Author Topic: My phone > iPhone (Now: My phone = iPhone)  (Read 65904 times)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

Re: My phone > iPhone
« Reply #405 on: February 12, 2008, 02:42:13 PM »
lol @ your reply  ;)

I tought you was going to be a little more exited over all the new phones  ;D :P :laugh: :laugh:

samsung is heating up the cell phone game,sony ericsson 2 and nokia you know they are already deep in the game,
well sony ericsson too but their new phone is something good! well nokia their phones is outta this world!

Well,Samsung is a little behind feature wise,but the one with build in speakers is interesting;
Samsung F400 –B&O’s music-minded marvel

Full specs on the previous page  ;)

I found N96 and SE XPERIA X1 the most interesting

I just noticed I have forgot to post anything about SE XPERIA X1 :P
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X1 QWERTY with Windows Mobile and HSUPA
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/02/10/sony-ericssons-xperia-x1-qwerty-with-windows-mobile-and-hsupa/

It's here, the XPERIA X1 QWERTY from Sony Ericsson. Yes, full QWERTY to make the most of that Windows Mobile 6 operating system. SE's new XPERIA brand will focus on multimedia and mobile web communication. The X1 then, brings a 3-inch wide VGA (800 x 480) touchscreen display, 3.2 megapixel camera (with photo light), A2DP Bluetooth, aGPS, WiFi, and microSD -- just 400MB on board. On the phone side you've got quad-band GSM/EDGE, and 900/1700/1900/2100MHz UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (or 850/1700/1900/2100MHz in what must be a US-bound model). Navigation is accomplished via touch, arc-sliding QWERTY, 4-way key and optical joystick. Now just replace that Internet Explorer Mobile browser with Opera Mobile 9.5 or Skyfire and the 110 x 53 x 16.7-mm X1 is ready to live up to its potential. You know, when it ships in "select markets" in the second half of 2008. Full specs posted after the break.

Camera

Auto focus
3.2 megapixel camera
Photo light
Video recording
Music

Bluetooth™ stereo (A2DP)
Media player
Music tones
PlayNow™
Windows Media Player Mobile
3D games
FM radio
Java
Video streaming
Video viewing
Internet
Internet Explorer® Mobile
RSS feeds
Communication and Messaging
Polyphonic ringtones
Speakerphone
Vibrating alert
Video calling
Email
Picture messaging (MMS)
Predictive text input
Text messaging (SMS)
Design
XPERIA™ panels
Optical joystick navigation
Navigation key
Picture wallpaper
Touch navigation
Organiser
Alarm clock
Calculator
Calendar
Document editors
Document readers
Flight mode
Handwriting recognition
Notes
Phone book
Tasks
Touchscreen
Connectivity
aGPS
Bluetooth™ technology
Modem
Synchronization
USB support
WLAN
Windows® Mobile® Operating System
Microsoft® Outlook Mobile: email, contacts, calendar, tasks
Microsoft® Office Mobile: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Internet Explorer® Mobile
Windows Media™ Player Mobile
Windows Live™
Exchange ActiveSync®
Voice control
Utility Applications: file explorer, calculator, pictures & video, notes
Facts and Figures
Size: 110 x 53 x 16.7 mm
Weight: 145 grams
Available colours
Black
Silver
Main screen: 65,536 color TFT
Resolution: 800 X 480 pixels
Size: 3 inches
Memory
Phone memory: up to 400 MB
microSD™ memory card support
Availability and versions
Networks
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 900/1700/1900/2100 MHz
UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA 850/1700/1900/2100 MHz

I´m sure HTC got something also got something up their sleeve  :P ;) :D

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #406 on: February 13, 2008, 06:08:19 AM »
News:

Toshiba Portege G810 – a GPS-enabled communicator
http://www.mobile-review.com/fullnews/main/index_eng.shtml

Toshiba has unveiled its Portege G810 communicator at Mobile World Congress 2008. This is a compact Windows Mobile-powered candy bar with a touchscreen and no hardware keyboard. It boasts of the support for 2G/3G networks, HSDPA and HSUPA standards. The company expects to ship the Portege G810 to Europe in 2Q 08, but it hasn’t unveiled the pricing details.

The specs of Toshiba Portege G810:
OS - Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
CPU - Qualcomm MSM7200 (400 MHz)
Networks - GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS/HSDPA (3.6 Mbps)/HSUPA (2 Mbps) 850/1900/2100
Display – 2.83” touchscreen (QVGA, 65K colors)
Memory - 256 MB ROM, 128 MB RAM
microSD-slot (up to 4 GB storage)
Built-in GPS-receiver, A-GPS support
3-megapixel camera
Interface - Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
FM-radio with RDS
Dimensions – 110x58x14 mm
Weight - 120 g
Battery - 1530 mAh
Standby time – up to 200 hours
Talk time – up to 4 hours

LG-KF510 – style and slim form

LG Electronics has introduced LG-KF510 phone at the current Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona. This is an ultra slim fashion slider being 10.9 mm thick. Under the display you can see an interactive panel with sensor buttons. Packed in a metallic shell LG-KF510 is offered in black grey and red shell colors.

The company has provided a brief info on the specifications, but hinted at a stylish design of the phone on the first place. As for the functions mentioned, we have a built-in camera and an MP3-player. LG-KF510 will come to the main markets in March.

HTC P3470 – an entry-level GPS-enabled communicator

HTC has officially announced a new communicator, which popped up in news under the codename Pharos – it’s HTC P3470. Taking into account its specs, we see an entry level device lacking the support of both 3G and Wi-Fi, but carrying a GPS-receiver onboard. The price tag doesn’t seem to fit an entry-level communicator. Late in February HTC P3470 will become available in some European countries from Orange operator at €449.

The specs of HTC P3470:
Cell networks - GSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Chipset - TI OMAP 850, 200 MHz
OS - Windows Mobile 6 Professional
Display – 2.8” touchscreen QVGA
2-megapixel camera
256 MB ROM, 128 MB RAM
microSD-slot
Bluetooth: 2.0 EDR
GPS-receiver
Interface - HTC ExtUSB (miniUSB and audio jack), USB 2.0 Full-Speed
Battery - 1100 mAh
Talk time – up to 350 minutes
Standby time – up to 240 hours
Dimensions – 108x58.3x15.7 mm
Weight - 122 g

LG-KT610 – a flip-screen clamshell with VGA display

We’ve already mentioned a mysterious smartphone briefly announced as “a unique 2.4 flip screen candy bar with the QWERTY-keyboard”. The company hasn’t provided the images of LG-KT610 right from the start. However some sources managed to get and post “live” pics of the phone after the demo at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona. The device turns to be packed in the form-factor similar to Nokia E90: a landscape-oriented clamshell with a pair of displays and keyboards. There is a small display and a numeric keypad outside, and a larger display with a QWERTY-keyboard inside. Currently we’ve got little info about it: S60 3rd Edition FP1 powered, GPS-enabled and with 3G support (HSDPA included).

Symbian S60 touch UI
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nM_q8oAPAKE&amp;rel" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/nM_q8oAPAKE&amp;rel</a>

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #407 on: February 18, 2008, 05:31:54 AM »
News

Debunk: Revenge of Stuff's Sony Ericsson PSPhone mockup
http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/17/debunk-revenge-of-stuffs-sony-ericsson-psphone-mockup/

The gaming community is buzzing this morning from some supposedly leaked scans of a possible PSPhone would give it a full 480 x 272 display, mini-analog stick, and drop UMD in favor of playing full PSP games via M2. Turns out they're scans from Stuff magazine from months ago, which seems to have passed under everyone's radar (including our own, initially) because so few people seem to actually read it.

[Via PSP Fanboy, with help from Engadget Español]

"New in 2008: July-Dec
Top box: Between both keyboards there is a 3 inches screen with the same resolution of the PSP (480x272 pixels) which guarantees a good gaming experience. Good as well for movies.

Lower right box: PSP functionalities were replicated in this architecture, making possible that all PSP games can be played. It won't have UMD slot, but it'll have M2 cards instead

Left box: Slide on one side and you'll find a joypad with analog stick for PSP controls. Slide to the other side and a number keyboard will show up enjoying the ergonomics of Sony Ericsson.

Plenty of opinion, final word: Probability of existence: 35%"

....and the rumors keep coming.
Can´t front,shit looks hot  ;)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 06:35:12 AM by tusken RAIDEr - CEO of The Dangerous Crew Movement »

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #408 on: February 18, 2008, 08:43:27 AM »
i only hope that shit is real  8)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #409 on: February 18, 2008, 08:59:23 AM »
I only hope that shit is real  8)

I´m starting to believe it,it only makes sense..... right?
Looks like it´s going to be SE´s multi-media beast,maybe to compete with N81/N95/N96?
If it´s going up against N96 it´s wont be cheap  :P

Sony Ericsson PSPhone spotted in Stuff Magazine?
http://www.intomobile.com/page/2/

Paul Sinclair from PSP World http://www.pspworld.com/sony-psp/news/sony-ericsson-psp-phone-could-it-really-be-007959.php
says that he has noticed Sony Ericsson PSPhone ad or article in UK’s Stuff magazine.
According to the image above which we took from a YouTube video,
Sony Ericsson agrees with our stand that their upcoming gaming phone should have a dual-sliding form factor.
http://www.intomobile.com/2007/12/10/sony-ericsson-psp-phone-should-be-the-dual-sliding-device.html
Still, we’ve no any confirmation from the Swedish-Japanese handset maker whether this is a real deal or yet another Photoshop rendering. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for the former…

http://justamp.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-sony-ericsson-psp-phone-concept.html

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #410 on: February 18, 2008, 09:02:48 AM »

I´m starting to believe it,it only makes sense..... right?
Looks like it´s going to be SE´s multi-media beast,maybe to compete with N81/N95/N96?
If it´s going up against N96 it´s wont be cheap  :P

wont be cheap...thats for sure!

Matty

« Reply #411 on: February 18, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »
the new SE smartphone (xperia) looks badass....

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #412 on: February 22, 2008, 09:03:33 PM »
can't wait to try that psp phone,the picture makes me drool lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #413 on: February 23, 2008, 10:15:13 AM »
that xperia looks dope as shit! makes me want to get rid of my blackjack 2 which i'm in love with (no homo)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #414 on: February 24, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »
that xperia looks dope as shit! makes me want to get rid of my blackjack 2 which i'm in love with (no homo)

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 super-secret OS is Windows Mobile 6.1
http://www.intomobile.com/2008/02/22/sony-ericsson-xperia-x1-super-secret-os-is-windows-mobile-61.html#more-16853

anymore. Sony Ericsson's highly-guarded SE XPERIA X1 Windows Mobile smartphone will be running the refreshed Windows Mobile 6.1 - not the Windows Mobile 6.5 that certain dubious sources indicated previously.

Still, the presence of a real, live application of Windows Mobile 6.1 makes the whole touch-it-and-die vibe start to make sense. Those Sony Ericsson reps were really guarded about the XPERIA X1 and we probably would have lost an appendage had we dared to even reach for the device. At least they were kind enough to
let us film a demo.
http://www.intomobile.com/2008/02/12/sony-ericsson-xperia-x1-live-demo-from-mobile-focus-at-3gsm-2008-barcelona.html

Here's a few confirmed specs for you to drool over:
800 x 480 resolution display (boo-yah!)
528Mhz processor (double boo-yah!)
128mb RAM / 256 ROM
1500mAH battery

We knew the XPERIA X1 was really something to admire and appreciate, but with specs like that and a confirmed instance of Windows Mobile 6.1, we can't wait to personally admire the superphone for ourselves. We'd even accept that proprietary Memory Stick format if the Sony Ericsson people see fit to grace us with a review unit. Fingers crossed…

Keep reading for more pics of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1 in all its Windows Mobile 6.1 glory.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #415 on: February 24, 2008, 08:17:53 PM »

it looks hella dope,but I tought you was going to get N82? Just bought a 8GB card... and two extra batteries.

i don't know what to do lol should i wait or cop te N82? psp phone and n96 is coming!!!

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #416 on: February 24, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »

it looks hella dope,but I tought you was going to get N82?
Just bought a 8GB card.... but fuck 16GB is available?  :P

2 terabyte microSDHC card compatible with Nokia N95
http://www.intomobile.com/page/1/

Thank you all for the flood of emails regarding the forum post on Telefon.de where proof exists that a 16 GB microSDHC card works inside the Nokia N95 and E51 and whatever other microSDHC device is on the market.

SDHC is a standard different than regular SD due to how the bits are addressed internally. The theoretical limit for any SDHC card, whether is be full sized or micro, is 2048 GB or 2 TB. While I love the news tips, please hold off on emailing me when the 24 GB microSDHC card works in the N95 or the 32 GB or the 64 GB. Have news on the N100 however and you bet I'll read that at a fverish pace while my fingers band away at a maniac pace to get the news up on Into Mobile.

^^^^^^^ :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o ^^^^^^^ :P :P :P :P :P :P

it looks hella dope,but I tought you was going to get N82? Just bought a 8GB card... and two extra batteries.

i don't know what to do lol should i wait or cop te N82? psp phone and n96 is coming!!!

Those two ain´t coming before christmas I believe,so don´t hold breath  :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #417 on: February 24, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
i don't wanna wait till christmas! i'll cop that N82 wih a 16gig card (if i can find one)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #418 on: February 24, 2008, 08:54:32 PM »
i don't wanna wait till christmas!
I'll cop that N82 wih a 16gig card (if i can find one)

A 16GB card should be available online (I hope).....
I´m a little pissed  >:( :P :laugh: that found out just a couple of days after I got hold of a 8GB card  :P.....

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #419 on: February 24, 2008, 09:56:41 PM »
i don't wanna wait till christmas!
I'll cop that N82 wih a 16gig card (if i can find one)

A 16GB card should be available online (I hope).....
I´m a little pissed  >:( :P :laugh: that found out just a couple of days after I got hold of a 8GB card  :P.....

i feel you,i would be pissed also