Author Topic: What's So Un-Official About Scarface's "My Balls & My Word" Album??  (Read 286 times)

Lunatic

Re: What's So Un-Official About Scarface's "My Balls & My Word" Album??
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2007, 06:49:04 PM »
I know Face has said that this was not a true face album, he had nothing 2 do with it..But they're is a video for recognize

Do i have it wrong, is it another face album that is un-official? and, what are ALL his un-official albums??

Well like you said Face did not authorize it. Alot of old unreleased material that J Prince has pieced into a album. The 2 unauthorized albums are this one and My Homies II. But yeah those 2 are better than most best albums, but most were throwaway tracks. MBAMW the track Invincible Roy Jones used the same beat and lyrics on his album.
well then why the fuck did he help them promote it by shooting a video?? LOL..i am pretty sure there was also an official bet/mtv video for my homies II as well...I guess money talks

+1

He probably was going to use the song, just not in this fashion of a album. Face and J Prince have a very come and go relationship. I think most of the time the problem is money.
i guess..but still i'm sure at the time the video was shot, he was aware of what capacity the album was going to be released in

2pac shot videos for songs that were never released, it happens quite often actually.  "All About U" video was never released until like 98/99 when his greatest hits came out, which was like 3/4 after it was shot.
true that..rare more now in days though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2007, 06:49:23 PM »
id prop you for posting the vid, but i dont have enough posts to do so!  :)
in do time ;)

Tha Crip

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2007, 07:01:25 PM »
i was jus thinkin about this album the other day.....i wish i still had it...hey Lunatic u have it?...and if u do is it VBR or 192...if it is could u hook it up?
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »
i was jus thinkin about this album the other day.....i wish i still had it...hey Lunatic u have it?...and if u do is it VBR or 192...if it is could u hook it up?
pm