Author Topic: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP YET..  (Read 1253 times)

Lunatic

Re: 09.02 - 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail][2007][REAL] (NO JOKE THIS TIME)
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »
Better quality is now available, but the songs are still meshed like a mixtape...but the quality of the overall songs is clearer...so if you're interested in the better quality link, get at me (still not grouprip though since it still meshes together, but this is as close 2 grouprip as possible without being it lol)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
After listining to this version its ok the cd is pretty average there is only 3 or 4 good tracks what do you guys think ? are you guys feeling it ? still will kill is good all of me is good, but i dont know it seems like this cd is missing something

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP Y
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2007, 06:13:29 PM »
After listining to this version its ok the cd is pretty average there is only 3 or 4 good tracks what do you guys think ? are you guys feeling it ? still will kill is good all of me is good, but i dont know it seems like this cd is missing something
i'll leave final judgment until grouprip, but i also think it's pretty average, and easily his worse so far

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the group isnt gonna have the skips and all that like a mixtape right ?

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent - Curtis [Explicit][Retail] BETTER SOUND QUALITY NOW, NOT GROUPRIP Y
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
the group isnt gonna have the skips and all that like a mixtape right ?
nope

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »
i think the music gods just punished me for bootlegging, because i just got out the bathroom with massive diarrhea :-[

dunno why i'm sharing, just thought u all should know :puke:

Blu Lacez

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2007, 06:51:11 PM »
i think the music gods just punished me for bootlegging, because i just got out the bathroom with massive diarrhea :-[

Is This The Same Lunatic Of Before???
Well Sorry  to hear that you got the case of the "Runnies"..But Hope U washed Ya Hands... ;D ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2007, 06:52:36 PM »

Well Sorry  to hear that you got the case of the "Runnies"..But Hope U washed Ya Hands... ;D ;D
lmao why u ask if it's same?

ohh i washed them man ;D

im a germ freak in real life LOL

Blu Lacez

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2007, 06:53:40 PM »
i'll leave final judgment until grouprip, but i also think it's pretty average, and easily his worse so far

^^
Think I'll Stick with The Clean Version,until the grouprip drops, or i purchase the Album!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2007, 06:55:09 PM »

ohh i washed them man ;D

U've Just Been droppin sum funny crap lately (no Pun) intended. ;D ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2007, 06:55:40 PM »

ohh i washed them man ;D

LOL

im a fuckin clown in real life lol..just doesn't come off (as often) on the net :P

Blu Lacez

« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2007, 07:00:32 PM »

ohh i washed them man ;D

LOL

im a fuckin clown in real life lol..just doesn't come off (as often) on the net :P

For Real??..Aiight!! ;D
props!+1

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2007, 07:01:56 PM »

ohh i washed them man ;D

LOL

For Real??..Aiight!! ;D
props!+1
lol +1 8)

Blu Lacez

Thanks for the Prop Man!!
Now All I hve To Do Now Is Try & Catch That Ghost that's lurking in the background, who keeps knockin off My Karma.. ;D ;D

So With The Dirty Version, does it do any justice to Curtis,Lunatic???
« Last Edit: September 02, 2007, 07:09:31 PM by Blu Lacez »

Blu Lacez

Now All I Ahve To Do Now Is Try & Catch That Ghost that's lurking in the background, who keeps knockin off My Karma.. ;D ;D

--Alas :o :o..My Karma has been smitten by the mysterious "Karma Thief"-This is Ridiculous!! ::) ??? :-\ ;D