Author Topic: The eminem posts needaa stop!  (Read 581 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The eminem posts needaa stop!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 01:57:20 AM »
he had his 3 years of fame nd its now time for sum1 else to take over thts it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

says the guy who just made a "tony yayo or 50 cent thread."

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 04:02:11 AM »

/FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\
/FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\FREEPOST/FREEPOST\

:banana_llama:

TRG

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 04:21:18 AM »
 :eh:

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2007, 07:55:18 AM »
they need to stop YET you made a thread about it?

:grumpy:
LOL!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2007, 08:02:57 AM »
You know what's better than making a thread like this if you want "Eminem posts" to stop? Start discussions about other rappers and stuff, that get people interested. If that don't catch people's interest, it says a lot about the current situation, as Eminem is basically like 2pac. Dude has been dead for years. From now and then, new (weak) material still gets released, just like with 'Pac.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BigSmoke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2007, 02:38:25 PM »
Very bad attempt at trying to get people to side with you on something...better luck next time ;)
"Hunnies play me close, like butter play toast" The Notorious B.I.G.

"either they don't know, don't show, or don't care about what's goin' on in the hood." Doughboy