Author Topic: I find it funny  (Read 891 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: I find it funny
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2007, 03:44:54 PM »
oh, well Allen Ginsberg's probably my favorite Jew now that I think about it.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2007, 03:50:26 PM »
oh hell yeah, gettin' down with the yiddish? kinda hot...

anyway for real though, feel free to argue with her but don't use the fact that she's a chick against her.that discourages other chicks from joining the fray.

anyway, my favorite Jews are Jon Stewart and Seinfeld

-T

Looool you think that scares chicks away? Where was you when 'Westside159' i think her name was joined Dubcc and we had literally 10 posters saying 'shut the fuck up bitch and post naked pictures of yourself'...Hilarious  ;D

Z must be the only female poster here who gets respected and not told to strip every post she makes.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2007, 03:57:11 PM »
oh hell yeah, gettin' down with the yiddish? kinda hot...

anyway for real though, feel free to argue with her but don't use the fact that she's a chick against her.that discourages other chicks from joining the fray.

anyway, my favorite Jews are Jon Stewart and Seinfeld

-T

Looool you think that scares chicks away? Where was you when 'Westside159' i think her name was joined Dubcc and we had literally 10 posters saying 'shut the fuck up bitch and post naked pictures of yourself'...Hilarious  ;D

Z must be the only female poster here who gets respected and not told to strip every post she makes.

well, im a respectable chick. IM SOMEONE SPECIAL; BIIIITCHEEEEES!  ;D   8) 8) 8)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]