Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6271 times)

WestCoasta

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2007, 11:59:49 AM »
as Sikotic said, the dude got what he deserved

Are you guys fuckin serious?.. Or do you just have no morals at all??

"LETS JACK A GAY GUYS PHONE AND SHOW EVERYONE HIS PRIVATE PICS!!! HE DESERVES IT!!! YIPPPEEEE"

Damn, man. :grumpy:

I think we're all forgetting what SGV looks like, dude needs a little entertainment at someone elses expense once in a while

big man needs to feel better now and then, ya know?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2007, 12:00:29 PM »

"LETS JACK A GAY GUYS PHONE AND SHOW EVERYONE HIS PRIVATE PICS!!! HE DESERVES IT!!! YIPPPEEEE"

I think we're all forgetting what SGV looks like, dude needs a little entertainment at someone elses expense once in a while

I've never seen him

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2007, 12:35:28 PM »

I've never seen him

-T

Put it this way...He's one of those fat dudes who denies being fat.

STONED KITTY

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2007, 01:13:13 PM »
You're questionable as well if you put a bunch of dudes in your sig to look at everytime you post.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2007, 03:43:32 PM »
You're questionable as well if you put a bunch of dudes in your sig to look at everytime you post.
what are you talking about?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

STONED KITTY

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2007, 03:59:06 PM »
Just being sarcastic. Anyone that fucks with someones private shit like that for no reason is fucked up. Unless its some kind of revenge.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2007, 04:37:29 PM »
Just being sarcastic. Anyone that fucks with someones private shit like that for no reason is fucked up. Unless its some kind of revenge.

i can work with that

+1

-T

westcoastavengers.com

SGV

« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
LMAO @ NIK on my nuts.

Anyway, some of you guys are too uptight. I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me. But at the end of the day, nobody trips if you're gay. In the particular store I'm in, another manager that was there prior to me was gay. We already had a gay salesman prior to this cat. Nobody trips. We took his phone to see what he was so embarrased about. It just so happened to be that he had gay photos. People guessed that he may have had photos of naked females. People guessed that he was doing something with his ex (whom we've found out was a woman). So it wasn't because he was gay that we decided to take his phone, merely because of the fact that he was so secretive. Don't make this into a gay/straight issue, cuz its not. Like I said, nobody cares that hes gay, we just wanted to know why he was secretive over his phone. By the way, being his manager, I have the right to confiscate his COMPANY OWNED phone anytime I want to verify that he is abiding  by Company guidelines, which he is not. But I'm not making it into an issue.

Let a bunch of gay guys grab my phone and guess whats on it, I'm OK with it. I'll even tell you, I have pictures of my dogs and my girl. I'm not ashamed by any of that. So miss me with all that mindless bable you're spitting Tanj.

Rik: The gay dude causing all the drama was at a store in East L.A., where I've worked at before. But it happened about 5 months before I got there. But yeah, even at that store there was another gay dude, when I was working there. Its no big deal. Dude was real cool with me. So everyone can miss me with this whole gay/straight arguement.

So yes, dude deserved it. If you want to keep things private, keep it at your house. The workplace is not the right setting to keep your private things.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2007, 02:03:09 PM »
SGV, we all know you're the king of nutriders...Stop tryna make a bunch of weakass excuses- you took a mans phone and snooped through his privacy against his will AND shared it with all your co-workers, you fucked up fatso.

SGV

« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2007, 03:14:04 PM »
SGV, we all know you're the king of nutriders...Stop tryna make a bunch of weakass excuses- you took a mans phone and snooped through his privacy against his will AND shared it with all your co-workers, you fucked up fatso.

Wow.. still on my nuts nik? You nutridin' homo.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2007, 03:16:19 PM »
LMAO @ NIK on my nuts.

Anyway, some of you guys are too uptight. I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me. But at the end of the day, nobody trips if you're gay. In the particular store I'm in, another manager that was there prior to me was gay. We already had a gay salesman prior to this cat. Nobody trips. We took his phone to see what he was so embarrased about. It just so happened to be that he had gay photos. People guessed that he may have had photos of naked females. People guessed that he was doing something with his ex (whom we've found out was a woman). So it wasn't because he was gay that we decided to take his phone, merely because of the fact that he was so secretive. Don't make this into a gay/straight issue, cuz its not. Like I said, nobody cares that hes gay, we just wanted to know why he was secretive over his phone. By the way, being his manager, I have the right to confiscate his COMPANY OWNED phone anytime I want to verify that he is abiding  by Company guidelines, which he is not. But I'm not making it into an issue.

if this was explained in the first place i wouldn't have said the things i did. don't try to act like i wasn't legitimate in the things i said before you explained this shit. how you gonna

-not explain you were a manager/his manager
-not explain it was a company owned phone
before such a sordid tale of humilation and cruelty and then act like i'm not legitimate in saying the shit I said? It's easy to make people look dumb in reaction to a situation you explicate upon if you pull key details in and out at your convenience.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

SGV

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2007, 04:39:56 PM »
Had I known how many weenies on here would've been so hurt then I probably would've explained every little detail. So next time I have a story, I'll tell you the precise time, the exact temperature of the weather, the way the wind was blowing, etc. etc. so you pussies won't get so hurt. Get a sense of humor...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2007, 04:44:25 PM »
Had I known how many weenies on here would've been so hurt then I probably would've explained every little detail. So next time I have a story, I'll tell you the precise time, the exact temperature of the weather, the way the wind was blowing, etc. etc. so you pussies won't get so hurt. Get a sense of humor...

Yeah you're right! It was so funny seein' all them there niggers getting hung from that there tree! I don't know why all those damn yankees were so uptight about it.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »

but seriously though,

-you being his manager

and thus

-having authority over his phone changes the story a SHITload so don't get mad at me for not understanding a situation you didn't explain right in the first place.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
can you be a not belligerent person for 5 seconds just long enough to realize that i'm not attacking you I'm just saying don't act like I'm not legitimate in the shit i say/my actions?

thanks

and my initial response to your response was just kind of a jab at the fact that you've clearly at least been as upset by the replies as those you upset (outside of the dude at your store of course LMAO)

but regardless, calm down dude, don't trip, now that the rest of the situation has been illuminated noone who's read your responses thinks THAT ill of you dogg.

though it IS kind of hilarious that since you've come back to the thread and explained yourself like noone has seen this shit but hey, that's how it goes sometimes.

-T

westcoastavengers.com