Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6332 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2007, 10:45:16 AM »
^LOL

How the hell is it a prank if you guys never even told him about it? Am I missing something here? No, I'm not. I just know what's up.

Like I said, I'm done with this BUT as long as we're getting into semantics...I'm an English major and can't resist so that said...it is kind of ridiculous to say it's not a deception because he didn't tell the dude he WASN'T gonna look at his phone. It's still deceptive to have someone distract so that someone else could grab the phone. i'd call that a prank or a 'trick'. and a "trick", by definition and nature, is some kind of deception I would think.

but whatever

-T

We both know what's going on here...It's just funny to see good ol' SGV trying to squirm his way out of this...Dude should just man up to what he did and the feedback he received...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
i don't feel SGV needs to do anything or 'should' do anything. but eh.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2007, 10:57:04 AM »
he doesn't need to do anything, I believe he should just stop acting like I'm an insane retard who's pulling shit out of my ass, when everything that went down is pretty damn clear to anyone with a brain. If it's clear that he deceived a guy, and I tell him deception isn't cool IMO, why continue making comments like:

Generally when someone wants to ride nuts as much as you do, it blinds them from facts. Its ok.

??

The only fact I see is that SGV is denying deceiving a person to make himself look better, then talking shit to anyone who disagrees.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2007, 11:58:22 AM »
he doesn't need to do anything, I believe he should just stop acting like I'm an insane retard who's pulling shit out of my ass, when everything that went down is pretty damn clear to anyone with a brain. If it's clear that he deceived a guy, and I tell him deception isn't cool IMO, why continue making comments like:

Generally when someone wants to ride nuts as much as you do, it blinds them from facts. Its ok.

??

The only fact I see is that SGV is denying deceiving a person to make himself look better, then talking shit to anyone who disagrees.

If it's so obvious, we shouldn't be perturbed by any denial. People will come to their own conclusions if they choose to read what went down.

Furthermore, you make comments like that to people that you perceive as nutriders as well.

You know you my boy, I'm just sayin'.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2007, 12:30:51 PM »
^^Dude can deny whatever he wants...it's just dumb to deny the obvious, then get mad and start name-calling when people call you out on it. That's all I'm saying. Do you disagree?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2007, 12:31:59 PM »
Furthermore, you make comments like that to people that you perceive as nutriders as well.

That point sucks...I make comments like that when it's fitting.

rik

« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2007, 12:36:27 PM »

That point sucks...I make comments like that when it's fitting.

Shut up, the both of yas.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2007, 12:40:20 PM »
I woulda' been locked this had I had the power...

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2007, 01:43:20 PM »

Seriously though, is taking someones stuff and snooping in his belongings right? No.
Is it something to trip over and make a huge deal out of? No.

As far as I understood it was a prank and that shit happens everywhere, I rather have co-workers play pranks on me than have no fun at work at all. I think that his sexuality and all that "manager has right to take phone" stuff doesn´t have anything to do with it. I found it funny when I read it the first time.

Al Bundy

« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2007, 08:08:04 PM »

SGV

« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »
LMAO @ NIK still going on talking about me without me even making another single post. haha. Yeah, you're on my balls big time now little NIK.

Btw, LMAO @ NIK still discussing my appearance. Dogg, you really are all over my nuts right now, shit is disgusting.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2007, 10:48:49 PM by SGV »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #161 on: September 15, 2007, 11:18:12 AM »
^^Discussing your appearance? WTF? All I've been saying is that it was a jackass move, which is hardly riding your nuts. In fact, you've been the king of nutriders on this board, so quit it with the irrational claims.

4dgspot

• 'G'
« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2007, 01:15:39 PM »
gay people suck dick

Sikotic™

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2007, 01:17:25 PM »
This thread turned out well...
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy