Author Topic: My phone > iPhone (Now: My phone = iPhone)  (Read 65936 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: My phone > iPhone
« Reply #705 on: July 19, 2009, 10:21:42 AM »
a lighter with a cell phone? technological breakthrough! LOL what a useless gadget on a cell phone! what if the lighter fluid leaks in the phone? it's fucked!

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #706 on: July 19, 2009, 03:19:22 PM »
a lighter with a cell phone? technological breakthrough! LOL what a useless gadget on a cell phone! what if the lighter fluid leaks in the phone? it's fucked!

Im assuming it would be a heated element.. like the cig lighter in a car
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Al Bundy

« Reply #707 on: July 19, 2009, 03:25:55 PM »
lol I'm about to get a 16 gig iphone 3g for 129  8)

With or without contract?

with. i'm eligable for a upgrade  8)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #708 on: July 22, 2009, 08:49:15 PM »
News

Sony Ericsson Rachael Confirmed on Expansys
http://www.intomobile.com/2009/07/21/sony-ericsson-rachael-confirmed-on-expansys.html

Sony Ericsson (NYSE: SNE)’s foray into the Android game has been confirmed by retailer Expansys now that they have a preorder page up. Code-named Rachael, and branded as the X3, Expansys offers a healthy spec sheet:
4″, 800 x 400 touchscreen
2G: 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-Band)
3G: 900/2100 (Dual-Band);  HSDPA (10Mbps), HSUPA (2Mbps)
8 megapixel camera with autofocus and 8 x digital zoom
LED Flash
Image Stabilization
Smile Shutter

Face Detection
VGA Video Recording
POP3, SMTP, IMAP4, MS Exchange e-mail
miniUSB, 3.5mm AV connector
Bluetooth (2.1), Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11g), AGPS

The Hero’s nice and all, but considering we heard the X3 is going to be packing a 1Ghz processor, it’ll be the monster Android handset for awhile, and combined with all of we’ve been seeing of the X2 lately, Sony Ericsson’s next couple of quarters look noticably brighter than their last one.  We had seen what was supposedly the user interface Sony Ericsson was going to use for Rachael, but the video didn’t show the music player widget pictured above - who knows if it was fake or not, but we’ll be finding out soon enough.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #709 on: July 22, 2009, 08:51:26 PM »

Maybe it´s time to edit the topic title?  :P

Al Bundy

« Reply #710 on: July 22, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

Maybe it´s time to edit the topic title?  :P

not yet, i need to find out how much my bill is this month and see if i can afford another 30 a month.

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #711 on: August 27, 2009, 06:43:29 AM »
News

Nokia makes the Maemo 5 official
http://www.intomobile.com/2009/08/27/nokia-makes-the-n900-and-maemo-5-official.html

ARM Cortex-A8 processor running @ 600 MHz (Texas Instruments OMAP 3430)

Up to 1GB of application memory (256 MB RAM and up to 768 MB of virtual memory) and OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics acceleration

3.5 inch 800 × 480 resolution touch screen

110.9 mm × 59.8 mm × 18 mm (19.55 mm at thickest part); 181 grams

BL-5J battery with 1320mAh of power

10.2 Mbps HSPA (900/1700/2100 MHz), quadband GSM/EDGE, Bluetooth 2.1 and WLAN

Browser powered by Mozilla technology, full Adobe Flash 9.4 support, the ability to copy and paste from the browser!

32 GB of storage built in, expandable to 48 GB via microSD

5MP camera with Carl Zeiss optics; 800 × 480 resolution video recording

http://maemo.nokia.com/

ikke

« Reply #712 on: August 27, 2009, 06:46:13 AM »

Al Bundy

« Reply #713 on: August 27, 2009, 01:41:30 PM »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #714 on: August 27, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »

it has video recording and MMS

In 2009 it does, but the picture is from 2008 before Apple realized not including those things is stupid.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #715 on: August 28, 2009, 08:35:04 PM »
like that?
interestin...but like others said what if the lighter spills?

News

Cigarette lighter phone could light up your death sticks
http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/17/cigarette-lighter-phone-could-light-up-your-death-sticks-life/
+
www.seabright.cn/en/showproduct.asp?Cid=290&Mid=79

We have zero solid info on this one -- price, real pictures, or any sort of availability anywhere -- so, don't hold your (nicotine-riddled) breath waiting for the SB6309 Lighter Phone to show at an AT&T Store near you. Even so, a phone with a cigarette lighter built-in is too good not to mention. Flip it over, slide back the protective cover, and press your cancer stick onto the glowing square -- and do it quick, because that can't be doing anything good for battery life. An interesting product in these increasingly health-conscious times, sure to be a hit in Japan at least where about 30 percent of adults can't get through the day without lighting up. That is, of course, assuming this thing is real. The pics are all renders, and its website seems to be laced with some sort of malware. Click on through to see another picture of its three available colors we've dubbed "Bloody Spittle," "Burnt Tobacco," and "Emphysema." They're viewable here without any risk of giving your machine any sort of respiratory distress, but if you really want to live life dangerously, copy/paste the URL after the break into the appropriately wide box in your browser.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

RaeTy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #716 on: August 28, 2009, 09:35:49 PM »
wow breh

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #717 on: August 29, 2009, 02:21:15 PM »
News

http://www.intomobile.com/2009/08/27/nokia-makes-the-n900-and-maemo-5-official.html

Up to 1GB of application memory (256 MB RAM and up to 768 MB of virtual memory) and OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics acceleration

Browser powered by Mozilla technology, full Adobe Flash 9.4 support, the ability to copy and paste from the browser!

it's gonna be mad expensive!

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #718 on: September 02, 2009, 03:48:09 PM »
News

it's gonna be mad expensive!

around 500 bucks (I believe I read) without contract. That ain´t bad... (or?)

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #719 on: September 02, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »
News

The Nokia X6 is Nokia's next all-touch flagship, boasting 32GB internal memory and a 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics.
http://www.infosyncworld.com/reviews/cell-phones/nokia-x6/10482.html

When we reviewed the Nokia 5800 XpressMusic earlier this year, we found a phone that didn't entirely live up to the XpressMusic expectations. With the introduction of the X series, Nokia aims to distance its all-around phones from the music phones. The two first phones in the new lineup will be the Nokia X6 and X3. The Nokia X3 is the first S40 based phone to offer the Ovi Store, while the Nokia X6 is a full-fledged smartphone powered by Symbian S60 5th Edition.

The Nokia X6 will be selling for 450 EUR before taxes and subsidies, but then you'll also get 32GB of internal memory (no microSD slot for memory expansion), a 5-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, the S60 OSS Web Browser with Flash Lite 3 (for YouTube access) and three games (Spore, D Mix Tour and Asphalt4). You can find even more details of the Nokia X6 here, revealing that the all-touch phone will get a 3.2-inch widescreen display and an accelerometer for display rotation.

Although it looses the XpressMusic brand, the Nokia X6 is still very much capable of music and video playback. In fact, the large internal memory and the 3.5mm headphone jack in combination with the on-screen Media Bar should provide a pretty good solution for multimedia fans. Will it match Apple's iPod solution in the iPhone? If you want to listen to music while using other aspects of the phone, then yes. However, if managing your multimedia files in an exceptional way is a must, then no. Using a 1320 mAh battery, the Nokia X6 also claims up to 35 hours of music playback.

The OSS Web Browser found in S60 5th Edition should also make the Nokia X6 a pretty powerful browsing tool. The browser looses the Mini Map functionality from S60 3rd Edition, but it's still the same Webkit engine rendering Web pages and Adobe Flash Lite 3 enables you to play YouTube videos directly from YouTube's site. Since the Nokia X6 also boasts a 5-megapixel camera with VGA video recording capability, it should also be a good phone for uploading your own material directly to YouTube, Flickr etc.

Like most Nokia smartphones, the Nokia X6 will get the full range of Ovi services, including the new Ovi Store, Ovi Maps 3.0 and Nokia Music Store. Actually, the Nokia X6 will in some countries be sold with the "Comes With Music" option, though Nokia recently announced that it'll delay the launch of Nokia Music Store until 2010 in the U.S. Beyond Ovi, the Nokia X6 will offer Mail for Exchange, Nokia Email, SMS and MMS messaging.

The Nokia X6 will be shipping in the fourth quarter of 2009, and will get an estimated retail price of EUR 450 before taxes and subsidies.

Sony Ericsson XPERIA X2 gets official
http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/09/02/sony-ericsson-xperia-x2-gets-official/

Will it ever stop today? Sony Ericsson has apparently decided to join in the fun — and by that we mean attempt to steal Nokia’s thunder. Everyone’s favorite stumbling handset maker has just made the somewhat anticipated XPERIA X2 official. We would much rather see the XPERIA X3 become a reality but as they say, you can’t win ‘em all. As far as specs go, leaks have already encompassed just about everything worth mentioning: Windows Mobile 6.5, 8.1 megapixel camera with auto focus, touch focus and 16x digital zoom, 3.5-inch WVGA OLED display, aGPS, DLNA, 512MB RAM, 3.5 mm headphone jack and an accelerometer. No pricing has been announced but it will launch in select markets some time in Q4 and there will be a version with WCDMA 850/1900/2100 MHz.