Author Topic: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3760 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: THA CHILL BEEF WITH MC Eiht is over PUSSY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2008, 08:35:44 PM »
Yeah eiht bitch ass went to school wit snoop.. The big homies say cuzz was too scary to go to compton schools..so he went to school in long beach...

But on some real crip shit.. Aint no way eiht was gettin his compton crip on at long beach school district..

Cause long beach and compton don't even get along to keep it real..till this day..us real compton crips don't even fuck wit long beach.. And vice versa wit long beach...

So you tell me how eiht was gettin his crip on in his younger days.....·
LOL.....damn it still ain't compton and long beach together like snoop and dre once proclaimed ? i'm not from the west coast but i wonder how some of the real gangsta crips feel about snoop. eiht didn't even go to school in the cpt.....i remember reading that in a source mag from 1999. i wondered why he didn't being from compton cuz ain't no way in hell i wouldn't  be able to go to school in my own city. fuck that !!!!

dats what im sayin..i went to compton and about 4 other high schools and back to compton..but when i went to another school.. i never missed lunch at compton high...people at my other schools used to be like i never see you at lunch..lol..couldnt miss the sock em up rock em up...
i hear ya my nigga. i think eiht is washed up now anyway. need to go back to the we come strapped days but if you ain't a gangsta it will be hard to do.

its like this.. on me.. niggas say eiht aint relevant and the whole nine..if he aint so relevant on the west ..why he comin out on warzone.. so a nigga who still makin music is relevant to me.. a nigga whoo dont rap no more is not relevant..so the bitch nigga career is gettin squashed..like he thought he was gon squash our pockets..but the tricks on you eiht...

goldie and kam might as well boot dat nigga.. the group is the warzone.. they lose a band member in the line of fire.. its a warzone right..

they'll do better wit out em.. dat nigga got super grey hairs and losin braids at the top..why you think he keeps a cap on... lol  lmao
LMFAO....he has been rock a cap for the last ...... he washed up though. when was the last time he chilled in compton??? or he can't come back???

you know he cant come back...
damn....LMFAO.

holy shit this dude will beleve anything LMAO...

hey classic im from your bank i need your account numbers
ya stupid bitch