Author Topic: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store  (Read 6317 times)

SGV

Re: So We Found Out Someone Is Gay At My Store
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2007, 10:20:13 PM »
Oh so now you have a problem with homsexuals? Wait, I thought you were just bending over grabbing your ankles for the homosexuals, now you're dissing them? Hmmm... Flip Flopping on your opinons? You probably be flip flopping on your sexual preference too. Sucks for you.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: September 09, 2007, 10:28:53 PM »
Oh so now you have a problem with homsexuals? Wait, I thought you were just bending over grabbing your ankles for the homosexuals, now you're dissing them? Hmmm... Flip Flopping on your opinons? You probably be flip flopping on your sexual preference too. Sucks for you.
no wonder NIK has no problem making you look stupid....where did i ever come across as an advocate for homosexuality? i was just wonderin why you cared so much...you of all people should understand what it feels like to be made a fool of is all im sayin..step yo game game up homie.

SGV

« Reply #92 on: September 09, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
lmao anyone who took this shit on some "so what if he's gay" shit was trying defend the gays on this shit. Then to turn around and make remarks that go against gays is just funny to me. Keep doing what you do...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2007, 09:44:34 AM »
I didn't see this thread for a long ass time so I got a lot to say so bear with me:

so you're saying straight people shouldn't have that shit on their phones as well?

-T
Nobody should have that kind of shit on their phone. I don't care if they're gay, straight, bi, or anything in between. Can they have it on their phone? Sure. Should they? hell fuckin no. Don't forget that every action has a reaction.

Are you guys fuckin serious?.. Or do you just have no morals at all??

"LETS JACK A GAY GUYS PHONE AND SHOW EVERYONE HIS PRIVATE PICS!!! HE DESERVES IT!!! YIPPPEEEE"

Damn, man. :grumpy:
So you wanna talk morals? Is having sexually explicit content on your phone available for anyone to see, including children, moral? Hell no. Anybody that takes offense to what SGV did is upset because the situation hit close to home and they probably have weird shit on their phones too.

you'd be ready to kill somebody if a bunch of gay dudes jacked your cell phone and made bets about you. you'd be ridiculously pissed

-T
Yeah, I'd be pissed because they saw pictures of my family and friends. OF COURSE NOT! I would never be stupid enough to put myself fucking on my phone. I'm not that vain OR stupid.

"It ain't enough that he's black, he's gotta have rap music on his ring tone.." Think about it.

-T
Please stop comparing race to sexual orientation. They have no relation whatsoever.

Yeah you're right! It was so funny seein' all them there niggers getting hung from that there tree! I don't know why all those damn yankees were so uptight about it.

-T
Once again, please stop relating race to sexual orientation.

You're right cruelty is not cool. Taking someones phone to see what he's hiding, without him knowing, is just plain funny.
Exactly. It's funny. What's even funnier are some of the reactions people are giving and the fact that they don't wanna admit that the gay guy is an idiot for putting those pictures on his phone. LIGHTEN UP!

It was harmless for black people to be allowed to marry whoever they want just like it would be harmless to allow gay people to marry whoever they want(eachother). I don't know how you in your right mind can deny that. certain groups of people are discriminated against for no reason then but the fact that they are different. it used to be blacks(still is to an extent) and gays are certainly still in that position as well. Perhaps is persecuted/discriminated against/oppressed peoples were cool with eachother they'd have more success moving forward but you want nothing to do with it right?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2007, 09:50:48 AM »

You really think he had authority to do that? This punk is just making excuses for why he's a jackass.

LMAO @ This douche bag speaking on something you have no clue about. Of course I have the authority to do that. He's a salesmen in my store. If he's violating Company policy by using his phone for something like he was, he could be dismissed. You don't work for AT&T do you? No. So that makes you a douche bag on my nuts not knowing what he's talking abaout.

Yo Relentless, I think I seen a picture labeled "relentless" on dudes phone. No wonder you're mad. Stop being a homo and get a sense of humor.

"*sob* you big meanies leave him alone!!!" Haha. Faggot.

Moron...It's his personal phone. Just because he works for a company where you happen to be a manager, doesn't mean you can violate his privacy and make bets about what he has in his personal album...What a piece of shit. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2007, 09:54:36 AM »

Are you guys fuckin serious?.. Or do you just have no morals at all??

"LETS JACK A GAY GUYS PHONE AND SHOW EVERYONE HIS PRIVATE PICS!!! HE DESERVES IT!!! YIPPPEEEE"

Damn, man. :grumpy:
So you wanna talk morals? Is having sexually explicit content on your phone available for anyone to see, including children, moral? Hell no. Anybody that takes offense to what SGV did is upset because the situation hit close to home and they probably have weird shit on their phones too.

Available to children? What happened to PERSONAL PRIVACY. No one was gunna see dudes phone until SGV decided to be a jackass...LOL@your excuses. Maybe he shouldn't have that in his phone. But it's HIS business. When someone like SGV comes along and starts deceivingly fucking with dudes phone, how is that his fault? C'mon, Sik. :grumpy:

Never said the gay guy isn't an idiot...But you're stupid if you deny that SGV is a jackass...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2007, 09:58:30 AM »
I'm not hating on anyone now that I fully understand the extent of the situation, but I think I was legitimate in my initial reaction to the situation as it was initially told.

And also, comparing the struggle of gays to the struggle of blacks isn't dissing blacks and calling them gay as I noticed many blacks interpret it as but I'm just saying it's stupid to oppress/persecute/discriminate against any kind of people and if minorities would stick together against Republicans/conservatives/close minded people etc. alot of good would get accomplished. Instead, black people are like "I don't want shit to do with them..." and Republicans win another election and your asses get sent to war all over again. See this vicious cycle that we can stop? It seems so simple to me yet so few people seem to get it.

It's simple: united we stand, divided we fall. You think different Chtistian denominations stop other Christian denominations from being Republican? HELL naw, they think 'we're ALL christian. let's fuck up the lives of these gays, blacks, stoners, latinos, hippies, artists, rappers, gangsters etc." and because we're like "oh fuck goth kids. emo kids are gay." and "fuck gay kids. faggots are an abomination against god." and black/latino beef etc. us(liberals, criminals, artists, drug users, minorities) get picked off one by one cause we ain't united. They knock the latinos down with the border/immigratio laws, blacks down with racial profiiling, gays down with no gay marriage, stoners down with stupid drug laws etc. etc. etc. They fuck us all up because we're not backing each other up. So yeah go ahead and continue to be like "don't compare my black ass to those faggots" and see what the fuck happens in '08 and beyond because you were too prideful about your cock to face facts that a rich guy wins whenever you hate on another counter-cultural sect of society.

This isn't an attack on Sik or anyone, just a thought I'd like to present to those in the mind state that it's wrong to compare the way Blacks are discriminated against to the way gays are discriminated against.
-T
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 10:04:13 AM by Tanjential »

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2007, 10:02:10 AM »
^^So you don't think it was a jackass move of SGV? Dude wasn't doing what he did as a "manager", he just point-blank wanted to humiliate his co-worker, and when everyone on here let him know what a douche he was for it, he flipped it to "ohh, I'm also dudes manager"...He just made a bet with his co-workers cuz he thought it would be funny, it has nothing to do with whether the guy was violating any policies with his phone and what not...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
^^So you don't think it was a jackass move of SGV? Dude wasn't doing what he did as a "manager", he just point-blank wanted to humiliate his co-worker, and when everyone on here let him know what a douche he was for it, he flipped it to "ohh, I'm also dudes manager"...He just made a bet with his co-workers cuz he thought it would be funny, it has nothing to do with whether the guy was violating any policies with his phone and what not...PeACe

I mean, yeah, I think it was dickish but not enough for me to say the things that I said earlier in the thread when i was understanding a different situation. Furthermore I think SGV has gotten enough shit for what he did at this point to the point where I don't feel the need to reinforce it. The only reason me and SGV started bickering when he replied to my replies is cause I felt it was unfair to assess my responses as unjustified givent he circumstances as he initially presented which I'm sure he understands now.

Now I'm more concerned with convincing Sikotic that I wasn't associating gays with blacks or race with sexuality so much as I was making a completely legitimate and accurate comparison. Actually, you should all know that unless I'm insanely drunk, EVERY idea and thought I ever present is at least a legitimate thought to be had cause I don't say shit without having thought about it.

-T
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 10:30:11 AM by Tanjential »

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2007, 10:13:12 AM »
^^T speaks the real. 8)

Matty

« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2007, 10:18:54 AM »
the joys of working in the mobile phone industry. we had a couple of gay peeps working at our store, one of them still is actually. the 1st dude was a really safe guy really good with customers and an all round nice dude the other one still working with us is ok as well but he's kinda fat and smells funky and is definitely more camp than the other dude. he was also theiving our stock a while ago so thats a thumbs down. has a lot of hot female friends though...

this thread got kinda political so i'm not even gonna comment on the story, but people shouldn't have sensitive stuff on their mobile, its just asking for it :D

everlast1986

« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2007, 10:23:34 AM »

Anyway, some of you guys are too uptight. I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me. We took his phone to see what he was so embarrased about. It just so happened to be that he had gay photos. People guessed that he may have had photos of naked females. People guessed that he was doing something with his ex (whom we've found out was a woman). So it wasn't because he was gay that we decided to take his phone, merely because of the fact that he was so secretive. Don't make this into a gay/straight issue, cuz its not. Like I said, nobody cares that hes gay, we just wanted to know why he was secretive over his phone. By the way, being his manager, I have the right to confiscate his COMPANY OWNED phone anytime I want to verify that he is abiding  by Company guidelines, which he is not. But I'm not making it into an issue.

Let a bunch of gay guys grab my phone and guess whats on it, I'm OK with it. I'll even tell you, I have pictures of my dogs and my girl. I'm not ashamed by any of that. So miss me with all that mindless bable you're spitting Tanj.

So yes, dude deserved it. If you want to keep things private, keep it at your house. The workplace is not the right setting to keep your private things.
+1, EXACTLY

Also: I am a 100% catholic, so i honestly can't stand gays...that'll never change, 40-50 years from now..might sound harsh, but i am just being straight up...

too bad the catholic religion will be gone in 40-50 years

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2007, 10:38:09 AM »
"Reasons a thread Passes 5 pages @ dubcc.com"

1. NIK is posting in it
2. NIK is talking about kobe
3. NIK is talking about the kob..i mean lakers
4. NIK is E-Fighting with someone
5. SGV is in it
6. SGV is E-fighting with someone
7. SGV is E-fighting with NIK
8. snoop dogg
9. Marijuana
10. and finally, and the least common reason....you actually have a good post

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2007, 10:39:15 AM »
"Reasons a thread Passes 5 pages @ dubcc.com"

1. NIK is posting in it
2. NIK is talking about kobe
3. NIK is talking about the kob..i mean lakers
4. NIK is E-Fighting with someone
5. SGV is in it
6. SGV is E-fighting with someone
7. SGV is E-fighting with NIK
8. snoop dogg
9. Marijuana
10. and finally, and the least common reason....you actually have a good post

LMAO but for the record Kobe has nothing to do with this.

But come on, i deserve some credit for this one.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2007, 10:40:27 AM »

Anyway, some of you guys are too uptight. I'm not opposed to anyone grabbing my phone to see whats on it. I wouldn't put anything on it that would embarrass me. We took his phone to see what he was so embarrased about. It just so happened to be that he had gay photos. People guessed that he may have had photos of naked females. People guessed that he was doing something with his ex (whom we've found out was a woman). So it wasn't because he was gay that we decided to take his phone, merely because of the fact that he was so secretive. Don't make this into a gay/straight issue, cuz its not. Like I said, nobody cares that hes gay, we just wanted to know why he was secretive over his phone. By the way, being his manager, I have the right to confiscate his COMPANY OWNED phone anytime I want to verify that he is abiding  by Company guidelines, which he is not. But I'm not making it into an issue.

Let a bunch of gay guys grab my phone and guess whats on it, I'm OK with it. I'll even tell you, I have pictures of my dogs and my girl. I'm not ashamed by any of that. So miss me with all that mindless bable you're spitting Tanj.

So yes, dude deserved it. If you want to keep things private, keep it at your house. The workplace is not the right setting to keep your private things.
+1, EXACTLY

Also: I am a 100% catholic, so i honestly can't stand gays...that'll never change, 40-50 years from now..might sound harsh, but i am just being straight up...

too bad the catholic religion will be gone in 40-50 years
^ LMAO. good one

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09