Author Topic: THE OLD EMENIM = ONE OF THE BEST MC'S EVER !!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 403 times)

westside159

THE OLD EMENIM = ONE OF THE BEST MC'S EVER !!!!!!!!!!!
« on: September 02, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »
Man what the fucc happened to emenim , i was just thinking like damn he was runnin shit for a minute and he just dissapeared after that wack album ENCORE  ,  his other albums are Classics !!!!!!

Blu Lacez

Re: THE OLD EMENIM = ONE OF THE BEST MC'S EVER !!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2007, 06:48:08 PM »
Man what the fucc happened to emenim , i was just thinking like damn he was runnin shit for a minute and he just dissapeared after that wack album ENCORE  ,  his other albums are Classics !!!!!!

Happens To Every Rapper...At Some Point In Their Career!

Perhaps the Game is Stale right now..
Perhaps There's No zeal
N encouragement..
perhaps No Motivation
No Hunger
Perhaps the Effort Has Gone
Perhaps the Purpose Has Been Fufilled
Perhaps His Ghost Write Gave Up- ;D ;D ;D

Could be A Diverse number of reasons!!
But IMO Dude still comes with it, albeit, not as often as Before..This Could be attributed to one of the above reason..except for the last one.. ;D ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2007, 06:55:36 PM »
I still blame Snitchy Cent. As soon as that nigga got signed, Eminem fell the fuck off.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Money

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2007, 07:05:49 PM »
I still blame Snitchy Cent. As soon as that nigga got signed, Eminem fell the fuck off.
my words excatly.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2007, 08:47:18 PM »

LOL SNITCHY CENT

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2007, 12:54:31 AM »
yeah the old eminem was great, he was actually one of the few rappers of which i actually paid attention to his lyrics(maybe that's also because of his flow; he had a great balance between screaming and rapping more 'calm'->don't know how to describe it otherwise).
he also had a great sense of humor in his lyrics.

but when i listen to songs like when i'm gone, it seems that eminem's battery is low. i don't think he should release another album

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2007, 02:49:11 AM »
new eninem : one of the worst mc's ever

Blu Lacez

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2007, 05:07:10 AM »
but when i listen to songs like when i'm gone, it seems that eminem's battery is low. i don't think he should release another album

I actaully Like That Track!!
I think when it coems to tracks that he is rapping about Life and his problems, he Still displays that Unique style that won him Respect from Other rap Lyricist....IMO

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2007, 06:07:57 AM »
I think when it coems to tracks that he is rapping about Life and his problems, he Still displays that Unique style that won him Respect from Other rap Lyricist....IMO

well i think when he pulls himself together he can still write great lyrics, but he sounds like he's whining while he's rapping( don't know how to describe it better  ;) ) ; the song mosh is great example of that(i guess we disagree on that part, but i respect your opinion). i think with his old flow his lyrics made a bigger impact or something (great example is the song the way i am).

plus, on his first two albums, even the pop songs matched his style; and that can't be said about encore imo(not sure about the eminem show though).
besides, the fact that he produces a lot of beats where he raps on by himself ( or at least co-produces) doesn't help either.
even though i don't really like dr.dre's newer productions, i think it would be better for eminem if dre coached him again with rapping like he used to do on the first two albums if i remember correctly.

but i don't see that happen; eminem will probably produce a large amount of tracks on his own album, and i don't expect him to switch back to his old flow, so that's why i'm not really looking forward to his new album (if it's actually going to be released).
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 06:16:13 AM by Dre-Day »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2007, 07:13:31 AM »

well i think when he pulls himself together he can still write great lyrics, but he sounds like he's whining while he's rapping( don't know how to describe it better  ;) ) ; the song mosh is great example of that(i guess we disagree on that part, but i respect your opinion). i think with his old flow his lyrics made a bigger impact or something (great example is the song the way i am).

plus, on his first two albums, even the pop songs matched his style; and that can't be said about encore imo(not sure about the eminem show though).
besides, the fact that he produces a lot of beats where he raps on by himself ( or at least co-produces) doesn't help either.
even though i don't really like dr.dre's newer productions, i think it would be better for eminem if dre coached him again with rapping like he used to do on the first two albums if i remember correctly.

but i don't see that happen; eminem will probably produce a large amount of tracks on his own album, and i don't expect him to switch back to his old flow, so that's why i'm not really looking forward to his new album (if it's actually going to be released).

True dat!!!
I don't like his whinning voice..of late..sup with That??
It's hard to get past that and enjoy the lyrics with that annoying voice!!

but yah it wuld be great,if He culd at least go back to his Rapping on atleast One or two songs for his next project..

I think we agree that Dude has fallen off considerably, and need to atleast take steps to get back if wants to..if not..then it's a shame..mite as well enjoy his beats to sum extent!!
Although From What I culd gather or pick out from His apperance on "Peep Show" with 50, he sounded alright on that Track!!

props On Ur Response!!
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:15:53 AM by Blu Lacez »

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2007, 04:40:03 PM »

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2007, 05:15:21 PM »
Whatever, he still has it, its just like he said on the eminem show "You ain't even impressed no more; you're used to it". and thats exactly it. He was ripping shit up for so long that we just got used to it, and now that he dropped a half ass album like Encore everyone is so shocked like wtf happened.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 01:52:19 AM »
well i wouldn't mind if he released a few more albums like the slim shady LP and the marshall mathers LP. but instead of taking his own style to the next level, he took some steps back. yeah, he still has the lyrical skills but he tries to hard to please everybody and sometimes that means he tries to be something that doesn't match his style( i mean, his first two albums contained a few "gangster" tracks as well, but somehow they did match his style more than the songs he did with 50 cent, G-unit and ppl from his label; i mean there is a huge difference between the first and the second D-12 album).

i don't know why he does that, maybe it's because of interscope, but i'm not sure. yeah he still has some humor in his lyrics, but they are less aggressive ( i mean, he still makes fun of some celebrities, but not like he used to. just compare the real slim shady to just lose it and you'll know what i mean). i do know that it has nothing to do with maturity, because he did some crazy things on encore( with the accent); it's just not the same.

i mean, the slim shady LP was controversial, and he took it to an even higher level on the marshall mathers lp, and it actually sold well! so i don't understand why he took some steps back. the eminem show wasn't as bad as encore, but you could see that he already started to take a few steps back.