Author Topic: I'm fin to run out of weed  (Read 1707 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I'm fin to run out of weed
« Reply #75 on: September 10, 2007, 12:13:45 PM »
I just realized I had some salvia from a while back left. I dunno if I should hit it though...

LMAO, wait till you're in a grassy field of lilies or some shit. when I did salvia man..I was with my best friend (the homey david that you met) and my girlfriend at the time (the teacher/older woman i told yall about) in her living room and shit and I hit that shit out of david's bubbler and everything went all south park on me. and my girlfriend had the fucking dave Matthews band on which was NOT helping and I was all hot and I kept pacing around the house saying I was hot and 'what is this band? I need to turn it off' then I walked up to the stereo, turned it off, then I stripped and jumped in the shower while my girlfriend was freaking like "Baby? are you okay? Baby?"

then i got out the shower, and smoked some bowls to chill out and get back to normal.

shit was insane, i felt like they were trying to get me to cross some river and I felt like I wouldn't be able to perform all my bodily functions again cause I was like a south park character.

needless to say my girl hated that drug forever after that, and David was just cracking up. He actually had some good experiences with salvia. He said he had one trip at a park by a lake where he was being sliced apart by lines and shit but he couldn't feel it.

-T

LMFAO!! When I hit that shit, it was nothing like that. I smoked it at the park, and right after I inhaled the smoke, I felt all extra weird, like I was stuck to the bench I was sitting on. After a few seconds, I felt like I was sliding off the bench uncontrollably, like the ground was sucking me in, but I was sitting completely still. It almost felt like a shroom body high, with a less controlled mind-state. It wears off quick as fuck though...David is a cool dude, I should save this salvia for him if he really likes it that much...8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 10, 2007, 12:16:03 PM »
That shit is piff.

I dunno if you mean the Dipset typa piff, but if you're talking in weed terms, whether shit has a lot of piff when you hit it or not, Green Cack has less piff than your usual dank...Hits very smoothly, and has a very cerebral high.

rik

« Reply #77 on: September 10, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »
Yeah, I'm talkin' bout the East Coast (Dipset) piff.

Paul

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2007, 12:25:16 PM »
wow, yous are all really into your weed, any of yous take ecstacy?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2007, 12:32:27 PM »
I just realized I had some salvia from a while back left. I dunno if I should hit it though...

LMAO, wait till you're in a grassy field of lilies or some shit. when I did salvia man..I was with my best friend (the homey david that you met) and my girlfriend at the time (the teacher/older woman i told yall about) in her living room and shit and I hit that shit out of david's bubbler and everything went all south park on me. and my girlfriend had the fucking dave Matthews band on which was NOT helping and I was all hot and I kept pacing around the house saying I was hot and 'what is this band? I need to turn it off' then I walked up to the stereo, turned it off, then I stripped and jumped in the shower while my girlfriend was freaking like "Baby? are you okay? Baby?"

then i got out the shower, and smoked some bowls to chill out and get back to normal.

shit was insane, i felt like they were trying to get me to cross some river and I felt like I wouldn't be able to perform all my bodily functions again cause I was like a south park character.

needless to say my girl hated that drug forever after that, and David was just cracking up. He actually had some good experiences with salvia. He said he had one trip at a park by a lake where he was being sliced apart by lines and shit but he couldn't feel it.

-T

LMFAO!! When I hit that shit, it was nothing like that. I smoked it at the park, and right after I inhaled the smoke, I felt all extra weird, like I was stuck to the bench I was sitting on. After a few seconds, I felt like I was sliding off the bench uncontrollably, like the ground was sucking me in, but I was sitting completely still. It almost felt like a shroom body high, with a less controlled mind-state. It wears off quick as fuck though...David is a cool dude, I should save this salvia for him if he really likes it that much...8)

Yeah David might just be my oldest friend. His girl is...new is probably the best way to put it. I don't know her that well, but David hasn't had that many women in his life so any that he gets I'm determined to give 'em a chance.

and don't feel the need to save it, he hasn't expressed any interest in doing it recently and he's pretty ballin' so he can cop it if he needs to.

Your girl is hella cool, definitely my kind of peoples.

Paul: I've taken ecstacy about 10 times or so. it was cool, but I find it to be taxing to my body/makes me tired and feel like crap afterwards but I certainly did have a good time whenever I did it for the most part.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: September 10, 2007, 02:35:23 PM »
Every time I did E, it was a lovely experience...

Paul

« Reply #81 on: September 10, 2007, 02:40:07 PM »

haha good stuff

i kinda hate that loved up feeling you get, i always say some shit i regret lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: September 10, 2007, 02:50:45 PM »

haha good stuff

LMAO, Pretty much I don't intend to do it again unless I'm with a chick that not only am i gonna smash on but that I really really really like. Maybe even love.

Or if I go to six flags magic mountain. Doing E there is awesome.
-T

westcoastavengers.com

Paul

« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2007, 02:56:17 PM »

haha good stuff

LMAO, Pretty much I don't intend to do it again unless I'm with a chick that not only am i gonna smash on but that I really really really like. Maybe even love.

-T

lmao. couldnt do that, id think im falling out of the rollercoasters, or maybe even try and get myself out of one
funkyfreshintheflesh

So Much Style

« Reply #84 on: September 10, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
Being out of bud sucks!!!!
So much style back at it again

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 11, 2007, 09:32:29 AM »

haha good stuff

-T

lmao. couldnt do that, id think im falling out of the rollercoasters, or maybe even try and get myself out of one

Nah you won't trip like that, E is not hallucinatory. It's awesome. That rush that goes through your body is intensified to fantastic heights its ridiculous.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2007, 02:56:34 AM »
yeah i bet you would imagine that faggot

Hey stop hatin', this dude NIK picked me up some oil nug and some hash so I ain't out no more.

-T

so i take it you're nik's boyfriend? or should i say girlfriend...

We Fly High

« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2007, 03:07:37 AM »

haha good stuff

-T

Nah you won't trip like that, E is not hallucinatory. It's awesome. That rush that goes through your body is intensified to fantastic heights its ridiculous.

-T

haha. have you been to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk before? I went there on a high school trip, and i was trippin hard off that fry. going on all the haunted house rides, the roller coasters, carousels and shit. haha. I was OUTTA there. frying on the roller coaster will probably remain one of the craziest things ive done in my life...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2007, 09:28:01 AM »
yeah i bet you would imagine that faggot

Hey stop hatin', this dude NIK picked me up some oil nug and some hash so I ain't out no more.

-T

so i take it you're nik's boyfriend? or should i say girlfriend...

bitch I propped you in my six thousand post thread out of pity and this is the muthafuckin' thanks I get?

get out of my sight you peon

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2007, 09:28:22 AM »

haha good stuff

-T

-T

haha. have you been to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk before? I went there on a high school trip, and i was trippin hard off that fry. going on all the haunted house rides, the roller coasters, carousels and shit. haha. I was OUTTA there. frying on the roller coaster will probably remain one of the craziest things ive done in my life...

frying on what?
e?

-T

westcoastavengers.com