Author Topic: I find it funny  (Read 892 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: I find it funny
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »
I could swear the topic was about people who have bad luck with certain girls that are named *insert here*...Not annoying girls in general. It was low of me to say that? Sorry for telling my story behind my bad luck with the name Vicky. >_>
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Al Bundy

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2007, 02:22:52 PM »
I could swear the topic was about people who have bad luck with certain girls that are named *insert here*...Not annoying girls in general. It was low of me to say that? Sorry for telling my story behind my bad luck with the name Vicky. >_>

It was a joke. I'm too tired for this shit.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2007, 02:24:34 PM »
You could always lock/delete this topic since you was it's creator before any more hell breaks out? Lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26:26 PM »
it's all good. i never lock topics unless it personally starts irratating me and this one is nowhere near that point.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2007, 02:38:53 PM »
igeezy's jewish too? dope.

Look Z, you know I'm cool with you but NIK said what he said cause he wanted to avoid politically correct anti-abortion sentiment getting spewed in this thread.

Look NIK, you know I'm cool with you but she was just saying that because the way we were talking about miscarrying/aborting WAS rather flippant and it's perfectly understandable that she'd be offended by that.

aight now calm down both of you and answer my questions:

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

2)what is igeezys real first name?

3)actually, z what is your first name?

-T

LMAO...hahhaha, nik and avoiding politically correct anti-abortion sentiments, he just has no argumentation whatsoever aside from a girl being too young to have kids with 15/16, well then fucking think b4 screwing a girl at this age UNPROTECTED or IRRESPOSABLE.

well tnaj, +1 on that nonetheless :) i get where you coming from

1) i geezys a jew who lives in israel

2) igeezys first name is yigal

3) my real name is anna

[4) niks real name is elior]

See what I mean, Tanj....BITCH.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2007, 02:40:56 PM »

LOL wtf. I love cats but this is one stupid looking cat. Where did actually all those cat/thread pics come from?

LOL

Cats are the business.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:30 PM »

Look Z, you know I'm cool with you but NIK said what he said cause he wanted to avoid politically correct anti-abortion sentiment getting spewed in this thread.

Look NIK, you know I'm cool with you but she was just saying that because the way we were talking about miscarrying/aborting WAS rather flippant and it's perfectly understandable that she'd be offended by that.

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

LMAO...hahhaha, nik and avoiding politically correct anti-abortion sentiments, he just has no argumentation whatsoever aside from a girl being too young to have kids with 15/16, well then fucking think b4 screwing a girl at this age UNPROTECTED or IRRESPOSABLE.

3) my real name is anna

Oh thanks  >:( Good luck getting that point across to people aged 15/16. That's why it's at that age, when you don't take as much responsibilty for your mistakes. So that's how you learn the hard way and benefit from what you've learnt. Which is don't mess with a chick without the right preparation.

well nothing thanks, what i said doesnt mean im against you. what happened, happened you cant change it. what im trying to make you understand is that its not that easy for girls, especially at such a young age, i mean its great that you learned after wards, but such things ppl should actually learn in a different way. the irresposibility at this age, is just a lame excuse. i also ahvent seen a case when a 16 year old kills someone and says afterwards, well ive learned something today, i shouldnt kill people. you actually should KNOW such a things in advance.
im sure you had your own issues after that happened, but fact is this girl had to undergo a much deeper trauma, physically and mentally, she was the one to suffer the most.

Not if it wasn't her first time getting an abortion... ::)  :-\

ok nevermind, you can keep your "oppinion" on that...its just pretty low of you to mention a girls abortion in a topic that talks about whores and annoying chicks as girlfriends

It's pretty low of you to look down at others cuz you're a bitch.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2007, 02:42:55 PM »

1)Igeezy's jewish too?

-T

3) my real name is anna

See what I mean, Tanj....BITCH.

who are you callin a bitch, ben zona?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2007, 02:43:37 PM »
eema shelach, ya zona.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2007, 02:49:48 PM »
eema shelach, ya zona.

tochal zain ya mitromem
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2007, 02:59:58 PM »
oh hell yeah, gettin' down with the yiddish? kinda hot...

anyway for real though, feel free to argue with her but don't use the fact that she's a chick against her.that discourages other chicks from joining the fray.

anyway, my favorite Jews are Jon Stewart and Seinfeld

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2007, 03:04:16 PM »
oh hell yeah, gettin' down with the yiddish? kinda hot...

anyway for real though, feel free to argue with her but don't use the fact that she's a chick against her.that discourages other chicks from joining the fray.

anyway, my favorite Jews are Jon Stewart and Seinfeld

-T

dont worry, tanj. nobody can use the fact im a chick against me (especially not nik), i see it as an advantage...
and btw its hebrew, not yiddish. yiddish is kind of a mixture of german and hebrew.

peace
[J-Live]

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2007, 03:22:17 PM »
btw its hebrew, not yiddish. yiddish is kind of a mixture of german and hebrew.

"you know what? I learned somethin today......"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »
btw its hebrew, not yiddish. yiddish is kind of a mixture of german and hebrew.

"you know what? I learned somethin today......"

lol +1
[J-Live]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2007, 03:34:01 PM »
No love lost, Z...Its just lame when you get all bitchy over dumb shit.