Author Topic: APEC - George Bush Security Breach  (Read 199 times)

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
APEC - George Bush Security Breach
« on: September 08, 2007, 12:04:27 AM »

In a summary of more light hearted news;

Oz is playing host to Bush this week incurring a $24milion per day ($140+ all up) being spent on the biggest security operation we've ever seen. Amongst a lot of people taking the piss this week local comedians from the ABC show "The Chasers : War On Everything" went one better and dressed up a fake motorcade which managed to get within 10m of Bush's hotel.

Basically the team got to a point where they didn't expect and weren't sure where to go with it next so they just turned around. Police then twigged something was wrong and arrested them, as they got out of the car the host of the program was dressed as Osama Bin Laden. 

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/09/06/2026372.htm
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Chief

Re: APEC - George Bush Security Breach
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 07:18:42 AM »
yep, its rediculous how much was spent on that shit, when there is no real fucking threat in oz.

well there better not be, some habib motherfucker picked a fight with me the other day, so i didnt buy a kebab off the cunt.

i think i offended the poor bastard too, i was drunk as fuck and he told me to stop swearing so much, and i just left a club my ears were ringing like all fuck, couldnt hear shit, so i thought he was speaking arabic or some shit, told him to learn to speak english, when he was speaking english... oops

AndrE16686

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 02:58:49 AM »
^^

you sound like a bogan.

Chief

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 05:07:35 AM »
thanks, but how do i sound like a bogan?

AndrE16686

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »
maybe bogan was too strong a word, i mean u sound real aussie, keep up the good work!

Chief

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 09:51:16 AM »
haha good shit!

BANANAS

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 01:05:50 PM »
I like how he called it Opec on stage