Author Topic: I find it funny  (Read 889 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: I find it funny
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2007, 01:32:49 PM »
Get help, female...different people have different opinions. I'm not I-Geezy, you're not gunna push your beliefs on me with your pussy.

beemet? well screw you, you punk ass pussy. only becuz you dont have any arguments doesnt mean you should bring up Igeezy in every topic we discuss, i know youve been on his balls for a long time. "ohh, im a jew, and youre a jew, that means we are jew-brothers!"

I-Geezy is the homie, I just find it lame how so many females think their opinions are fact and try pushing it on other people...and the punkest of dudes actually go for that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2007, 01:34:05 PM »
igeezy's jewish too? dope.

Look Z, you know I'm cool with you but NIK said what he said cause he wanted to avoid politically correct anti-abortion sentiment getting spewed in this thread.

Look NIK, you know I'm cool with you but she was just saying that because the way we were talking about miscarrying/aborting WAS rather flippant and it's perfectly understandable that she'd be offended by that.

aight now calm down both of you and answer my questions:

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

2)what is igeezys real first name?

3)actually, z what is your first name?

-T

Bitch shouldn't have acted like I don't know what I'm saying because of my OPINION.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 01:36:52 PM »

Look Z, you know I'm cool with you but NIK said what he said cause he wanted to avoid politically correct anti-abortion sentiment getting spewed in this thread.

Look NIK, you know I'm cool with you but she was just saying that because the way we were talking about miscarrying/aborting WAS rather flippant and it's perfectly understandable that she'd be offended by that.

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

LMAO...hahhaha, nik and avoiding politically correct anti-abortion sentiments, he just has no argumentation whatsoever aside from a girl being too young to have kids with 15/16, well then fucking think b4 screwing a girl at this age UNPROTECTED or IRRESPOSABLE.

well tnaj, +1 on that nonetheless :) i get where you coming from

1) i geezys a jew who lives in israel

2) igeezys first name is yigal

3) my real name is anna

[4) niks real name is elior]
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 01:39:07 PM »
^ thats you in the picture?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 01:44:49 PM »
Get help, female...different people have different opinions. I'm not I-Geezy, you're not gunna push your beliefs on me with your pussy.

beemet? well screw you, you punk ass pussy. only becuz you dont have any arguments doesnt mean you should bring up Igeezy in every topic we discuss, i know youve been on his balls for a long time. "ohh, im a jew, and youre a jew, that means we are jew-brothers!"

I-Geezy is the homie, I just find it lame how so many females think their opinions are fact and try pushing it on other people...and the punkest of dudes actually go for that shit.

what a load of bullcrap is that?
ive never claimed my opinions are facts, but this is a question of morals and i just think it is very low of a guy to claim abortions are completely ok, as if you could feel how it is, as if you have the slightest idea how a female feels having it and what repercussions it can have...
actually igeezy is rather the one to convince me in his opinions, i learned a lot from him, and if you still think that i made him change his oppinion of the israeli-palestine conflict then youre absolutely wrong and you havent paid the slightest attention
cuz i was just going with the flow and was supporting your argumentation as well as igeezys former one, cuz i had no clue about this entire conflict.
igeezy changed his mind after having read on some books and devoted himself to the topic completely, only after he changed his oppinion i changed mine too.
so much for your "pussy-pushing-oppinion"
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

LMAO...hahhaha, nik and avoiding politically correct anti-abortion sentiments, he just has no argumentation whatsoever aside from a girl being too young to have kids with 15/16, well then fucking think b4 screwing a girl at this age UNPROTECTED or IRRESPOSABLE.

3) my real name is anna

Oh thanks  >:( Good luck getting that point across to people aged 15/16. That's why it's at that age, when you don't take as much responsibilty for your mistakes. So that's how you learn the hard way and benefit from what you've learnt. Which is don't mess with a chick without the right preparation.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2007, 01:47:17 PM »
[J-Live]

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2007, 01:47:49 PM »
off topic : my favorite jews

8) 8) 8) 8)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2007, 01:48:45 PM »

LOL wtf. I love cats but this is one stupid looking cat. Where did actually all those cat/thread pics come from?

LOL

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2007, 01:50:32 PM »
daWappla, all the cats and more are here: www.lolcats.com

Enjoy  ;D
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2007, 01:52:41 PM »

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

3) my real name is anna

Oh thanks  >:( Good luck getting that point across to people aged 15/16. That's why it's at that age, when you don't take as much responsibilty for your mistakes. So that's how you learn the hard way and benefit from what you've learnt. Which is don't mess with a chick without the right preparation.

well nothing thanks, what i said doesnt mean im against you. what happened, happened you cant change it. what im trying to make you understand is that its not that easy for girls, especially at such a young age, i mean its great that you learned after wards, but such things ppl should actually learn in a different way. the irresposibility at this age, is just a lame excuse. i also ahvent seen a case when a 16 year old kills someone and says afterwards, well ive learned something today, i shouldnt kill people. you actually should KNOW such a things in advance.
im sure you had your own issues after that happened, but fact is this girl had to undergo a much deeper trauma, physically and mentally, she was the one to suffer the most.
[J-Live]

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2007, 01:55:07 PM »
daWappla, all the cats and more are here: www.lolcats.com

Enjoy  ;D

lol great, that´s pure gold. Thanks and props! :D

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2007, 02:01:01 PM »

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

3) my real name is anna

well nothing thanks, what i said doesnt mean im against you. what happened, happened you cant change it. what im trying to make you understand is that its not that easy for girls, especially at such a young age, i mean its great that you learned after wards, but such things ppl should actually learn in a different way. the irresposibility at this age, is just a lame excuse. i also ahvent seen a case when a 16 year old kills someone and says afterwards, well ive learned something today, i shouldnt kill people. you actually should KNOW such a things in advance.
im sure you had your own issues after that happened, but fact is this girl had to undergo a much deeper trauma, physically and mentally, she was the one to suffer the most.

Not if it wasn't her first time getting an abortion... ::)  :-\

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2007, 02:08:42 PM »
Alright people stop fighting. This is about MY bitches, not you bitching.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2007, 02:09:17 PM »

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

3) my real name is anna

Not if it wasn't her first time getting an abortion... ::)  :-\

ok nevermind, you can keep your "oppinion" on that...its just pretty low of you to mention a girls abortion in a topic that talks about whores and annoying chicks as girlfriends
[J-Live]