Author Topic: Choose Your Mod !!!!! (Ya'll Wanna Peep This)  (Read 521 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Choose Your Mod !!!!! (Ya'll Wanna Peep This)
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2001, 03:26:35 AM »
YEH CONGRATS BPG!

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2001, 04:15:55 AM »

HEY DONT BOTHA STARTIN WITH ANOTHA PERSON

CREM IS COO.......AND HES MAKIN A VALID POINT,IF U CANT TAKE IT THEN, U NEED 2 SORT YA SELF OUT

Lood Crem said "maybe its just that 2 DIFFERENT people think your a dumbass....which sounds pretty plausable to me......" -->  therefore stating that he think's I'm a dumbass to and I ain't gonna sit around here and take that from people.

Look RUD is some1 called you a dumbass then you would repsond telling them to shut up. Crem is protecting his Boyz TG2001 & Bad_Seed cause he knows them and he don't know me but cause I'm dissing them (they dissed me first so I had to respond) he disses me when infact it's got shit to do with him and now Joachim is getting stuck in where it is none of his business. I had (don't know if it still is) beef with Bad_Seed we caleld each other things but it has stopped now but then Top-Dogg 2001 came along and got himself involved for NO DAMN REASON and for sticking his nose in where it wasn't wanted/needed he proceded to diss me so I dissed him back. Also then Crem goes and procedes to support 2 people he know and them adds his two cents when infact the verbal attacking of each other has stopped and he calls me a dumbass. Now Joachim is adding his opinion and it has not gone further but Joachim is now adding his opinion and before we know about 10 people will be getting involved when it was only ever about me & Bad_Seed.

Also Joachim talks about how people got mad respect but when Bad_Seed is coming along reading every post I make and then making some smart remark to it I ain't gonna take that. He said and I quote "He is gonna read every post I make and if he thinks it's bad then he's gonna make a comment". Anywayz Bad_Seed dissed me because I said I didn't like Big Pun or A Tribe Called Quest and this is wot it has started over and then people come along and add their two cents and before we know people are getting involved. So look I'm gonna put it pretty plain and simple for those less-fortunate people:

This whole thing was between me and Bad_Seed. But now it is over cause wot we were beefing about was summin childish. But wot people don't REALISE is that it is OVER but yet they CONTINUE to add their TWO CENTS when it is NOT NEEDED. Crem is getting involved in summin and so is Top-Dogg2001, Joachin and even yourself rud that frankly is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. So the PEOPLE who keep deciding to ADD their two cents whe IT'S OVER can just STOP now because your are just CARRYING ON summin that is finished.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2001, 04:29:12 AM »
LOCK THIS SHIT.....NOTHIN CONSTRUCTIVE IS COMIN OUT OF IT

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Joachim

« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2001, 04:33:06 AM »
N-Imy I was givin you some advice, but if you gonna act bitchmade i aint got anything else to say to you foo....

Lock This Up Y'all

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2001, 06:06:03 AM »
Whoah....4 Moderaters on one board...Tight...

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2001, 09:59:54 AM »

N-Imy I was givin you some advice, but if you gonna act bitchmade i aint got anything else to say to you foo....

Lock This Up Y'all

I respect what you are saying but the way you came of was like "DOn't you be talking shit about them so shut the fuck up fool" when if you read all posts you'd see that Bad_Seed follows every post I make, Top-Dogg2001 got involved for no reason and Crem jumped in to defend his homies.
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2001, 11:12:23 AM »
BAD_Seed and N-Imy need to stop followin eachother around topics all the time.

If y'all like eachother so much go on a chat room or arrange to meet eachother. For real.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE