Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4285 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2007, 01:33:33 PM »
LMAO.... are you Emmanuel Lewis?
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2007, 01:36:19 PM »
LMAO.... are you Emmanuel Lewis?

yea...how r u idiot??

there was no evidence in tha case so WTF?? NO evidence!!!!!!!!! ok???

man ,people like crooked i did support songs for him...and mentioned him manny times, guys like lil eazy e ,tha game and other mentioned him in songs in a positive way!!

only stupid ignorant people are hatin...

it's simple..if u don't like michael jackson u have problems! there must be somethin wrong with u...if u don't like his music and all tha entertaiment shit!!

what he doin in his personal life is none of our fuckin busines!!

so when r kelly pissing on 14 year old is ok?? fuck that...but his music is still dope!..+ michael is innocent!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:38:47 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2007, 01:42:22 PM »
someone's got a crush on Michael... someone's got a crush on Michael.....

LMAO...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2007, 01:45:25 PM »
nah man...i just grew up with his music...and i support and respect him coz he is the most talented guy in the world! and i like everythign he did!
 + he is the nicest person in the world,gave so much millions to charity and helped so manny children around the world...

just another example how fucked up this world is!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 01:54:50 PM »
just don't forget!!

and if u know the truth..the real story,his history...u can't help it, to have unconditional love for him!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 01:57:04 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 01:57:21 PM »
please... there is a difference between respecting someone's work and getting your thong in a twist when someone insults the one you love...

you displayed the latter...lol...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 02:04:41 PM »
nah man!

the respect for michael is not tha same as respect for some rapper for example!! do u even know who is michael jackson??? i think u talkin about some other michael jackson! ..do u realize MJ is the biggest superstar in the world?? ever...?!!! u have hundreds of people changin their face to like like him,havin operations just to look like him!!

its just..when u dissin michael..it's like u dissin me! same with all the fans...if u dissin michael,u r dissin millions of people!and im not a fanatic...im just a fan (also coz i saw him live 3 times)...but when i see people dissin him...i don't like it!! coz they don't know tha facts!! the truth...they talkin about him,but none of them never took 1 hour time to really get to know the man,read a book or see some documentarys.
i guess 1 negative tabloid story is enough for them
!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 02:10:17 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 02:14:23 PM »
enough already...its 2007...a lot of yall aint kids no more...so if u don't like MJ by now..u will never like him...u don't even wanna know the real truth,coz u think u know it all!
"oh,mj's nose fell off"...and u believe that!!

we don't give a fuck about tha haters...its just funny how stupd ignorant and closed minded they are...
i blame tha media and tabloids 4 sho...but still...its tha people thataare stupid and believe this shit!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2007, 02:15:24 PM »
lol.... do you really connect with him that much that when I diss him, that I am dissing you?

only a scorned lover feels that way....

There are plenty of artists who's work that i admire, that i can give a flying fuck if you diss them....

my diagnosis is that you have love/envy feelings for michael. you love it when he grabs his balls and goes "woooooooo".... and at the same time you envy that damn sequinced glove for being what you feel is lucky to touch the place that you so desire ..

Its going to take many hours of this therapy to cure you ...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 02:21:51 PM »
and he never sleept with that boy in tha bed..mike sleept on tha floor in tha sleeping bag! boy had cancer and mike saved him...and tha thankz he got is he almost went to jail!!

and what u just said...OMG...how old r u man??? who cares abous his glove and crotch ?? shit u really don't know what michael means for the music and entertainement!

anyway...my love for him is like am....coz i grew up with him (his music..it was all about mj when i was a kid)been with him through all his problems..i guess i have lika a father - son love! he is like my son...wisihing him all the best,don't want nothin bad to happen to him..would like to advice him what to do,help him..support him...
.and shit like that! hard to explain!!

no gay shit ...but it's like that!

LOL!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 02:24:55 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26:52 PM »
arent u tha same fool who said NAS is the greatest mc ever LOL!

u a joke man!

thankz for entertainin me!

this my last post in this topic!

"PEACE"!!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2007, 02:28:24 PM »
like a son to you?

that last paragraph was pathetic... c'mon dammit... Man up! let that male chromosome take over!   

Lunatic

« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2007, 02:30:02 PM »
like a son to you?

that last paragraph was pathetic... c'mon dammit... Man up! let that male chromosome take over!   
LMAO
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 02:31:16 PM »
 I SAID I GUESS!!!NOT A REAL SON! but to explain to u a lil...what kind of love tha real fans have for him! there is somethin special in MJ ...he touches your heart...even when he speaks.!i dont know...there is nobody like him never was never will be!
also its not really if u diss him u diss me...but still somehow it effects me!

u should go to one of his concerts or talk with him...u would change your opinion...i was at tha dangerous and history tour..and saw him 1 time in london!
u see eddie griffin,eddie murphy chris tucker and others are real friends with MJ!and people like elizabeth taylor,marlon brando (rip),pavarotti (rip) bee gees, and so on... mike is an amazing person!and u have beyonce,missy all the rnb singers all bein fans and real supporters!

peace
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 02:36:28 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »
and speakin about james brown...check this..michael speakin at his funeral

https://www.youtube.com/v/jGbpRIbz4Zo

thers so much things yall don't know...but fuck it:)...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 02:45:46 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »