Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6319 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2007, 02:21:02 PM »
T...the way you feel obliged to be so cool to a guy who responds to you like this truly baffles me.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2007, 02:31:07 PM »
T...the way you feel obliged to be so cool to a guy who responds to you like this truly baffles me.

Yeah, I tend to interpret such statements as projectionary in nature though, you know? Just cause someone lowers themselves to a certain extent, doesn't mean I have to do the same. That's kind of why I often encourage you to just ignore when people provoke you so intensely (which they do) but you choose to handle such situations differentl I guess so it's all good.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

SGV

« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2007, 04:30:10 PM »
NIK, again, you are an idiot:

01-18-2007, 11:36 
 iam4161987 
Phone Collector  Phone(s):
1: Blackberry Pearl
2: AT&T 8525
3: Samsung Blackjack i607
  Provider(s):
AT&T T-mobile

Hell yeah COR ROCKS!!! FREE UNLIMITED EVERYTHING! Internet, SMS, MMS, MINS... WOOHOO! (I dont even SEE a bill!!!) Oh did i mention a free PDA? (Its even a part of our uniform we have to have our COU on us at work.) Who needs insurance? If it gets damaged they will replace it... Oh, and someone asked whats COU means... COU is Company Official Use... We have to give it back when we leave the company, but hey I'm not leaving anytime soon. 

http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=889840

Hence it belongs to the company you fucking idiot. Haha. Always trying to be smart and always looking like an ass. Good job NIK. You've done nothing but ride my nuts here.

Relentless, you seriously make me laugh.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2007, 05:35:05 PM »
i just want to dedicate this one to NIK and SGV

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMJf3DwJ_FI&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lMJf3DwJ_FI&amp;autoplay=0</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2007, 05:36:54 PM »
It belonged to the company so you and some co-workers had to to DECIEVE him to get it from him AS A MANAGER?...Makes perfect sense to you, huh? Just admit you did something fucked up....PEACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #125 on: September 11, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
NIK you're making a bigger deal of this than it really is. on the real you're making it look like you were one of the dudes on there with the gay guy or something.

SGV

« Reply #126 on: September 11, 2007, 09:10:44 PM »
It belonged to the company so you and some co-workers had to to DECIEVE him to get it from him AS A MANAGER?...Makes perfect sense to you, huh? Just admit you did something fucked up....PEACe

Yes, it's called a prank you faggot. The point of a prank is to not let the other person know about it. Seriously kiddo, why are you slobbering all over my balls on this shit? You have no case. Shut the fuck up already.

rik

« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2007, 09:54:38 PM »
Everyone got cop "DJ Muggs Vs Sick Jacken Feat. Cynic - Legend Of The Mask & The Assassin" shit is sick!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2007, 11:24:42 PM »

Yes, it's called a prank you faggot. The point of a prank is to not let the other person know about it. Seriously kiddo, why are you slobbering all over my balls on this shit? You have no case. Shut the fuck up already.

No need to get all worked up like a jackass...All I was saying was that it was an asshole move, and I doubt anyone can truly disagree with that. Quit getting all defensive about people thinking what you did was fucked up like some little bitch.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #129 on: September 12, 2007, 12:23:48 AM »
...and the beat goes on

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/lMJf3DwJ_FI&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/lMJf3DwJ_FI&amp;autoplay=0</a>

WestCoasta

« Reply #130 on: September 12, 2007, 12:37:27 AM »
I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me.

that's because you're probably one of those bitch pushover types

who the fuck let's someone see their cell phone other than to make a quick call?

only a pussy let's people grab their phone and fuck with it... SGV = STR8 BITCH

SGV

« Reply #131 on: September 12, 2007, 08:39:45 AM »

No need to get all worked up like a jackass...All I was saying was that it was an asshole move, and I doubt anyone can truly disagree with that. Quit getting all defensive about people thinking what you did was fucked up like some little bitch.

Aww the old NIK switcheroo. "(Damn I was proven wrong again by my master SGV, let me switch up) well what I was really trying to say was..." haha.

west coast: What are you hiding on your phone? haha. You're on defensive fag shit with your phone too. Got flicks of you sucking dick or something? Why would you be so afraid to let someone grab your phone? Are they gonna find text messages you sent to other men or something? Talk about being a bitch. LMAO @ Only a pussy lets someone grab their phone. Haha. Keep hiding those gay flicks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: September 12, 2007, 09:37:55 AM »
I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me.

that's because you're probably one of those bitch pushover types

who the fuck let's someone see their cell phone other than to make a quick call?

only a pussy let's people grab their phone and fuck with it... SGV = STR8 BITCH

I agree.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #133 on: September 12, 2007, 09:40:47 AM »

Aww the old NIK switcheroo. "(Damn I was proven wrong again by my master SGV, let me switch up) well what I was really trying to say was..." haha.

west coast: What are you hiding on your phone? haha. You're on defensive fag shit with your phone too. Got flicks of you sucking dick or something? Why would you be so afraid to let someone grab your phone? Are they gonna find text messages you sent to other men or something? Talk about being a bitch. LMAO @ Only a pussy lets someone grab their phone. Haha. Keep hiding those gay flicks.

You still never explained the point of you DECIEVING him into taking the phone from him as a MANAGER...It is what it is, dude. Quit using your manager position as an excuse for why you did this. It's very obvious that the connection is not there...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2007, 09:54:36 AM »

You still never explained the point of you DECIEVING him into taking the phone from him as a MANAGER...It is what it is, dude. Quit using your manager position as an excuse for why you did this. It's very obvious that the connection is not there...PeACe

it's cool man, it's done. I'm sure SGV will never do some shit like that and then talk about it on dubcc. it's over.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram