Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary  (Read 4235 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: Michael Jackson - Is It Scary
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2007, 01:53:30 PM »
and attacked me...

you notice i didn't attack anybody else... i didn't agree and still don't but I didn't attack them...

oh cry me a river u lil bitch! enough of tha off topic already...topic is about michaels song IS IT SCARY!!
fuck u and your raptalk.net...no more interviews 4 u believe me...i have connections! people will start ignoring u ..starting NOW!
peace

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2007, 02:03:10 PM »
back for more you little twat?

i take it you must have finished your noon "beat off to beat it" sessions...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2007, 02:04:57 PM »
go and  mastrubate to bishop lamonts picture   8)...oh i mean to NAS  :D

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2007, 02:28:12 PM »

oh cry me a river u lil bitch! enough of tha off topic already...topic is about michaels song IS IT SCARY!!
fuck u and your raptalk.net...no more interviews 4 u believe me...i have connections! people will start ignoring u ..starting NOW!
peace

shut the fuck up fool.  he dont like MJ get the fuck over it.  you gonna shut down raptalk lol...connections lmao

what you gonna throw clogs at the windmill and shut down the wind power that runs raptalk server from your base in holland???

me and styles gonna be doin it big out here in Cali watch out for that!!!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2007, 02:31:36 PM »
oh..so u are his boyfriend?! HAHA..how long u 2 been together ?? yea u 2 will be doin it..doin it and doint it...big..and listenin to NAS while doin it...a little bump and grind! so u will record a sex tape also?? i wont watch it sorry..i only like bitchez!

HAHA!

and i didnt say i gonna shut it down..i said people will ignore him..so next time he wants to do tha interview they wont do it!

READ WHAT IT WRITE FOOL!
i think styles need to get tha fuck over that i like MJ!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:36:22 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2007, 02:35:59 PM »
lmao at this peter pan fruitcake... go .look for a man in the mirror" if you can find one ...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2007, 02:37:44 PM »
lmao at this peter pan fruitcake... go .look for a man in the mirror" if you can find one ...

say what u say homie but i murdered u! 5:0  for me  :) 8)...specially now on the end with your boyfriend LOOOOLSZ!!
my job here is done!!

PEACE

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2007, 02:40:17 PM »
lol.... dude how does it feel knowing that you are a grown man that cries over michael jackson like a little girl?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2007, 02:43:05 PM »
u are the one crying homie! i just said some positive shit and the truth about MJ coz i don't like when people dissin him!
and im only 23 man...dont see myself as a grown ass man...dont like that shit!

+ u dont even know who tha fuck i am!! my album just came out,i havea hip hop radio show,doin interviews also...1 coming soon with ice-t!,.u can find me on eazy e cpt,tha SHACK,and shit like that!!just check my nickname!!...so watch your mouth! coz u started that shit!!

AND IM OUT! 
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 02:46:56 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »

say what u say homie but i murdered u! 5:0  for me  :) 8)...specially now on the end with your boyfriend LOOOOLSZ!!
my job here is done!!

PEACE

only thing you murdered homie was the english language!!!

while you're  wood working and carving a pinocchio type of MJ in your lilttle villa, styles is holding it down for the westcoast bringing the fans exclusive news from the hip hop world and doing it for years

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2007, 02:47:07 PM »
LOL... man i don't give a fuck what you say you do... all I know is that you cry over MJ ... You probably tear up over "she's out of my life"....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2007, 02:53:02 PM »
lol..how come u know every MJ song and peter pan shit and neveralnd and everything??
to me it looks like u were a fan!
u dont care what i do?...i just wanted to let u know that im doin tha same shit u doin + better and more shit...i also organized concerts and shit...have my own forum...+ im the only guy in europe that supports tha west coast music on tha radio,and also my album sounds real west coast!!

what u do in your life??

and ENOUGH!!! do u understand what it means ...?ENOUGH?

let it go...this thread is about is it scary and we are talkin a bout my radio show ...lolsz

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »

my job here is done!!

PEACE

only thing you murdered homie was the english language!!!

while you're  wood working and carving a pinocchio type of MJ in your lilttle villa, styles is holding it down for the westcoast bringing the fans exclusive news from the hip hop world and doing it for years

yea?? same styles who said NAS is better than everybody from tha west coast?? fuck styles...and fuck u too!!exclusive shit my ass ! dubcnn > raptalk!
recognize187>raptalk

lets stop about MJ..lets talk about hip hop..u fools were probably listenin to some gay ass shit in tha 90's never even heard about tha artists u r interviewing and bringin tha news now

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2007, 02:57:20 PM »
i am a music person... i know about all kinds.... but I don't attach myself to artists like you do... seek psychiatric help....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2007, 03:00:08 PM »
same here...from MJ to tha most underground mc from tha cpt!
and i told u...there is somethin special with MJ...why u think he has so much fans all around the world ??i can't help it...i just love MJ
..i dont need help coz of that!its nothin wrong with that...believe me!
and i aint got time 4 this shit...so realy..this time i mean it...IM OUT  8)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 03:10:50 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »