Author Topic: gay hip hop lyrics  (Read 1236 times)

STONED KITTY

Re: gay hip hop lyrics
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2007, 01:41:33 PM »
I'm not for bashing homosexuals either but I don't blame anyone for using a slur against someone who is against it and shows it or is just a hypocrite in that way.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2007, 01:52:24 PM »
just cause some shit is predictable doesn't male it ok

you know cops are corrupt, but you still sing fuck the police right? when we lower our expectations, the efforts made to meet them are lowered too.

furthermore, I like dre's shit from the last 2 years and considering how long we've been waiting for a single from Bishop hell yeah it should have been produced by dre. WE are the customers man. we shouldn't just be subjected to whatever bullshit well connected people want to shove down our throats.

when all is said and done. the 10-20 thousand dubcc members are all the west coast hip hop scene's got. They should be catering to us, not to the whinnying masses that aren't gonna buy their shit anyway.

selling out has not been working for any of our west coast artists. has Knoc, warren g, or quik gotten any recent successes from their recent attempts at going mainstream? No, cause if they don't catch our buy, they got noones. that's why WC's the shit right now. he made a record with people like US in mind.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2007, 01:56:11 PM »
and something i've tried to explain to you cats a million times that yall never seem to get.

you gotta separate the artist from the art.

yeah eminem has done whack songs but that doesn't matter: slim shady LP is tight, slim shady EP is tight, Infinite is tight, MMLP is dope, eminem show is dope

so encore and d12 and other stupid shit is whack...does that make slim shady LP less tight? No, I'm not saying eminem is consistently dope, just that SSLP is. I'm not saying I'm an eminem fan as much as I say I'm a fan of his better work.

Lamont has not dropped a solid classic piece of contextualized music. period. he's unproven goods.

I'm not saying Lamont's an unforgivable human being for doing what he's doing, his work and lack thereof is just not exciting me

-T

westcoastavengers.com

BritneySpears

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2007, 02:00:11 PM »
S ometimes s igns s lither s ubtly, s exy s eductive s luts
C an c reate c orruption, c ats c learly c an't c um in c unts
C hill, c orral a c ondom. c an't? c hicks c hew c ock
I nsane, i gnorant, i nane... i diots i nert, like I raq
T hink t horoughly... t ranslation? for t odays t eachings, t hank t his
G et O n A ll T ypes <<< but S uckaz C an't C Im The GREATEST

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2007, 02:02:08 PM »
not stessing it per se, I was just expecting better from a track from his actual album.

fuck him and dre for not releasing a retractory statement when the release dates were changed.

and was it Luna telling me to listen to a focus produced 50 song? Jesus man, people swear like I don't got better shit to do

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2007, 02:03:01 PM »
just cause some shit is predictable doesn't male it ok

you know cops are corrupt, but you still sing fuck the police right? when we lower our expectations, the efforts made to meet them are lowered too.

furthermore, I like dre's shit from the last 2 years and considering how long we've been waiting for a single from Bishop hell yeah it should have been produced by dre. WE are the customers man. we shouldn't just be subjected to whatever bullshit well connected people want to shove down our throats.

when all is said and done. the 10-20 thousand dubcc members are all the west coast hip hop scene's got. They should be catering to us, not to the whinnying masses that aren't gonna buy their shit anyway.

selling out has not been working for any of our west coast artists. has Knoc, warren g, or quik gotten any recent successes from their recent attempts at going mainstream? No, cause if they don't catch our buy, they got noones. that's why WC's the shit right now. he made a record with people like US in mind.

-T
true, but it's not like this came outta left field, at least in my opinion

dre's last shit over the last 2 years has been hit (imagine, some work on busta's shit) and miss (new beat on 50s album, stat quo's track and so on) at least 2 me...focus has been straight killing shit...and yes, bishop's single should be prod. by  dre, but i doubt this song is gonna be the track he shoots a video for anyway :-\  if he does, whatever, i'm sure they'll be a few dre beats on the album (hopefully they are hits)

when did Knoc or Warren G "sellout" or change there style recently to try and get mainstream success? (besides the mike jones song on warren's last lp)

but warren's 2 singles feat. ice cube, b-real, snoop dogg & nate dogg...and knoc's single feat. snoop dogg, produced by scott storch (who is a dre protege and has produced for dozens of west coast artists) :-\

Quik is the only 1 i agree with..please further your explanation of knoc/warren :-\

WC got a new great record catering 2 the west coast, cause he failed at mainstream...

and NO i wasn't telling you to listen to a new 50 song prod. by focus, its a new 50 song prod. by dr. dre which is downright awful
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 02:05:28 PM by Lunatic 63 »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2007, 02:15:51 PM »
isn't there only like 30 seconds of it?

anyway, I haven't listened to warrens or Knoc later albums but I've heard alot of forum cats talk about them and their failed attempts at mainstream

and what you just said about WC catering west cause he failed at mainstream...all these cats are gonna fail just as hard so they may as well get smart and sell records to the people they CAN sell records to

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2007, 02:15:56 PM »
@Lunatic..I actually like That Dre Produced Track.."Fire"..
I'm sure if 50 releases that as a single it will Sell!!
Not A Typical Dre Signature Beat,Perhaps that's What 50 requested and worked with it!1
Got The Girl from PCD..what more can u expect???

I don't Think Dubc failed @mainstream liked his Ghetto Heisman Album!!
Def Jam or the label that he was on, failed him and missed up the release Date!1
That Album had beats y Battlecat,and so on..it had a G-Funk feel..
His New Album is Dope Too!!
I put my glasses on it,that if the marketing was done right and the labels didn't mess Him Up,his Ghetto Heisman album would have done better!!!
The Track he did with Scarface on Ghetto Heisman, was Dope..c'mon Now?? c'mon??

It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2007, 02:19:48 PM »
isn't there only like 30 seconds of it?

anyway, I haven't listened to warrens or Knoc later albums but I've heard alot of forum cats talk about them and their failed attempts at mainstream

and what you just said about WC catering west cause he failed at mainstream...all these cats are gonna fail just as hard so they may as well get smart and sell records to the people they CAN sell records to

-T
nope, the full song is out, tell me it's half the song the new focus-bishop one is:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/3460227b7eae43/

well then honestly, u shudn't comment without listening...for warren g, his last album was not selling out at all, besides 1 or 2 down south type tracks..and i dont what the hell you're talking about with the knoc :-\

i am guessing u are not talking about his "the way i am" album..but that's the only mainstream one, and no offence, but everyone here who has heard knoc's albums will tell u that made no sense at all..the way i am didn't sell a shit load of records, but it did ok #s from my understanding..and knoc didn't change his style on that album one bit :-\

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 03, 2007, 02:20:06 PM »
and something i've tried to explain to you cats a million times that yall never seem to get.

yeah eminem has done whack songs but that doesn't matter: slim shady LP is tight, slim shady EP is tight, Infinite is tight, MMLP is dope, eminem show is dope

True!!!!!

so encore and d12 and other stupid shit is whack...does that make slim shady LP less tight? No, I'm not saying eminem is consistently dope, just that SSLP is. I'm not saying I'm an eminem fan as much as I say I'm a fan of his better work.

Lamont has not dropped a solid classic piece of contextualized music. period. he's unproven goods.

-T
...On Point again!!
+1

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2007, 02:21:58 PM »

True!!!!!
it certainly does matter...u can't just say "he got so many dope albums & songs" and then when someone says "well he does, but these songs & albums are wack" well it doesn't matter... :-\

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2007, 02:23:37 PM »

True!!!!!
it certainly does matter...u can't just say "he got so many dope albums & songs" and then when someone says "well he does, but these songs & albums are wack" well it doesn't matter... :-\

Yeah it does if all you were talking about is the art in question.

If you're discussing the artists track record than yeah it does matter but if you're just talking about that particular piece of art than the quality of that piece of art is all that's being discussed.

and even if we are talking track records

eminems> bishops

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2007, 02:27:56 PM »

True!!!!!

If you're discussing the artists track record than yeah it does matter but if you're just talking about that particular piece of art than the quality of that piece of art is all that's being discussed.

eminems> bishops

-T
true...give bishop time...respond 2 my other post as well, this is good hiphop discussion lol i wana know what u think of that 50-dre song

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2007, 02:28:27 PM »

True!!!!!

eminems> bishops

-T

The art Is One thing!!
That can be disputed against..love it or hate it..
But em Track record has Been Solid,thus far.Regardless of what anybody says..
all You AHve to do is check out his work!!
He is in a class of His own,Very Unique Rapper,until of late he decided to give in the hip Hop masses and drop the same flava that is accepted nowadays!!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2007, 02:34:28 PM »
wow, that dre-50 song is pretty horrible.

I gotta go smoke a bowl and record some shit. I'll get at yall later

yo Luna good lookin on that link

-T

westcoastavengers.com