Author Topic: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?  (Read 897 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?
« on: September 04, 2007, 08:23:39 PM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds" but that appearance is beyond horrible.  I can't imagine him being considered a good MC. 
Hip-hop is really in trouble if he's currently one of the best.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:29:06 AM by Knuckles »

Invincible

Re: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »

Hip-hop is really in trouble if he's currently one of the best.
NO AUTOPLAY

Word.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:22:59 PM by Jome »

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 08:29:34 PM »
He can spit. He usually rips up his guest apperances but that was weak. Check out his mixtapes.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »
Come on.... you know you miss those ol' "wobble wobble" phrases...
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 08:39:52 PM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds"
Well that explains everything. Step your game up and check him out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BritneySpears

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2007, 08:46:15 PM »
Could you please turn off the autoplay? :-\

I agree with Sikotic that this is not Lil Wayne's best verse, but people tend to overrate this dude's skill on the mic... he's an ok rapper. Nothing more, nothing less. I still say that he was better before his Carter albums came out.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2007, 09:08:18 PM »
Lil Wayne is amazing, thread starter needs to up his game.  The only other rapper in the last few years that has improved as they have gotten older is Yukmouth.  Wayne is a great MC, he does it all, there is no one else in the game thats like him.  Jay has the power and money, 50 has the money and attention, Cam has the swag, Nas has the reputation for amazing skills and lyrics, Budden can write and spit as good as anyone ever but Lil Wayne has all of that and thats why he is currently on top of the game.  Right now he is then best and I dont see that changing soon.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 09:09:54 PM by Spice 2k7 »

Al Bundy

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2007, 09:09:10 PM »
Lil Wayne is amazing, thread starter needs to up his game.  The only other rapper in ther last few years that has improved as they have gotten older is Yukmouth.  Wayne is a great mc, he does it all, there is no one else in the game thats like him.  Jay has the power and money, 50 has the money and attention, Cam has the swag, Nas has the reputation for amazing skills and lyrics, Budden can write and spit as good as anyone ever but Lil Wayne has all of that and thats why he is currently on top of the game.  Right now he is then best and I dont see that changing soon.

Here you come with a post that just re-solidifies your opinion twenty times.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2007, 09:11:44 PM »
^^I'm on point like usual Bundy ;)  Thats why I'm a all time great poster cause my knowledge and insight about sports and rap are unmatched.

BritneySpears

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2007, 09:12:08 PM »
Lil Wayne is amazing, thread starter needs to up his game.  The only other rapper in the last few years that has improved as they have gotten older is Yukmouth.  Wayne is a great MC, he does it all, there is no one else in the game thats like him.  Jay has the power and money, 50 has the money and attention, Cam has the swag, Nas has the reputation for amazing skills and lyrics, Budden can write and spit as good as anyone ever but Lil Wayne has all of that and thats why he is currently on top of the game.  Right now he is then best and I dont see that changing soon.

Jesus christ, man. Stop it. Just stop it. You make Lil Wayne groupies look more rediculous than they already are.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2007, 09:54:04 PM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 10:23:25 PM by Jome »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2007, 11:08:18 PM »
Lil Wayne is amazing, thread starter needs to up his game.  The only other rapper in ther last few years that has improved as they have gotten older is Yukmouth.  Wayne is a great mc, he does it all, there is no one else in the game thats like him.  Jay has the power and money, 50 has the money and attention, Cam has the swag, Nas has the reputation for amazing skills and lyrics, Budden can write and spit as good as anyone ever but Lil Wayne has all of that and thats why he is currently on top of the game.  Right now he is then best and I dont see that changing soon.

Here you come with a post that just re-solidifies your opinion twenty times.

I admire youre passion but seriously homie ahhhhh fuck it man

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2007, 11:32:36 PM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds"
Well that explains everything. Step your game up and check him out.

kemizt

Al Bundy

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2007, 11:35:19 PM »
^^I'm on point like usual Bundy ;)  Thats why I'm a all time great poster cause my knowledge and insight about sports and rap are unmatched.

Sarcasm killed the cat.

& the choir.

But really, your posts are filled with nonsense when you try to back up your statements.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2007, 12:20:13 AM »
wow

weezy shits on all them lil homos runnin around with that wack ass shit, like that solja boy faggot, and hurrican faggot, and most other radio faggots
ya dig