Author Topic: What are your guys favorite Rock songs ever?  (Read 5939 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: What are your guys favorite Rock songs ever?
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2007, 05:56:57 PM »
when you say new you mean like just came out or like somewhat recent?
yeah,i love the older stuff but i need something fresh ya know...but it seems all thats out now is the "emo" shit or whatever its called...i never checked out Mars Volta or Wilco...ill check them out,props

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2007, 06:00:05 PM »
word,

actually, alot of people who like DJ shit and rock would probably like LCD Soundsystem

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »
way tooooooo many to list.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2007, 08:03:00 PM »
Okay, you guys win, I guess I will have to start forcing myself to listen to rock music even though I don't like it, just so that people will accept me and not call me close-minded.

Now how much sense would that make?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 08:04:40 PM by Harry Muhammad Browne »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2007, 08:19:38 PM »
Okay, you guys win, I guess I will have to start forcing myself to listen to rock music even though I don't like it, just so that people will accept me and not call me close-minded.

Did you listen to the song I gave you a link to? I just want to know what you think of it. I'll send the link again in a PM.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2007, 09:02:30 PM »

Did you listen to the song I gave you a link to? I just want to know what you think of it. I'll send the link again in a PM.

If I have time I'll check it out later (after I finish listening to every hip-hop track ever invented)

Al Bundy

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2007, 09:07:51 PM »

If I have time I'll check it out later (after I finish listening to every hip-hop track ever invented)

There's your ignorance right there.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »
Purple Haze-Jimmy Hendrix 8)
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2007, 09:24:08 PM »
Well if anyone else wants to hear it. Here it is again;

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3kah4w

I kind of like it. Really minds me of Infinite and his opinions on some things (the opinions that aren't diluted with silly ignorant remarks only said to get a rise out of people).

Could everyone that downloads it and listens to it tell me what they think? Good or bad. I just want to know who downloaded and what they thought.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2007, 12:38:02 AM »

wtf are you doin in this thread then? why comment at all? your a joke....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »

I commented partly because I think it's funny that you white guys think you have to act like you listen to rock music just to sound "open-minded".  When in reality ya'll are bumpin hip-hop 98% of the time, but still have to carry around this idea to others that you listen to rock as well.

Set yourself free and be as you really are.  The world will appreciate you more.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2007, 01:04:45 AM »

I think it's funny that you white guys think you have to act like you listen to rock music just to sound "open-minded",
Set yourself free and be as you really are.
lmao...comin from you thats hilarious

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2007, 01:06:01 AM »

I think it's funny that you white guys think you have to act like you listen to rock music just to sound "open-minded",
Set yourself free and be as you really are.
lmao...comin from you thats hilarious
LOL he act like he's not white but he is whiter than a bleached white shirt
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 03:58:24 AM by FUNKY ASS TONY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2007, 01:50:41 AM »
Infinite, you sound like a fucking idiot.

1. "Until I've listened to every hip-hop track ever recorded from the time hip-hop was invented until now, I don't have time to listen to any Rock."
2. "Or maybe I should force myself to listen to rock music, even though I don't like it"
3. "I commented partly because I think it's funny that you white guys think you have to act like you listen to rock music just to sound "open-minded".  When in reality ya'll are bumpin hip-hop 98% of the time, but still have to carry around this idea to others that you listen to rock as well.
Set yourself free and be as you really are.  The world will appreciate you more."

You stating that you don't like rock music isn't what makes you close-minded... however, the fact that you think people "act like they listen to rock music to sound open-minded" does make you close-minded... have you ever considered that maybe not everyone is like you? That maybe these people do actually like it? Yeah, I mostly bump hip-hop... but if I like the sound of something else, I'll bump that too... not because of what others think, but because I like it... I'm not really into rock music, but once in a while I'll hear a song that will catch my attention, and because I'm rather unfamiliar with the genre I'll ask someone else who it's by or what the name of the song is... usually it's some really popular song that everybody else knows of, and they look at me like I've been living under a rock... but the fact of the matter is, I liked it simply for the fact that I enjoyed the sound.

Shallow's example of studying Christianity/Islam fits perfectly in this discussion. You're a dumbfuck, plain and simple... your sarcastic "Okay I will force myself to like it so I can be accepted" is retarded and played out because that's not even the issue... but you decide to "act" stupid (I used quotations because I'm no longer sure whether it is an act or not). Your attitude of "I assume that people feel the need to like _______, so I'm going to act rebellious and say that I don't like it, and then let them know that I don't need to like it in order to be accepted by them". You need to set yourself free, and the world will appreciate you more.

Peace.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Al Bundy

« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2007, 02:00:46 AM »
KoRn - Got The Life

My fucking JAM.