Author Topic: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3785 times)

westside159

THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 01, 2007, 05:05:14 PM »
Just talked to eiht and he said CMW is his shit and he started it and he said why does chill have beef with over some pussy !!! If this is true thats some buster shit by Chill , crying over a btich . ha ha ha

Al Bundy

Re: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »
How could you even hear what he said if you had the phone up your ass the whole time?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
I THINK THERE IS A THREAD FOR THIS.... WOW THIS IS CRAZY.... WHATEVER IT'S OVER..TELL EIHT TO STOP WIT DA PHONE GOSSIP AND COME DO A INTERVIEW...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »
the westcoast is falling aprt!!!

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »
the westcoast is falling aprt!!!

NOT FALLING APRT JUS WEEDING OUT THE THE FAKE AND THE SNAKES.. ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE...NO MORE FRUADULENT REPRESENTERS FROM THE WEST. GOTTA BE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED FROM THE STREETS..IF YOU CLAIMIN THE STREETS.. THE STREETS ARE TIRED OF FOLKS MAKING MILLIONS OFF THE LIFESTYLE AND HUSTLE

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2007, 10:38:40 AM »
DAYUUUM ALL IN HIS ASS. CHANGE YO NAME HOMIE..YOU AINT FROM THE NIEW...

westside159

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »
DAYUUUM ALL IN HIS ASS. CHANGE YO NAME HOMIE..YOU AINT FROM THE NIEW...

You fake ass corny internet G let MC Eiht do him and dont worry about Eihts buisness lil homie , Eihts a grown ass man , and a Hip hop legend and A Compton Legend so quit fakin & hatin on whats real my nigga , dont get mad and hate a nigga becuz he's certified in the game havin thangs and has much fame with it , congratulate the homie for makin it out of Compton dont say hes a fake nigga and this & that when you know its all false shit Cuzz !!!!!  Original  8) 8)

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2007, 01:42:42 PM »
shiattttttttt

westside159

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2007, 01:45:26 PM »
You church house mouse , square niggaz !!!!!!!! ;D ;D

westside159

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2007, 01:49:08 PM »
And get it straight lil buddy , i caught up with him on myspace and he said CMW is all MC Eiht's shit he started and hes gonna finish it , and he said what is the beef over some pussy ?? then he said it again SOME PUSSY ??  And that was it . Real shit

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2007, 02:27:49 PM »
 westside159 :monkey_piss:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 02:43:55 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 03:08:58 PM »
And get it straight lil buddy , i caught up with him on myspace and he said CMW is all MC Eiht's shit he started and hes gonna finish it , and he said what is the beef over some pussy ?? then he said it again SOME PUSSY ??  And that was it . Real shit

NO LIL HOMIE...YOU REFER TO ME AS MR. BG COMPTONRIDA1..Like i say im in the streets and on the net...

This is so contraversy.. haha...

Its no disrespect to 8 of my statements and quotes.. but it's like this.. i never looked up to 8 but was a huge fan of his till the truth was revealed.. I really thought he was THUGGIN IT UP. I live not to far from the NIEW...I knew he was not the supa dupa rah rah type , but i thought atleast he played da part..I guess imma fan who he turned sour . But its like this IM affiliated with the FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS and 8 know he did bad biz wit da FACTOR HOUSE and that is why I smash on him. You dont take forgranted the people who strive their EMPIRES OFF OF SWEAT AND BLOOD. Time , Money , Energy and Muscle was wasted on this guy who knew he was on a one night stand with the label in the first place.

and for you westside159 who claims to be so mysterious.. you know i have gotten at you in the inbox but still no reply..I assumed your from spain or somewhere that cant let go the fact that 8 has no mo LOVE in da HUB...See LONDAN BRIDGES IS FALLING DOWN from fire cause he burnt it up...Never exhaust your resources cause you neva know when you may have a need for it again....AND HOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS 8 ON THE MYSPACE..YOU CYBERFREAK

Soon as I launch this video.. I will wash my HANDS OF THIS MC EIHT SCANDEL and let the PEOPLE DECIDE...

Im outta here bout to hit the LOWRIDER FUNCTION.. tell yall bout it tonite(crenshaw)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 04:03:23 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

westside159

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 04:56:54 PM »

NO LIL HOMIE...YOU REFER TO ME AS MR. BG COMPTONRIDA1..Like i say im in the streets and on the net...

Its no disrespect to 8 of my statements and quotes.. but it's like this.. i never looked up to 8 but was a huge fan of his till the truth was revealed.. I really thought he was THUGGIN IT UP. I live not to far from the NIEW...I knew he was not the supa dupa rah rah type , but i thought atleast he played da part..I guess imma fan who he turned sour . But its like this IM affiliated with the FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS and 8 know he did bad biz wit da FACTOR HOUSE and that is why I smash on him. You dont take forgranted the people who strive their EMPIRES OFF OF SWEAT AND BLOOD. Time , Money , Energy and Muscle was wasted on this guy who knew he was on a one night stand with the label in the first place.

and for you westside159 who claims to be so mysterious.. you know i have gotten at you in the inbox but still no reply..I assumed your from spain or somewhere that cant let go the fact that 8 has no mo LOVE in da HUB...See LONDAN BRIDGES IS FALLING DOWN from fire cause he burnt it up...Never exhaust your resources cause you neva know when you may have a need for it again....AND HOW YOU KNOW THAT WAS 8 ON THE MYSPACE..YOU CYBERFREAK

Soon as I launch this video.. I will wash my HANDS OF THIS MC EIHT SCANDEL and let the PEOPLE DECIDE...

Im outta here bout to hit the LOWRIDER FUNCTION.. tell yall bout it tonite(crenshaw)

Let the people decide then Eiht wins all day , just look at the stats , go to youtube right now and see how many muthafuccas bump eihts shit go to his myspace page and see how many muthafuccas is on his shit , and go look up billboard charts history and peep We Come Strapped #1 5 weeks in a row ,  now my point is has Factor house niggaz ever did that  No thank you ill send you on your way Cuzz !!!!!  Fucc the HATERS THEY CAN DIE NIGGA !!!!!!!   MC Eiht 2007 - UNCROWNED KING OF COMPTON  !!!!!!!! 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2007, 04:57:46 PM »
And what happened to this fuccin big historical interview with Chill ??

Blu Lacez

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »

Seems COMPTONRIDA1 Is OnTo Sumthin There!!
You Can't really say for certain who you emailing when you go hittin up all these rappers @ their myspace pages..
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 04:17:22 AM by Blu Lacez »