Author Topic: 50 Cent has gone from bad to worse with the new album!  (Read 848 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: 50 Cent has gone from bad to worse with the new album!
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 01:57:53 PM »
I *MIGHT* BE STARTING A CURTIS THREAD IN A FEW MINS THAT MITE MAKE SOME OF U HAPPY ;)

OHH EMM GEEEE...I HOPE SOOOO NIGGAAAAAAAAAA  ;D ;D ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 01:59:33 PM »
I *MIGHT* BE STARTING A CURTIS THREAD IN A FEW MINS THAT MITE MAKE SOME OF U HAPPY ;)

soon find out...let me make sure this is the real deal
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2007, 02:04:23 PM »

soon find out...let me make sure this is the real deal

aii

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2007, 02:05:20 PM »
LOL... so let me get this straight... most "don't" like the album, yet putting up the explicit version of the album is going to make people happy?

8)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2007, 02:06:40 PM »
LOL... so let me get this straight... most "don't" like the album, yet putting up the explicit version of the album is going to make people happy?

8)
well alot of ppl have been lookin 4 it :-\

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2007, 02:06:52 PM »

8)

it makes me happy (no homo) ive been very patient waiting for this and now i might be able to get it  8) ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2007, 02:07:59 PM »
massacre was a horrible album nuff said, you dont go from grodt to massacre...dont matter how many times timbo said it, ALOT more ppl have said its wack the same amount of times....even 50 knows it...he was clowned so bad after that album, there was huge pressure for him to come good on this after that, ppl dont say albums are wack for no reason....there was huge pressure on eminem to come even better after SSLP and he did, ppl respected that....there was huge pressure for game to come good after the doc....and he did, yes different albums but agian much better than massacre and a worthy 2nd album.....massacre if weak, no where near 4 mics

im out

pz

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2007, 02:09:34 PM »
Cham and Lunatic.. I know you 2 have been waiting for it.... but most of the people here are shitting on it... yet when that explicit goes up, it's going to be wanted like a new steakhouse in Ethiopia... lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2007, 02:13:04 PM »
Cham and Lunatic.. I know you 2 have been waiting for it.... but most of the people here are shitting on it... yet when that explicit goes up, it's going to be wanted like a new steakhouse in Ethiopia... lol.

lol we kno that...hating 50 cent is lik that 'hip hop is dead' thing...one person sed it so every1 agreed wit it cuz it was summin new and leading a different direction...50 doesnt put out a tremendous sophmore album, so now hes labeled wack, and even when hes still called wack  :-\

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »
Please dont compare Games stardom to 50s. Eminem you can and yes he did cam correct after SSLP but times were very different back then.

50 had the street single Wanksta playing in every "hood", In Da Club will go down as one of the best club tracks in history, song was played EVERYWHERE. Then there was 21 Questions, an rnb anthem, then there was P.I.M.P., not to mention If I Cant. He sold 6 mill in USA alone, with having on of the lowest 2nd week drop in history, built his own company, put his homeboys on the scene, several ventures, films. 50 Cent happens every 10 years.

Game had a street single that didnt create any special buzz, had a nice hit with How We Do but still nothing outstanding, Hate Or Love It is probably his biggest joint and even that wasnt "big", with both Dreams and Put You On The Game not doing anything special. He sold barely 2 mill in the USA. The Game happens every 2 years, maybe even 1 year.

So, on the sophomore album 50 had to reach those 5, 6 mills again, which means a gigantic pressure, which means that a money driven label like Interscope demanding at least 4 very radio friendly joints (Cabdy Shop, Lil Bit, Dico Inferno, Build You Up and So Amazing), since his fanbase is now the whole world.

So, on the sophomore album Game had to reach those 1,2 mills again, which aint anything outstanding, which means that a money driven label like Interscope demands like 1 or 2 radio friendly singles (Wouldnt Get Far and Around The World).

Now you'll say "you cant blame Interscope". Yes, 50 is also to blame for being pimped by the industry and only seing the dollars but you cant tell me that thats not the truth. Check the "faboulous" Bustas I Love My Chick.

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2007, 02:23:19 PM »
yea, i've got some pm's over the last few days of ppl tellin me 2 hook up the dirty version, so i know i'll be busy with my pm box in just a few mins lol...indications tell me this IS the real deal, but im waiting it out until it finishes, so i can make sure before i make a "curtis explict" thread and it's fake

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2007, 02:27:01 PM »
Please don't mention the P.I.M.P. song... I'd rather have a papercut on the tongue than listen to that song. It's bad enough that Ice Cream trucks play it.

However the "If I Can't" song will probably be the best song from 50 that I will ever enjoy....

I played the Massacre 3 times... and was done with it. Honestly... 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2007, 02:27:42 PM »
yea, i've got some pm's over the last few days of ppl tellin me 2 hook up the dirty version, so i know i'll be busy with my pm box in just a few mins lol...indications tell me this IS the real deal, but im waiting it out until it finishes, so i can make sure before i make a "curtis explict" thread and it's fake

good man, ill b waiting for ur thread  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2007, 02:28:54 PM »
Please don't mention the P.I.M.P. song... I'd rather have a papercut on the tongue than listen to that song. It's bad enough that Ice Cream trucks play it.

??? every song on GRODT was amazing, i cant think of one filler on it

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 02, 2007, 02:33:35 PM »
hearing that beat drives me insane... it sounds like they went to a cheap run down bar on the poor side of a caribbean getaway and recorded whatever the band was playing...