Author Topic: 50 Cent Bet?  (Read 275 times)

WILL-I-DIE

50 Cent Bet?
« on: September 06, 2007, 04:46:14 PM »
what happen to the "if kanye sells more records then me. im gonna stop doing albums" bet?
i heard he back down from that. if its true then dude got no word.

Al Bundy

Re: 50 Cent Bet?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2007, 05:14:02 PM »
I'm agnostic but someones you just need to get on your knees (no homo) and pray to the good lord allah/jesus/akbar and ask him to grant kanye a sweep in sales the first week.

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 08:07:19 PM »
he'll just say that he has to release 2 more albums because of his deal. And after that everyone is gonna forget about the bet.

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2007, 08:25:53 PM »
he'll just say that he has to release 2 more albums because of his deal. And after that everyone is gonna forget about the bet.

I don't think so. I literally know people who pray that Kanye outsells 50. I don't think it will just slide away that quick.

Oh yeah, I also saw the story on a major internet news community Digg.com and it had a shitload of comments on the page.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2007, 08:53:46 PM »
You guys are fools if u think Kanye will outsell 50 LOL, seriously though, he aint gonna i know that for a fact lol, i honeslty think it wont be really close either, well 50 wont sell a SHIT LOAD more but still wont be really close to Kanyes sales, hate 50 or love him, hes gonna sell more records then Kayne!!!

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 09:07:01 PM »
Shoot, hearing some of the songs that are on the cd....he better start writing his retirement speech.  Some of the songs on Curtis, its like the Massacre part 2.  Yeah the Massacre sold a few million copies but its one of the worst albums ever.  1 of the most overrated too.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2007, 01:17:57 AM »
Yeah, by listening to both album's 50 has nothing to worry about.
IMO 50's album only get's better with each spin...

I'm coppin' both tho.
so fuck it.  8)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2007, 04:55:24 AM »
I actually want Kanye to outsell him in the 1st week. Because 50 explained the whole "retire" thing and said that he cant really retire because he has 2 albums under a contract from Interscope but will do zero promotion for his next album Before I Self Destruct (and then drop greatest hits and its over). That would be great, because 50 not having to deal with sales and promotion = no bs songs like Amusment Park.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2007, 05:16:34 AM »
You guys are fools if u think Kanye will outsell 50 LOL, seriously though, he aint gonna i know that for a fact lol, i honeslty think it wont be really close either, well 50 wont sell a SHIT LOAD more but still wont be really close to Kanyes sales, hate 50 or love him, hes gonna sell more records then Kayne!!!

i think you are the fool... 50 hasnt got good reviews from magazines and people who have downloaded the album and all his singles were flops. Kanye on the overhand has had good reviews and a hit single. People are going to pick up Kanye's album over 50's. not that im saying 50 wont sell a lot of records, i just think Kanye will push maybe a 100k more than him.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
did 50 specify in the US or worldwide? because i think 50 would win worldwide

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2007, 12:10:52 PM »
Kanye West is gay but somebody buying his album is fine

I feel really bad for the tool who buys 50 Cent's album, truely embarrassing