Author Topic: End The Football Confusion.  (Read 3077 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: End The Football Confusion.
« Reply #75 on: September 13, 2007, 07:24:22 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=153890.0;topicseen

Yeah Nik hop to it!

I thought that was about right-backs, turns out it was running-backs!
NO MORE WAR

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #76 on: September 13, 2007, 08:01:29 PM »
serious question people: besides America, where else is American Football played?

Canada...and for a short time..Europe
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2007, 02:54:51 AM »
this sounds nothin like a compromise

americas the only place that calls it soccer

why should we change???

its football an was football before America was even founded

how about you title American Football threads "American Football"

there thats a compromise

i aint even gunna lie..i seen this thread coming weeksago when NIK was kickin up a fuss about it...its pathetic really

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2007, 11:27:42 AM »
^^How is that not a compromise?...This board is based on AMERICAN hip-hop, and most of the people who post here are AMERICAN. If adding "(soccer)" in the title can help avoid confusion, why would you be against it? I'm tryna see why there are so many stubborn dickheads in the world, but I'm noticing it's not really the world, because everyone complaining in here is European. If we were to call them "football" and "American football", that can still potentionally cause confusion and isn't entirely sufficient. If you had common sense, you'd understand that...PeACe

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2007, 07:23:23 AM »
^^How is that not a compromise?...This board is based on AMERICAN hip-hop, and most of the people who post here are AMERICAN. If adding "(soccer)" in the title can help avoid confusion, why would you be against it? I'm tryna see why there are so many stubborn dickheads in the world, but I'm noticing it's not really the world, because everyone complaining in here is European. If we were to call them "football" and "American football", that can still potentionally cause confusion and isn't entirely sufficient. If you had common sense, you'd understand that...PeACe

you know what..its a typical american ideology...the fact the sport isnt called soccer by anyone over than americans is redundant..thats what dey call it... ::)....and stop generalizing europeans cus we all know how upset you get when ppl do it about jewish ppl....as for it being only europeans..we dont have any south american african or asian posters so theres no-one else to complain....otherwise they would...an it maybe be a u.s site but its the world wide web...

fuck it i really dont care as much as you obviously do...i think ppl are making a bigger thing about mainly due to your self righteous way of gettin ur point across...

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #81 on: September 15, 2007, 08:23:18 AM »

you know what..its a typical american ideology...the fact the sport isnt called soccer by anyone over than americans is redundant..thats what dey call it... ::)....and stop generalizing europeans cus we all know how upset you get when ppl do it about jewish ppl....as for it being only europeans..we dont have any south american african or asian posters so theres no-one else to complain....otherwise they would...an it maybe be a u.s site but its the world wide web...

fuck it i really dont care as much as you obviously do...i think ppl are making a bigger thing about mainly due to your self righteous way of gettin ur point across...

LOL get the fuck outta here....

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #82 on: September 15, 2007, 09:17:28 AM »
this thread should be locked.. its embrassing