Author Topic: anyone has that Vanessa Hudgens picture?  (Read 995 times)

Sikotic™

Re: anyone has that Vanessa Hudgens picture?
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 01:37:01 AM »
My sdister aint allowed to watch high schoo musicasl now. I dont want my sister turning into a whore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 04:33:54 AM »
My sdister aint allowed to watch high schoo musicasl now. I dont want my sister turning into a whore.

Toolate!

BTW, I love the hair, it's nice and trimmed, to hell with the bald 5 year old stuff. 

Snoopafly86

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 06:16:19 AM »
her bush ain't that bad I've seen worse

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 06:36:59 AM »
There is a god!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 10:22:54 AM »

Toolate!

BTW, I love the hair, it's nice and trimmed, to hell with the bald 5 year old stuff. 
Haha, I gotta stop leaving myself open like that.

This is just like that thread SGV made. I'll never understand why people take pictures of themselves naked or having sex and get surprised when people see it. Isn't the purpose of a picture to be seen? She was posing too so she knew what was up.

Thanks for the mammaries, Vanessa.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 10:41:17 AM »
^^You ever heard of privacy? I have pics of me smoking weed, doesn't mean I want them out there, bro...

Oh, and the bitch would look 12 if it weren't for that bush.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 10:45:44 AM »
If you don't want pics of you floating around, don't let motherfuckers take nekkid pics of you w/ their digital camera.  And please believe this broad new exactly what she was doing.  What are the odds that this leaks at the exact same time that movie is poppin?  She's tryin to get herself out there...hell I never heard of the broad till this shit popped off.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 10:50:14 AM »
^^You ever heard of privacy? I have pics of me smoking weed, doesn't mean I want them out there, bro...
As long as you're not smoking weed naked in the picture, you should be okay.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
As long as you're not smoking weed naked in the picture, you should be okay.

I have a picture of my dick in a bitches mouth, should people have the freedom to see that too?

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 11:25:52 AM »
If it gets out, everyones gonna know what your cock looks like. Why create an opportunity to get embarrassed and have your reputation ruined?

When I was in high school, some slut pissed off her ex (I heard she gave him VD) and he made a bunch of copies of a picture of her topless and did a drive by, throwing the pictures out into the student parking lot. The stupid bitch is running around taking pictures out of people's hands screaming "How could this happen to me!!!". She even took a picture out of my hand and I just laughed in her face.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2007, 11:39:10 AM »
If it gets out, everyones gonna know what your cock looks like. Why create an opportunity to get embarrassed and have your reputation ruined?

When I was in high school, some slut pissed off her ex (I heard she gave him VD) and he made a bunch of copies of a picture of her topless and did a drive by, throwing the pictures out into the student parking lot. The stupid bitch is running around taking pictures out of people's hands screaming "How could this happen to me!!!". She even took a picture out of my hand and I just laughed in her face.

My reputation definitely wouldn't get ruined by people seeing what my cock looks like...plus, my face isn't even in it. But the point is, I have it privately stored. So unless some dickhead breaks into my stash, no one will see it. And I don't let dickheads near my stash, so it should be all good.

I'm sure this bitch just leaked the pic on purpose.

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
If your face isn't in the picture then you have nothing to worry about. Personally, I would never do that. You'll never find a picture of me naked or fucking because I don't even want the possibility of someone coming across it or showing it to other people. If you're careful about it that like you say you are then hopefully it stays private.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2007, 03:49:38 PM »
isnt this bitch in that movie "thirteen"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2007, 04:26:17 PM »
^^No.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2007, 05:19:48 PM »
why is it a big deal that there's pics of this chick naked?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram