Author Topic: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3761 times)

Blu Lacez

Re: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »
And get it straight lil buddy , i caught up with him on myspace and he said CMW is all MC Eiht's shit he started and hes gonna finish it , and he said what is the beef over some pussy ?? then he said it again SOME PUSSY ??  And that was it . Real shit

and for you westside159 who claims to be so mysterious.. you know i have gotten at you in the inbox but still no reply..I assumed your from spain or somewhere

Ain't Westside159...from The Uk??
Or Is that sum other Dude..if it ain't him,then it's ma bad..

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »
what y'all think, this shit a free post thread?

if so...

:banana_trippin:

fuck it, if not...

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2007, 12:37:34 AM »
what y'all think, this shit a free post thread?

if so...

YEAH A FREE POST THREAD..  8)

fuck it, if not...

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2007, 12:19:19 PM »
DAYUUUM ALL IN HIS ASS. CHANGE YO NAME HOMIE..YOU AINT FROM THE NIEW...

You fake ass corny internet G let MC Eiht do him and dont worry about Eihts buisness lil homie , Eihts a grown ass man , and a Hip hop legend and A Compton Legend so quit fakin & hatin on whats real my nigga , dont get mad and hate a nigga becuz he's certified in the game havin thangs and has much fame with it , congratulate the homie for makin it out of Compton  dont say hes a fake nigga and this & that when you know its all false shit Cuzz !!!!!  Original  8) 8)

DAMN HOW HE MAKE IT OUTTA COMPTON WHEN HE LIVIN 10 MINUTES AWAY... THIS CYBER THUG IS A JOKE.. IMMA GET OFF OF YA BOY HEELS( HIS HIGH HEELS) :psych:
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 12:26:03 PM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2007, 12:25:33 PM »
Is This Thread still runnin....lmao!!

rik

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2007, 12:47:29 PM »
Sounds like you had a vivid dream.

westside159

« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2007, 10:24:28 AM »
DAYUUUM ALL IN HIS ASS. CHANGE YO NAME HOMIE..YOU AINT FROM THE NIEW...

You fake ass corny internet G let MC Eiht do him and dont worry about Eihts buisness lil homie , Eihts a grown ass man , and a Hip hop legend and A Compton Legend so quit fakin & hatin on whats real my nigga , dont get mad and hate a nigga becuz he's certified in the game havin thangs and has much fame with it , congratulate the homie for makin it out of Compton  dont say hes a fake nigga and this & that when you know its all false shit Cuzz !!!!!  Original  8) 8)

DAMN HOW HE MAKE IT OUTTA COMPTON WHEN HE LIVIN 10 MINUTES AWAY... THIS CYBER THUG IS A JOKE.. IMMA GET OFF OF YA BOY HEELS( HIS HIGH HEELS) :psych:

The Game  - runnin -   Fall out over pussy and wanna dead they man , !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Stress

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 12:11:11 PM »
tha chill is the shit.
eiht is the shit.

west coast unite!!

Elano

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
the westcoast is falling aprt!!!

NOT FALLING APRT JUS WEEDING OUT THE THE FAKE AND THE SNAKES.. ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE...NO MORE FRUADULENT REPRESENTERS FROM THE WEST. GOTTA BE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED FROM THE STREETS..IF YOU CLAIMIN THE STREETS.. THE STREETS ARE TIRED OF FOLKS MAKING MILLIONS OFF THE LIFESTYLE AND HUSTLE

eiht is a millionaire ?  ::)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
the westcoast is falling aprt!!!

NOT FALLING APRT JUS WEEDING OUT THE THE FAKE AND THE SNAKES.. ITS TIME TO SEPERATE THE REAL FROM THE FAKE...NO MORE FRUADULENT REPRESENTERS FROM THE WEST. GOTTA BE OFFICIALLY CERTIFIED FROM THE STREETS..IF YOU CLAIMIN THE STREETS.. THE STREETS ARE TIRED OF FOLKS MAKING MILLIONS OFF THE LIFESTYLE AND HUSTLE

eiht is a millionaire ?  ::)

:loco:

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 08:21:43 PM »
i guess 159 was right..but both dem niggas got aired out...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 11:32:50 PM »
Man wtf. I aint tryna start some bullshit internet beef. But some of yall muthafuckas act like little girls on the real. "He said this....he said that." Who gives a fuck. Fuck all that gossipin bullshit. When Eiht, or anybody wanna say somethin....let THEM say the shit. I dont believe a damn thing till i hear it come out a muthafuckas mouth anyways, and even then you never know. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Black Gloves

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2008, 12:00:42 AM »

Ay manz ComptonRida...u said its time to get rid of these frauds right that be reppin the streets?

but them niggaz got more talent than all you niggz. So if the game would have mufuckas like you niggaz claim is hard then Hip-Hop would be dead within 2 years.

its about music at the end of the day. yall can handle ya shit but dont say that "its time for real niggaz to rep it" and shit like that. get your lyrics up then, get your flow up get your skills up nigga.

but what they do? naw the first thing they do even though they claim they reeeeeeeeeal hard, is tryna prove themself to these lil kids.

And u be acting like nobody likes nobody over there in Compton. So who does niggaz in Compton fuck with as far as rappers on the Westcoast, not counting Mako Capone who i doubt niggaz even know MUSICALLY????

u tellin me niggaz all over compton hade snoop? game? xzibit? dre? eiht? quik? etc but only like spider loc, mako capone these new west niggaz like jay rock, glasses??

hell naw.

So why dont u tell me who they fuck with and who thye not? and be honest about it.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2008, 10:02:02 AM »

Ay manz ComptonRida...u said its time to get rid of these frauds right that be reppin the streets?

but them niggaz got more talent than all you niggz. So if the game would have mufuckas like you niggaz claim is hard then Hip-Hop would be dead within 2 years.

its about music at the end of the day. yall can handle ya shit but dont say that "its time for real niggaz to rep it" and shit like that. get your lyrics up then, get your flow up get your skills up nigga.

but what they do? naw the first thing they do even though they claim they reeeeeeeeeal hard, is tryna prove themself to these lil kids.

And u be acting like nobody likes nobody over there in Compton. So who does niggaz in Compton fuck with as far as rappers on the Westcoast, not counting Mako Capone who i doubt niggaz even know MUSICALLY????

u tellin me niggaz all over compton hade snoop? game? xzibit? dre? eiht? quik? etc but only like spider loc, mako capone these new west niggaz like jay rock, glasses??

hell naw.

So why dont u tell me who they fuck with and who thye not? and be honest about it.

niggas really keep it 100 dont give a fuck about the ones that keep it true to da streets..if they aint fuckin wit da streets dey aint fucki wit em...

and musically are shit is hard..we jus dont have the big name yet...quik for instance..ask em whens the last time he been in tree top..

ask game , snoop and dre..whens the last time they been to there hoods..whens the last time the bought out a whole ice cream truck for the kids...

really at the end of the day its about what you bring back to the community...cause thats the whole purpose of making it in the game is to get blessed and to bless back...