin' Superhead and Buffy the Body in this bitch, that aight than. But on the looks and talent, I perfer Mariah as ya'll perfer Alicia. Aight than. Let it be what it is.

Nah homie I ain't clownin. I am a HUGE Mariah fan. I was just shooting the breeze with ya.  ;D
Both are fine as hell to me. Alicia seems real down to earth. Her personality matched with her looks make her a dime piece to me. Mariah sometimes comes off like a diva, but she still cool. No offense meant by that last post.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

kemizt

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2007, 02:12:02 PM »
shit... by the time I finish with Alicia, she would hit HIGHER notes than Mariah Carey.... she would be on Minnie Ripperton's level...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

d-nice

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2007, 02:41:39 PM »
U a fool Styles.

Lunatic

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2007, 02:43:01 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2007, 08:00:12 PM »
No.

Anything else you wanna tell us about yourself, man?

lol j/k

BTW, I see titties.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2007, 12:03:26 AM »
No.

i respect that

nigga got respect for real women

get on his level

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2007, 01:05:33 AM »
I wanna put my tongue in her ass, no realy i would put her on all fours and fucking mound that hole.

LMAO yo whats with you and the tongue in the ass thing, you said it in the britney spears thread too

Obviously he's a salad tosser.... don't blame him though.... i'd toss the hell outta her salad!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2007, 01:35:02 AM »
I wanna put my tongue in her ass, no realy i would put her on all fours and fucking mound that hole.

LMAO yo whats with you and the tongue in the ass thing, you said it in the britney spears thread too

Obviously he's a salad tosser.... don't blame him though.... i'd toss the hell outta her salad!!!!
I'd put ranch dressing all over that salad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dclee

« Reply #104 on: September 06, 2007, 02:50:17 AM »
Would.