Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6320 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2007, 05:54:20 PM »
its not like it was a prank though lol...they just wanted to be nosy on some gossiping old lady shit. and what can be so vital and important that a manager has to see whats on another dudes phone? lol.

i'm not saying i approve cause I definitely would not have done that but i understand where SGV's coming from given that he's the dude's manager and that shit is a company phone and you shouldn't be secretive about a company phone. if it was his personal cell phone we may have an ACLU lawsuit on our hands.

-T
yeah i got you...i just dont understand what "violations" there can be that one has to confiscate a phone....unauthorized ringtones,belt clip not regulation size? lol. its all good though...i bet it was a good story to share at the slumber party that night.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2007, 07:57:22 PM »
Had I known how many weenies on here would've been so hurt then I probably would've explained every little detail. So next time I have a story, I'll tell you the precise time, the exact temperature of the weather, the way the wind was blowing, etc. etc. so you pussies won't get so hurt. Get a sense of humor...

but seriously though,

-you being his manager

and thus

-having authority over his phone changes the story a SHITload so don't get mad at me for not understanding a situation you didn't explain right in the first place.

-T

You really think he had authority to do that? This punk is just making excuses for why he's a jackass.

rik

« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2007, 09:21:07 PM »
Fuck a fag.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2007, 09:27:06 PM »
Fuck a fag.
lol,how you really feel homie?

SGV

« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2007, 09:27:32 PM »

You really think he had authority to do that? This punk is just making excuses for why he's a jackass.

LMAO @ This douche bag speaking on something you have no clue about. Of course I have the authority to do that. He's a salesmen in my store. If he's violating Company policy by using his phone for something like he was, he could be dismissed. You don't work for AT&T do you? No. So that makes you a douche bag on my nuts not knowing what he's talking abaout.

Yo Relentless, I think I seen a picture labeled "relentless" on dudes phone. No wonder you're mad. Stop being a homo and get a sense of humor.

"*sob* you big meanies leave him alone!!!" Haha. Faggot.

Al Bundy

« Reply #80 on: September 09, 2007, 09:28:20 PM »
Ignorance is bliss.

rik

« Reply #81 on: September 09, 2007, 09:29:04 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #82 on: September 09, 2007, 09:37:56 PM »
I didn't see this thread for a long ass time so I got a lot to say so bear with me:

so you're saying straight people shouldn't have that shit on their phones as well?

-T
Nobody should have that kind of shit on their phone. I don't care if they're gay, straight, bi, or anything in between. Can they have it on their phone? Sure. Should they? hell fuckin no. Don't forget that every action has a reaction.

Are you guys fuckin serious?.. Or do you just have no morals at all??

"LETS JACK A GAY GUYS PHONE AND SHOW EVERYONE HIS PRIVATE PICS!!! HE DESERVES IT!!! YIPPPEEEE"

Damn, man. :grumpy:
So you wanna talk morals? Is having sexually explicit content on your phone available for anyone to see, including children, moral? Hell no. Anybody that takes offense to what SGV did is upset because the situation hit close to home and they probably have weird shit on their phones too.

you'd be ready to kill somebody if a bunch of gay dudes jacked your cell phone and made bets about you. you'd be ridiculously pissed

-T
Yeah, I'd be pissed because they saw pictures of my family and friends. OF COURSE NOT! I would never be stupid enough to put myself fucking on my phone. I'm not that vain OR stupid.

"It ain't enough that he's black, he's gotta have rap music on his ring tone.." Think about it.

-T
Please stop comparing race to sexual orientation. They have no relation whatsoever.

Yeah you're right! It was so funny seein' all them there niggers getting hung from that there tree! I don't know why all those damn yankees were so uptight about it.

-T
Once again, please stop relating race to sexual orientation.

You're right cruelty is not cool. Taking someones phone to see what he's hiding, without him knowing, is just plain funny.
Exactly. It's funny. What's even funnier are some of the reactions people are giving and the fact that they don't wanna admit that the gay guy is an idiot for putting those pictures on his phone. LIGHTEN UP!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 09, 2007, 09:45:47 PM »

LMAO @ This douche bag speaking on something you have no clue about. Of course I have the authority to do that. He's a salesmen in my store. If he's violating Company policy by using his phone for something like he was, he could be dismissed. You don't work for AT&T do you? No. So that makes you a douche bag on my nuts not knowing what he's talking abaout.

Yo Relentless, I think I seen a picture labeled "relentless" on dudes phone. No wonder you're mad. Stop being a homo and get a sense of humor.

"*sob* you big meanies leave him alone!!!" Haha. Faggot.
lol,i knew youd get emotional.....I know your the kinda dude that thinks it impresses people that your a "manager" of a lil cart in the mall but im not impressed homie. Also trust that the girls/guys you buy drinks for and then they leave dont give a fuck either. i could give a mad fuck whos gay or not...thats the fuckin point. You wanted to be a dick to someone because you still have memories of gettin punked in high school and you seen an opprotunity to make yourself feel better. gossipin at work bout other people is a female activity homie,which makes you suspect as a muh fucka . Worry about why your home alone and you have no friends and even folks on the internet think you bitch made instead of whether whos gay or not.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 09, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »
@ Sik...of course dude is dumb as fuck for puttin shit like that on his phone....but was dude showin sgv or random fuckin customers and their kids? SGV just wanted to feel lmportant..."we top flight phone security of the world craig!"

SGV

« Reply #86 on: September 09, 2007, 09:54:57 PM »
lmao @ Relentless speaking on what he don't know! haha. Yes, a little cart in the mall. Yes homie. You got it! Try a store. An actual retail location. But it ain't nothing. I've been a manager for a minute now, I don't come on here flossing that. I don't have to floss to bitches cuz I got me a chick. Been with my lady for over a year now. Ain't sweating nothing. You really look like an idiot right now. Talk about being hurt haha. You just wrote a paragraph of tales.

By the way, how do you figure he didn't show that to customers? How do you know those people arent customers he befriend while working? You realize that someone could get fired for that? LMAO. You're really looking like a bitch.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 09, 2007, 10:01:20 PM »
Try a store. An actual retail location. But it ain't nothing. I've been a manager for a minute now, I don't come on here flossing that.
wow homie,you straight ballin! lol

By the way, how do you figure he didn't show that to customers? How do you know those people arent customers he befriend while working? You realize that someone could get fired for that? LMAO. You're really looking like a bitch.
lmao,you the barney fife around this muh fucka...you care WAY to much for what people are doin...actin like its some threat to national security and your on some Homeland Security shit. i guarantee you a big joke at work homie,bitches like you always are.

SGV

« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2007, 10:04:01 PM »
Aww relentless you sound bitter at life. You sound like the type of dude who hates when someone is successful. So how many fag flicks did they find on your phone? haha.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2007, 10:13:10 PM »
Aww relentless you sound bitter at life. You sound like the type of dude who hates when someone is successful. So how many fag flicks did they find on your phone? haha.
im far from bitter homie....im not the dude lookin for homosexual activity on a dudes phone...i wonder what dude had to do to keep his job lol