Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6324 times)

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #166 on: September 15, 2007, 03:15:50 PM »
wow that is some immature shit. perhaps i would have laughed if i was still in highschool, but now... nah, im just shaking my head.

SGV

« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2007, 07:36:57 AM »
^^Discussing your appearance? WTF? All I've been saying is that it was a jackass move, which is hardly riding your nuts. In fact, you've been the king of nutriders on this board, so quit it with the irrational claims.

Say word?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=50392.msg1597606#msg1597606

You've made threads about me. You have convos about me. You're focused on my appearance. The list can go on. You are obsessed with me. I am your Idol. Nothing irrational.

Btw, there was no "jackass move." Now if you're a pussy who can't find time to have a  good laugh, then I could understand why you would think that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2007, 09:46:35 AM »
A good laugh at someone elses expense IS a jackass move...I don't even give a shit anymore, you're the one stretching it out by claiming I'm on your nuts and talkin' shit all because of my opinion on this matter. Posting up threads from a beef of over 3 years ago to prove a point :grumpy:. It's not the way to go.

SGV

« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2007, 08:40:30 PM »
Posting up threads from a beef of over 3 years ago to prove a point? LMAO @ the selective reading. I linked a specific post of you discussing my appearance from 2 days ago in a 3 year old thread that you dedicated to my appearance.

A good laugh at someone elses expense is a good laugh. You're pretty much saying any comedy that is derived from laughing at others is a "jackass" move. You sound like an uptight piece of shit who probably got made fun of way too much in high school, if you're thinking that way.

BANANAS

« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
I cant believe you two pussies STILL havent met up yet to fight it out yet

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2007, 11:32:30 PM »
Posting up threads from a beef of over 3 years ago to prove a point? LMAO @ the selective reading. I linked a specific post of you discussing my appearance from 2 days ago in a 3 year old thread that you dedicated to my appearance.

A good laugh at someone elses expense is a good laugh. You're pretty much saying any comedy that is derived from laughing at others is a "jackass" move. You sound like an uptight piece of shit who probably got made fun of way too much in high school, if you're thinking that way.

Thats a good point lol, i do think that NOW I KNOW guy has issues n shit, hes some bi polar guy man. 1 day hes like giggling with u and agreeing with u on everything and being all friendly n shit and then the next day hes like wtf ur a idiot or like fuck u faggot or like that wasnt funny or hes on some go kill urself shit HAHAH, the guys weird man!!!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:34:22 PM by johnny1000 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2007, 09:25:54 AM »

Thats a good point lol, i do think that NOW I KNOW guy has issues n shit, hes some bi polar guy man. 1 day hes like giggling with u and agreeing with u on everything and being all friendly n shit and then the next day hes like wtf ur a idiot or like fuck u faggot or like that wasnt funny or hes on some go kill urself shit HAHAH, the guys weird man!!!

I never said any of those things to you, good ol' Johnny...Perhaps you're the one who's bipolar with issues?

SGV...Seriously, get off my nuts, dude. You can't handle my opinion, that's what it comes down to. It's hurting you that people think what you did was fucked up, so you try to justify it by getting "down" on me...Seems like you need to work on that soul, bro...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2007, 09:53:15 AM »
Does anyone else like plantains? I really like fried plantains with sour cream.

that's cause sometimes you say shit that's agreeable and sometimes when you say shit it's like 'wtf?'

noone is the same all the time.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

rik

« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2007, 09:58:12 AM »
See, if I was mod of the G-Spot, I would have been locked this.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #175 on: September 17, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »
See, if I was mod of the G-Spot, I would have been locked this.

SGV

« Reply #176 on: September 17, 2007, 10:36:50 PM »
NIK, how can you talk about anyone being on your nuts when you've done nothing but ride mine? How can you say someone can't handle your opinion when you're the first one to run and cry when someones opinion doesn't match yours? Homie, on some real shit, I feel bad for you. Like not even trying to be a funny cat or anything, I really think you have a disorder or something. Even though that cat Johnny maybe weird, dude is right, you're on some bi-polar shit dogg. Get that shit checked out for real. You seriously will clown and talk shit about people for doing the same exact things you do, but somehow when you do them, they're justified.

Yo Bananas, watch who you call a pussy homeboy. Don't talk tough just cuz you got a computer in front of you. Thats not the thing to do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #177 on: September 17, 2007, 10:56:49 PM »
LMAO...I'm bi-polar. Good one, SGV. And you're not a nutriding jackass. Just lock it up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #178 on: September 17, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »
NIK, how can you talk about anyone being on your nuts when you've done nothing but ride mine? How can you say someone can't handle your opinion when you're the first one to run and cry when someones opinion doesn't match yours? Homie, on some real shit, I feel bad for you. Like not even trying to be a funny cat or anything, I really think you have a disorder or something. Even though that cat Johnny maybe weird, dude is right, you're on some bi-polar shit dogg. Get that shit checked out for real. You seriously will clown and talk shit about people for doing the same exact things you do, but somehow when you do them, they're justified.

Yo Bananas, watch who you call a pussy homeboy. Don't talk tough just cuz you got a computer in front of you. Thats not the thing to do.

that's not bi polar syndrom, what you're talking about is something else.

however i do agree with you though. NIK is demonstrating a slef loathing. a demonstration in lower value. i notice it too a lot.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #179 on: September 17, 2007, 11:50:11 PM »
^So I'm demonstrating a lower value by believing what he did was a jackass move and defending myself when being called a "bi-polar nutrider" for doing so?...LOL, the Heat fan is madddd.