Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4268 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 09:52:39 AM »
that doesn't mean that he is the sex symbol that he used to be when Thriller was out and before the weird ass freaky creepy version that we see today took over....

he's basically been run out of here..... by creditors, prosecutors and the public...

probably the only one's that miss him are Emmanuel Lewis, the chimp, and the weirdo die hard fans that have issues...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 09:56:32 AM »
that doesn't mean that he is the sex symbol that he used to be when Thriller was out and before the weird ass freaky creepy version that we see today took over....

he's basically been run out of here..... by creditors, prosecutors and the public...

probably the only one's that miss him are Emmanuel Lewis, the chimp, and the weirdo die hard fans that have issues...

the guy is hitting 50 he is obviously not gonna be the sex symbol he was but he still has many female fans who for some reason think he is a sex symbol.

You see recent clips of him in places and there are still girls screaming and chasing him and his car etc.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 10:04:53 AM »
he still has alot of money and is not really obese= many chicks would bang him. But I don't know about modern sex symbol.....

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 10:06:49 AM »
thats why he stays in those parts of the world... here in the U.S. the majority of people see him for the freak that he is...

and he is.....

I'm a fan of Prince's earlier music but it doesn't bother me one bit when people call him out for his fruitish weird behavior... only wackos that are in love with the artists get offended...

Michael has made some good music in his life (especially with Off The Wall) but he is a kiddie touching Peter Pan fruitloop that is not the musical or popular force that he once was.... 

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 10:12:22 AM »
well we don't know about what really went down, he's the ultimate hustle waiting to happen. if you could sue someone and make 100 mill, you might do it too regardless of if dude touched your kids or not you know?

but anyway, I am just attached to off the wall and thriller. anything else after his kid years I can live without.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 10:14:32 AM »
thats why he stays in those parts of the world... here in the U.S. the majority of people see him for the freak that he is...

and he is.....

I'm a fan of Prince's earlier music but it doesn't bother me one bit when people call him out for his fruitish weird behavior... only wackos that are in love with the artists get offended...

Michael has made some good music in his life (especially with Off The Wall) but he is a kiddie touching Peter Pan fruitloop that is not the musical or popular force that he once was.... 

mj might not be selling 50 million copies of one album anymore , but his last album in 2001 sold 8 million copies worldwide. Thats more than any rapper bar probably 50 cent, so if 50 cent sells 8 million copies he is a musical force but if mj sells the same he aint ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 10:15:29 AM »
^ its only the ultimate hustle when kids sleep in your bed admittingly..... that alone right there puts a person in the weird freaky kiddie touching category...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 10:16:31 AM »
^ its only the ultimate hustle when kids sleep in your bed admittingly..... that alone right there puts a person in the weird freaky kiddie touching category...

well all I'm saying is we don't know what really went down.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 10:18:02 AM »

well all I'm saying is we don't know what really went down.

-T

at the end of the day the guy stood trial and was found not guilty

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 10:23:21 AM »
there were out of court settlements, BUT those were private sessions. once more, we don't know what went down.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 10:46:07 AM »
50 to 8 worldwide just shows the fall off even more...that is not a small drop...however...the majority of that has to be the non-american market where this creep still has adoring fans.

but hey.....if thats the kind of dude that you adore, then knock yourself out...

and T.... you are being very lenient with the whole "we don't know" stuff.... thats almost like saying that we don't know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa... :)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 11:03:18 AM »
50 to 8 worldwide just shows the fall off even more...that is not a small drop...however...the majority of that has to be the non-american market where this creep still has adoring fans.

but hey.....if thats the kind of dude that you adore, then knock yourself out...

and T.... you are being very lenient with the whole "we don't know" stuff.... thats almost like saying that we don't know what happened to Jimmy Hoffa... :)

or O.J.

;D

and hell yeah i'm lenient. I don't know him, you know? What right do I have?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 12:01:30 PM »
lol... well... not knowing someone is not exactly a case for leniency, but i understand your statement.. :)

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 01:29:09 PM »
shut tha fuck up u idiot! didnt u say u gonna stop postin in this thread?????
oh u like prince?? how come on every album he did there are only 2 or 3 good songs!!???

there are  MJ forums with 30.000 members and more...and u can see hundreds of ladys talkin about they wanna have his baby and he is th e most beautiful guy in the world...and what they would do to him
and everywhere he goes...they scream like crazy!!!in 2007!!!

u & your mama is a freak!! just coz u read so much tabloids u believe that shit!

and yea...usa...it only shows u how fucked up USA is...! what happned in 92 and 2003 can only happen in USA...coz of the fucked up people living in! only for the money and so much racism!!

mike has vitiligo...so he lost his pigmentation...and he changed his nose..and that's all...

and he looks kool!!! man show me your picture and ill show u MJ pictures and ill ask ladys how would they be with ?!!

fuckin idiot!

how weird is he??

and so on!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:33:57 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »

if you were familiar with the details of both cases you'd agree that his innocence is pretty obvious. I'm not gonna go into it, there were threads about that before.

as far as his sales go, thriller had 20 years to sell 50 mill and he did not drop from that to 8, he had albums in between which didn't sell what thriller did cause that's the damn best sold album ever.
fact remains, his last album proved he's still more than relevant, being up there with today's most sucessful artists. saying he's a non-factor (except for the bad publicity) is therefore a misjudgement.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:35:39 PM by W-Side »