Author Topic: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?  (Read 901 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2007, 12:30:56 AM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds"
Well that explains everything. Step your game up and check him out.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2007, 12:57:03 AM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds" but that appearance is beyond horrible.  I can't imagine him being considered a good MC. 
Hip-hop is really in trouble if he's currently one of the best.

NO AUTOPLAY!

Co-sign
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2007, 05:36:02 AM »
because rap fans fell off harder than rap music itself ... it's ironic, isn't it ? People bitch about pop rap and all that but make 1500 threads about Wayne and don't sleep nights to wait for the leak of Curtis  grourip version ....

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2007, 06:00:56 AM »
Granted the only thing I've heard from him in years is from "Barry Bonds" but that appearance is beyond horrible.  I can't imagine him being considered a good MC. 
Hip-hop is really in trouble if he's currently one of the best.

NO AUTOPLAY!

Free Post
I only fuck with 10's

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2007, 06:09:39 AM »
Weezy fell off recently imo

If you wanna give him a real chance, download Tha Carter 2 (or the first)... thats when he was actually good. Now he sounds like he doesn't even care how he sounds.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2007, 07:13:39 AM »
lol@telling Knuckles to step up his game when it comes to rap. though judging on 1 verse is a bit ignorant, granted. mayne, I'm not feelin weezy, but I'm not a fan of swagger rap anyways... I like spitters. that verse on barry bonds is terrible either way.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2007, 07:19:59 AM »
lol@telling Knuckles to step up his game when it comes to rap. though judging on 1 verse is a bit ignorant, granted. mayne, I'm not feelin weezy, but I'm not a fan of swagger rap anyways... I like spitters. that verse on barry bonds is terrible either way.

But he said he haven't listened to Weezy in some years, so he really needs to up his game. Cuz like it or not, Weezy is everywhere..

kemizt

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2007, 07:53:47 AM »
I am very ignorant when it comes to hip-hop nowadays.  I don't listen to the radio, don't have MTV, BET, etc., I only really listen to my MP3 player.  A lot of these guys like T.I., Jeezy or any Dipset I know nothing about and haven't heard any of their stuff.

So I was just listening to the Kanye album and was pretty shocked that that was Wayne on that track because he sounds so bad.  I was thinking "how does this guy get so much love lately"?  I can't see how shit like that gets approved and makes the final cut of a big album.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2007, 07:54:46 AM »
^ That Weezy verse sucked, yes

kemizt

wcsoldier

« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »

But he said he haven't listened to Weezy in some years, so he really needs to up his game. Cuz like it or not, Weezy is everywhere..
What's the point of listenin to someone who is everywhere , when you're not interested in his music ..

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2007, 08:11:20 AM »

What's the point of listenin to someone who is everywhere , when you're not interested in his music ..

How can he not be interested if he's not listened to him

kemizt

wcsoldier

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 08:15:13 AM »

because it happened a lot of times .. don't tell me you listen to every single artist before saying you're interested in his music or not ... I never listen to a Britney Spears album and I know I'm not interested in her music ..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 08:32:33 AM »
Weezy? I didn't know that George Jefferson's wife rapped! She should team up with her shit talking maid....
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

BritneySpears

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 08:34:29 AM »
Weezy? I didn't know that George Jefferson's wife rapped! She should team up with her shit talking maid....

OMGLOLWTFBBQLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!123 HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 08:47:39 AM »

because it happened a lot of times .. don't tell me you listen to every single artist before saying you're interested in his music or not ... I never listen to a Britney Spears album and I know I'm not interested in her music ..

True dat, but i bet you have listened to her singles

kemizt