Author Topic: BEST DO OR DIE ALBUM ?????????????  (Read 63 times)

westside159

BEST DO OR DIE ALBUM ?????????????
« on: September 02, 2007, 01:57:34 PM »
I think there first and second are cool albums the rest i cant say much about wasnt feeling them , Pimpin aint dead was alright !!!!!

everlast1986

Re: BEST DO OR DIE ALBUM ?????????????
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 02:11:20 PM »
I like 'Picture This' and 'Pimpin Ain't Dead' the best. I haven't heard their recent album yet though.

Jakubs

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 03:55:41 PM »
Their debut Picture This is easily their best album. Head Or Tailz was a nice follow up, and then they tried to be commercial with Victory, which failed horribly. I didn't like Back 2 The Game at first, but it grew on me. Pimpin Ain't Dead dropped wihout any pub. I remember seeing it at Best Buy one day, and thinking, "What the hell? When did this come out?" Needless to say I grabbed a copy and loved it. D.O.D was another commercial attempt with a Kanye produced lead single that didn't work out as planned. There are a few nice tracks produced by Traxster and Toxic, but the album is all over the place. Get That Paper shouldn't even be viewed as an official release, it was just J. Prince throwing together unreleased tracks from the Rap-A-Lot vaults. Overall they've had a cool career so far, and they are one of my favorite groups. Props for shining some light on this group.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 04:15:10 PM »
Pimpin Ain't Dead and Headz Or Tails Are my favorites.

westside159

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 05:03:22 PM »
Yeah it always seem like they can never make a full album they will have some bangers then the rest sounds average like headz & tail'z the first half is dope but the last fews songs suck !!!