Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6321 times)

SGV

So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« on: September 05, 2007, 10:44:45 PM »
Now, hey if you're gay its all good! Nothing against it. So anyway, we have a gay dude at our store already, we'll call him Felipe. When I first got to my new store, there were two new reps there as well. They both struck me as gay. But as the days went on and I got to know them, only one seemed gay to me. That is Allan (not his real name). He just seemed like a gay to me by the way he spoke, his submissiveness, and how he would dodge questions about him and his infamous ex that he always talked about.

My reps and I would always say how he must be gay, especially if you ever called his phone and heard his ring back tones. On top of that, he always seemed to have some random gay guys coming into the store looking for him to help them with their phones (I work at AT&T). Felipe, the O.G.G. (Original Gay Guy) thought it was odd how friendly Allan was with dudes. So we began planning a way to find out. And the only way we knew how was to get his phone. He had always been very secretive about ANYONE getting his phone, especially the memory card. We knew something was up.

So we made a pool, we all put in 10 bucks each. We made guesses about what was on the Memory card, the person closest to what was on it, would get 50% of the pot, the other 50% would go to the person(s) who grabbed the Memory card from him. Tonight was the perfect chance. He is never this sloppy with his phone, but me and another guy, Javier, diverted him enough for me to grab the phone, pass it to another rep who removed the Memory card, passing the card to me. I gave the card to one of the girls at the store and she looked at the memory card on her phone.

She found pictures of him with dudes. Him butt ass naked. Videos of him getting his dick sucked by dudes... and to top it off, pictures of a naked Harry Potter! haha. She was disgusted. We put his phone into his locker and after he almost had a heart attack, I told him that I took the phone. I told him that I did it to teach him not to leave his phone lying around, or else he could get jacked. We're not gonna say anything, cuz we don't want him to feel uncomfortable. Alls I know is I'm getting some money! I guessed that he had homsexual pictures on his card and there was, plus I was apart of getting the Card. NICE!!

Al Bundy

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 10:46:22 PM »
lmfao. fucked up but classic.

give me a deal on the iphone cus cus

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 12:27:19 AM »
LMAO...nice one ;D

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 12:29:21 AM »
lol that's funny.  i dont' get why people have shit like that on their phones...lol seriously the only thing i have on my memory card is ringtones that i made for each person that calls me and like a few random pcitures that i havn't uploaded to my computer yet.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 07:22:33 AM »
Maybe I'm just boring, but I would never even think of putting anything like that on my phone.. tha fuck.. especially if you're gay and don't want people to know.. hell, even if you want them to know. Crazy shit. Dude needs some counseling.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 08:11:22 AM »
Yeah I dont know why he would keep that shit on there. And I know hes embarrased of it too. One time I asked him why he didnt want anyone looking at his memory card. He said cuz he had pictures on there. He said theyre very shameful. haha. Damn right.

Ol' girl who looked at the pics and vids is traumatized. Poor girl... haha.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2007, 08:19:08 AM »
all faggots need to die

StevenQBosell

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2007, 08:45:02 AM »
all faggots need to die

That's a little harsh...

But damn SGV, that story is classic... why the hell would you have that stuff on your m.c.?

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2007, 09:14:03 AM »

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2007, 09:29:05 AM »
lmao proper story +1
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

rik

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2007, 09:32:31 AM »
LMAO...yall some fools. Funny story.  :D

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2007, 10:22:18 AM »
1) Is there a problem with you having naked chicks/you making out with and doing sexual things with hot naked chicks on your phone?

2) "So there was this guy at my work that I thought was a nigger-lover and we stole his wallet and found pictures of him with BLACK people..." Think about it.

Poor fuckin' guy, what did he do to provoke that shit? How pissed would you have been if someone took your phone to discuss your sexuality and make bets about it and shit? I'd feel fuckin' violated. In CA at that, you're knocking down our progressive curve man.

-T
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 11:50:28 AM by Tanjential »

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2007, 11:49:49 AM »
cuz we don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Too late for that one!

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
cuz we don't want him to feel uncomfortable.

Too late for that one!

word,that shit is bad business. I would never do that shit to another human being.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:29 AM »
1) Is there a problem with you having naked chicks/you making out with and doing sexual things with hot naked chicks on your phone?

2) "So there was this guy at my work that I thought was a nigger-lover and we stole his wallet and found pictures of him with BLACK people..." Think about it.

Poor fuckin' guy, what did he do to provoke that shit? How pissed would you have been if someone took your phone to discuss your sexuality and make bets about it and shit? I'd feel fuckin' violated. In CA at that, you're knocking down our progressive curve man.

-T

I agree, that's fucked up to the fullest to do to another person...