Author Topic: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?  (Read 920 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: How Is Lil' Wayne Considered Good?
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 10:46:17 AM »
said this before but wayne has used the same plan that TI did. "if i say something enough people will believe it". In this case wayne saying he is the best rapper alive.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 10:48:21 AM »
said this before but wayne has used the same plan that TI did. "if i say something enough people will believe it". In this case wayne saying he is the best rapper alive.

Like TI said he is the king of the south

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 11:03:29 AM »

yeah lets just pretend scarface, big boi, andre 3000 and ugk dont exist

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »

Lol.
Well, TI's good, he just ain't king of the south
Weezy is good, he just aint the best rapper alive

kemizt

everlast1986

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2007, 12:54:16 PM »
Weezy is one of the few current mainstream rappers I can stand listening to.

Lunatic

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2007, 01:03:40 PM »
if his voice wasn't so fucking awfully annoying, i'd listen 2 him, cause most of the time his lyrical game is straight
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2007, 02:16:19 PM »
to me there are two types of weezy tracks..dope as hell or wack as fuck..no in between. i never really liked the dude until some folks like Bundy put me up on game. Check some of his mixtape shit...you might be surprised.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »
"they hated Jesus so baby we dont break" or somethin like that, ya'll bitches need 2 git a life SERIOUSLY.  And 4 tha sake of tha arguement Weezy will outshine and out rhyme ANY of ur favorite rappers OLD and NEW.  Why you think nobody (besides 50, but thats goin nowhere) tries 2 battle him, bcuz its suicide.  People expect too much from rappers and producers, and Lil' Wayne is one of tha few that gives us too much (in a good way) production and lyrical wise, who's better?
I only fuck with 10's

Lunatic

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2007, 02:29:12 PM »

difference is ppl have stepped 2 wayne about it..flip was only who stood 2 Tip, and that was no big deal...Face, UGK, Kast have all said T.I. is the king of the south
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2007, 02:40:18 PM »

Lol.
Well, TI's good, he just ain't king of the south
Weezy is good, he just aint the best rapper alive

Thats because Camron is right? lol

Al Bundy

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2007, 02:42:00 PM »
to me there are two types of weezy tracks..dope as hell or wack as fuck..no in between. i never really liked the dude until some folks like Bundy put me up on game. Check some of his mixtape shit...you might be surprised.

exactly! dude is a hit or miss.

Invincible

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2007, 02:42:31 PM »
"they hated Jesus so baby we dont break" or somethin like that, ya'll bitches need 2 git a life SERIOUSLY.  And 4 tha sake of tha arguement Weezy will outshine and out rhyme ANY of ur favorite rappers OLD and NEW.  Why you think nobody (besides 50, but thats goin nowhere) tries 2 battle him, bcuz its suicide.  People expect too much from rappers and producers, and Lil' Wayne is one of tha few that gives us too much (in a good way) production and lyrical wise, who's better?

Shit, Dickrider!!

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »

Shit, Dickrider!!

How is he a dick rider? I didn't really catch that from his post. Are you saying that just because he likes Wayne or is my reading comprehension off today?

Invincible

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2007, 02:50:32 PM »

Shit, Dickrider!!

How is he a dick rider? I didn't really catch that from his post. Are you saying that just because he likes Wayne or is my reading comprehension off today?

Because I don't think 'And 4 tha sake of tha arguement Weezy will outshine and out rhyme ANY of ur favorite rappers OLD and NEW.' is particularly true.

Al Bundy

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2007, 02:56:25 PM »

Shit, Dickrider!!

Because I don't think 'And 4 tha sake of tha arguement Weezy will outshine and out rhyme ANY of ur favorite rappers OLD and NEW.' is particularly true.

I think in this day and age Wayne could hold his own against some washed up rappers that some people still cling to. Can't say he can rap circles around everyone though!